Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Haunted drawings

MissJatti

Anybody heard about these drawings where when a person looks at the drawing long enough she or he will commit suicide

Anybody heard about these drawings where when a person looks at the drawing long enough she or he will commit suicide

Nope, but have you spoken to any one who has seen the drawings?

I'm not quite sure what you are asking for...

There are UL's out there about cursed paintings or drawings.. Sometimes in those people supposedly killed themselves or met strange death after owning them.

There's legends of people who did drawings and then killed themselves, and now the drawings are strange.. http://urbanlegendso...uicide-drawing/

In some occult lore, there are purported to be images used for meditation or ritual purposes that using them could have bad side effects, including the madness that makes you want to kill others or yourself.

And then there are legends like the movie The Ring where it isn't a drawing, but rather video that triggers death of all sorts of ways depending on the variation of the tale.

And then there's a story where a kid did kill himself after being so upset over what he saw on TV- http://www.dailymail...television.html

I think there are UL's about viewing images on websites and death ensues, but I can't quite recall exactly what the details are for those.

And there are some CT notions about subliminal messages that can trigger things like suicide. Usually that's more for music, but there are probably a few image related ones out there too.

I not sure myself. I was invited to a text chat on the playstation network text chat, by a friend on my friends list. There were many people in that chat room.

We talked about many things ex. football, GTA 5 and so on.

And this.. the drawing/drawings.. intrigued to stick around in chat, but I had to go.

When I came back, most of the participants in the chat room were gone. I tried to get knowledge from the remaining participants about the painting. But they were more confused than I was.

They mentioned.. "When a person sees the drawing, they experienced so much sadness, the sadness grew the more you looked at the painting to the point you kill yourself"

They also said it quite popular.

I thought to myself, what better place to find out about this, than UNEXPLAINED MYSTERIES!!

• Like 1

Pure fantasy. Sorry.

You took the words right out of my mouth!

it seems like it was the drawing of the japanese girl, the guys were talking about in text chat...

thanks for the link roshore.. but the story surrounding this drawing is hoax right...

• 2 weeks later...

The only image that came to mind was this painting. Unfortunately I don't remember the story behind it, only that I remember it brought bad luck and sadness to whoever owned the painting.

the_hands_resist_him.jpg

Edited by RavenX

From what I've read, the best information for these suicide drawings tends to be gleaned from creepypasta stories. Of course, the fact that they are creepypasta staples tends to suggest that they may not be real...

• 6 months later...

You took the words right out of my mouth!

Must of been while you kissing me!

-Meat Loaf

• Like 1