Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Population Control Failure

H132

Every individual strives to leave their mark, their signature, their impressions on this world. This is not the manifestation of ego but of the human spirit, rising up and declaring that it has something to contribute to our most challenging and mysterious issues, no matter how vexing.

We have segregated ourselves to the point where we, as individuals, have no longer sustained ourselves to a common cause but rather seek to set ourselves apart from the norm and alter society to think like we do. What this means is that the average person will not conform to common knowledge because it does not set them apart and allow them to stand out and be noticed. Nobody wants to be a follower anymore unless that which they follow are their own inventions and ideas.

The very idea of a government attempting to eliminate much of the population via the concept that less people are far easier to control is without a source of intelligence on their part. Because the more people there are, the more people are apt to conform to a common interest rather than attempt to stand out above them and make a mark for themselves.

Those who try to stand out and expose conspiracies are more likely to fail against the masses of people who join to ridicule them and degrade them as they do today. But if the population were to suddenly decrease to a point where 'standing out' is not so far fetched anymore, conformity will be broken and a new concept as to what is happening will emerge from those few whom were once ignored. The many people who previously agreed but were too afraid to admit it will start standing in support of them and an anti-government solution will eventually become the new common interest.

Any government attempting to eliminate population in order to control the remainder of the people will find that they are far less likely to succeed than if they simply left it alone and allowed this world to find prosperity from our current standpoint. That government will fail and will be trampled by the very “virus” they have unknowingly released into the world. And when they leave the people with little to lose, they leave themselves with nothing to control. If any government dare to disagree with me, I reply only with this... "Bring it on!"

John

• Like 1

I don't think the government will have to do anything. If the population continues to grow at the rate it has been some disease will develop that we have no cure for or starvation, contaminated water, droughts will start this ball rolling.

• Like 2

I don't think the government will have to do anything. If the population continues to grow at the rate it has been some disease will develop that we have no cure for or starvation, contaminated water, droughts will start this ball rolling.

Which is one reason that I feel that an eventual fall of the government will happen in the future. Somehow the government will be blamed for the virus whether they made it happen or not.

Which is one reason that I feel that an eventual fall of the government will happen in the future. Somehow the government will be blamed for the virus whether they made it happen or not.

So, V for Vendetta the movie version?

So, V for Vendetta the movie version?

Never seen it