Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

See you around.

Big Bad Voodoo

You better come back darnit! D:

Take care!~<3

Thanks. I will. I hope you will still be around.

Tell the truth, are you secretly moving to the mountains with Eldorado?

I would rather choose house at sea.

• Like 1

Good luck and best wishes for your future.

cormac

• Like 2

Ah man, another good poster not going to be around for a while.

I wish you lots of luck and I love the Einstein quote. :tu:

Take care, good luck with the education (always a good thing to educate yourself further!) and hope you come back ASAP! :tu:

Good luck and will miss you.

I'm not going to be around much in the future either but because of lack of internet.

That's 3 people now!!! WHY?!!!!!!!!! lol

Hope you get your Net sorted. Good luck to you as well then and hope you are back as soon as your net is sorted. :tu:

Edited by Coffey

Good luck L with your studies and looking forward to when you come back and whip our a$$es. :tu:

• Like 1

Thanks Coffey!

Im fan of Einstein philosophy as first time I stumble upon him. I also like Spinoza as Einstein did. Because Im geek I start to collect some pictures of Einstein. I could post some or sent you to PM to see Einstein in different light.

I wouldnt leave UM but today if you want to do job professionally you must always learn and developed. You always must put input to get output. Today economy and our life style want from us wide spectre of skills and knowledge so you must be flexible on your education.

And all because of interests. Which is money. Only money can asure you that you will have something to put on table.

Im sure all men are inside Einstein, Spinoza, Sartre, Planck, Aristotele...just dont have time for those questions.

They think what will I put on table. Existence.

But soon when I will be done (And I will be done) I will return.

I promise.

For start I will try to post just on Sunday and see how would things turn out to be.

If everything goes fine I will stay but not in that extend as I used to be.

But if not (which I think is most likely) then I will come back in three years or just in 1095 days.

• Like 1

Good luck L with your studies and looking forward to when you come back and whip our a$$es. :tu:

Im not into BDSM but you know how they say: Never say never. joke

Thanks on wishes.

And you are right.

When I come back I will post regulary into ancient mysteries, conspiracy and paranormal abilities. Sadly during my stay on UM I just had time for ancient mysteries. But when I come back I will gladly discuss on three sides.

Thanks Coffey!

Im fan of Einstein philosophy as first time I stumble upon him. I also like Spinoza as Einstein did. Because Im geek I start to collect some pictures of Einstein. I could post some or sent you to PM to see Einstein in different light.

I wouldnt leave UM but today if you want to do job professionally you must always learn and developed. You always must put input to get output. Today economy and our life style want from us wide spectre of skills and knowledge so you must be flexible on your education.

And all because of interests. Which is money. Only money can asure you that you will have something to put on table.

Im sure all men are inside Einstein, Spinoza, Sartre, Planck, Aristotele...just dont have time for those questions.

They think what will I put on table. Existence.

But soon when I will be done (And I will be done) I will return.

I promise.

For start I will try to post just on Sunday and see how would things turn out to be.

If everything goes fine I will stay but not in that extend as I used to be.

But if not (which I think is most likely) then I will come back in three years or just in 1095 days.

I'll have to look into Spinoza, I think I did once before but forgot about it. I'm a fan of his philosophy as well. Makes me laugh a lot of people would have called him crazy if he was around today, but instead he is known as a genius. (and rightly so)

Yes sadly those things are true. It's always good to have time for your inner self though. Even if it's just a couple of minutes a day.

I'll hold you to that promise! :P

Well whatever happens, good luck! You will be missed, which is obvious by the replies. lol

If you have time I would love to see the pictures please! :tu:

• Like 1

Good luck with your studies, sir. Thanks for letting us know so we won't worry about ya.

• Like 1

Thanks Little dreamer!

Coffey here is one I like the most. You will notice why.

Hahahahaha, That is hilarious. I love his expression as well. :tu:

• Like 1

It will be very strange to see UM without you, L. You've created and contributed to a lot of interesting and worthwhile discussions. I know we often have not agreed with each other, but I've always liked you and have enjoyed taking part in UM with you. Best of luck in your pursuits, and I hope you'll come back and visit when you can. :tu:

• Like 1

Ciao The L,

this is a goodbye, not a farwell, I'm sure.

As you noticed, I've been away from here for a while too, because of my job, but I've always time for a goodbye to a friend.

You made an important choice: it will be difficult and you'll wonder many times why you had such a crazy idea, but I'm sure you'll make it, because, for that little I know you, you're a very driven and passionate person.

Come back soon, I'm curious to know the "better and improved" you ;)

Good luck my friend!

• Like 1

It will be very strange to see UM without you, L. You've created and contributed to a lot of interesting and worthwhile discussions. I know we often have not agreed with each other, but I've always liked you and have enjoyed taking part in UM with you. Best of luck in your pursuits, and I hope you'll come back and visit when you can. :tu:

Dont say that Kmt. I feel guilty. Like Im party breaker. Also I think that UM will look less strange. Because of mine strange threads. :innocent:

And yes we didnt agree with each other often. But because we siting on opposite sides of tables doesnt make us enemies. You always have been good conversation partner.

Thanks on wishes.

I will try not to leave UM at all. But I guess thats just wish. Reality is something quite different.

I promise. I will be back.

Ciao The L,

this is a goodbye, not a farwell, I'm sure.

As you noticed, I've been away from here for a while too, because of my job, but I've always time for a goodbye to a friend.

You made an important choice: it will be difficult and you'll wonder many times why you had such a crazy idea, but I'm sure you'll make it, because, for that little I know you, you're a very driven and passionate person.

Come back soon, I'm curious to know the "better and improved" you ;)

Good luck my friend!

Yes, this is a goodbye. I will be return.

And Im sure I will finish it. No matter what. Thanks Parsec. Yes we know eachother for not long but as far as I know you, Im sad that I wont be able to read your posts more.

I wish you post more often. I hope you will stay on UM,... that this is your begining of journey.

Edited by the L

See ya on Sundays L :tu: (will miss you too Hilander, drop by when ya can ..till you're BACK)

• Like 1

Thanks schizoidwoman.

See ya on Sundays L :tu: (will miss you too Hilander, drop by when ya can ..till you're BACK)

You are optimist. I hope you are right.

• 1 month later...

Okay guys, I tried to keep up with UM but it didnt work well. Im realy tired. I will be back as I promise.

Wish me luck and thanks on your kind messages and supports.

UM always mean a lot to me so this desicion is kind a hard.

Goodbye my dear friends.

Yours L.

• Like 2

Wishing you well :st

• Like 1