Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New NASA photos?

TheOtherSide1945

sry dbl post

Edited by Hazzard

See this is why people dont believe because some guy says he hoaxed really so he has a black triangle in hes garage that he flys worldwide and lets other people capture it on cameras... you are a good proof of ignorance... if you think this is about 1 photo you are so awfully wrong... this is about millions of photos and videos of that object and one guy takes the credit .. you got good sense of logic there sheepling. Remember only in US... everywhere else they actually put forward the information the agencies have gathered, Japan, Russia, France, Germany... probably many more..even if they don't know what it was, they at least said we dont know what it was... they dont use direct word UFO...

This is a common logical fallacy called Argumentum ad populum.It is logically fallacious because the mere fact that a belief is widely-held is not necessarily a guarantee that the belief is correct. If the belief of ONE individual can be wrong, then the belief held by MANY can also be wrong.

Beliefs in witchcraft and witches have historically existed in most regions of the world. Before 1750 it was legally sanctioned and involving official witchcraft trials. They executed 40,000 to 60,000 people all over Europe and North America.

Does that mean that witches existed?

Edited by Hazzard

Are you a paid government agent whos job it is to be on messege boards like this doing everything and anything to try to disprove people claiming to see UFOs ?

I think you overestimate the importance of the belief in theUFO phenomenon.

I'm suspicious of people like you.

Paranoid much?

• Like 1

This is a common logical fallacy called Argumentum ad populum.It is logically fallacious because the mere fact that a belief is widely-held is not necessarily a guarantee that the belief is correct. If the belief of ONE individual can be wrong, then the belief held by MANY can also be wrong.

Beliefs in witchcraft and witches have historically existed in most regions of the world. Before 1750 it was legally sanctioned and involving official witchcraft trials. They executed 40,000 to 60,000 people all over Europe and North America.

Does that mean that witches existed?

Back...So that Ilogical fallacy again is what? I have a belief which is almost a fact well it is for alot of us out there..the simple belief of LIFE outside our puny planet... about triangle i cant claim that is real for sure, but it was seen on so many occasions that i find it beliveable but i cant indetify it ..

About witchcraft so did they believed in astronomy long before witchcraft, and scientists who worked on that field of study back in days presented their beliefs which were later facts were executed even tough they were right, but people couldnt comprehend such a FACT or religion didnt allow it...i had middle ages in mind.. Even more in the past people had far more understanding of space.. Religion should never exist and we would understand space probably far more...because people would not supress results.

Edited by Nuke_em

Ow and people don't buy that triangle hoax story you wanna know why ? Because there is a pile of evidence around it... so one man saying he did it .. it is obvious a false claim to further supress any ufo material.. guess he failed. So show me evidence for so many sightings that are false or hoaxed even a member here just shared you a story of the same object...

Ow and people don't buy that triangle hoax story you wanna know why ? Because there is a pile of evidence around it... so one man saying he did it .. it is obvious a false claim to further supress any ufo material.. guess he failed.

The photograph Im talking about was taken 21 years ago in 1990 at the height of the Belgian UFO flap and was an instant hit around the world, with many publications using the photo as a kind of banner for the UFO phenomenon. No one is claiming that ALL triangle photos are hoaxed,... but the guy who made this one (see below), did admit it.

Belgica1990_thumb.jpg

http://www.realityuncovered.net/blog/2011/07/famous-black-triangle-ufo-a-fake/

http://badufos.blogspot.se/2011/07/classic-ufo-photo-from-belgian-wave.html

Back...So that Ilogical fallacy again is what? I have a belief which is almost a fact well it is for alot of us out there..the simple belief of LIFE outside our puny planet... about triangle i cant claim that is real for sure, but it was seen on so many occasions that i find it beliveable but i cant indetify it ..

I have no problem with people believing that we are being visited,... as long as you dont claim it as a fact. If you do, then you can expect those skeptical of the ETH to react.

I have no problem with people believing that we are being visited,... as long as you dont claim it as a fact. If you do, then you can expect those skeptical of the ETH to react.

Than it's all good... i too like i said dont know what it is and i surely am not saying that this so called visitations are fact..i am saying that it was sighted, so until it lands somewhere there will never be such fact. But people like me will believe that it came here on a ocassion, i dont know if it is ET or just military but it is damn interesting!

The photograph Im talking about was taken 21 years ago in 1990 at the height of the Belgian UFO flap and was an instant hit around the world, with many publications using the photo as a kind of banner for the UFO phenomenon. No one is claiming that ALL triangle photos are hoaxed,... but the guy who made this one (see below), did admit it.

Belgica1990_thumb.jpg

http://www.realityun...gle-ufo-a-fake/

http://badufos.blogs...lgian-wave.html

Well i dont know how he has made the same excat model of the same thing people saw worldwide but i think there is something more than just a model. I think he too saw this triangle for himself and made a replica of it so he could show off that he has taken picture of what he REALLY saw. So even if he made a hoaxed picture he did it of the same object he saw. People maybe wont buy this excat picture but they will buy the object in the picture.

Edited by Nuke_em

I did some speculation on where he got the idea of that triangle, i am not saying that really happened!

Nuke_em, there is no need for name calling. "Sheepling" and "you are a good proof of ignorance" are uncalled for, just because I have a different opinion and point out something you happen not to agree with.

Besides the guy does say, he made the model out of styrofoam and some lamps, after having seen similar shapes and lights in pictures. He never actually saw a UFO himself. However he does admit that once his picture got out, the whole thing took a life of it's own and as an 18 year old, he didn't have the courage to tell the truth. His words.

Also, did I say that ALL the pics were fakes? No, I didn't, I just pointed out, that at least one is a proven hoax. So odds are, that others are as well. As to what the objects in question were, well your guess is as good as mine, they are called UFO for a reason after all.

Edited by TheSearcher
  • Like 1

I wonder sometime about people..... how come they swallow, hook line and sinker, a photo claimed to be an alien spacecraft, but not someone claiming to have hoaxed one!??

Answer - They have invested too much time in slinging the photo as "best evidence" in the past?

• Like 1

Ow and people don't buy that triangle hoax story you wanna know why ? Because there is a pile of evidence around it... so one man saying he did it .. it is obvious a false claim to further supress any ufo material.. guess he failed. So show me evidence for so many sightings that are false or hoaxed even a member here just shared you a story of the same object...

It was a HOAX, live with it. Learn something from it. It might spare you from these types of embarrasing moments in the future..... allthough I somehow doubt it.

I think you overestimate the importance of the belief in theUFO phenomenon.

Paranoid much?

Yes, i am paranoid. You would be too if you were in the spotlight of a big trinagle UFO, then YOU watched it vanish into the sky. SO WHY THE **** DID IT HAPPEN TO ME HUH ?

As smart as you are, untill you see it first hand, you're just plain IGNORANT.

Edit, i wish smart people like you would see a UFO upclose like I did. Then you could actually use your brains for something other than driving people like me (who ACTUALLY SAW IT) crazy. Can you imagin how frustrating it is dealing with skeptics like YOU who have so much potential for truth but just end up sounding absurd trying anything and everything to prove people like me wrong ?

Well you will never prove me wrong because it the ******* TRUTH.

ps im' a good guy and bad speller just extremely p***ed i'm now cursed with the knowledge 99.999% of the human race is NOT. So imagine you had the same experience i did. WTF would you do ?

Well i'm a soldier. I stand gaurd at night. Its my DUTY to say something NO MATTER WHAT.

Edited by FenderJazzBass
  • Like 1

Yes, i am paranoid. You would be too if you were in the spotlight of a big trinagle UFO, then YOU watched it vanish into the sky. SO WHY THE **** DID IT HAPPEN TO ME HUH ?

As smart as you are, untill you see it first hand, you're just plain IGNORANT.

Edit, i wish smart people like you would see a UFO upclose like I did. Then you could actually use your brains for something other than driving people like who ACTUALLY SAW IT crazy. Can you imagin how frustrating it is dealing with skeptics like who who have so much potential for truth but just end up sounding absurd tryiong anything and everything to prove people like me wrong ?

Well you will never prove me wrong because it the ******* TRUTH.

I think you are doing the classic misidentification of something mundane (not sure what, I wasnt there) and now you feel "chosen" and very "special" in some way. ET lit me up with a beam of ET light. That is why you get so angry when confronted with skeptics. Like they are trying to take it away from you in some way.

We are not.... its just that without anything more than that crappy photo and your tall tale, we have nothing to go on.

Edited by DBunker

I think you are doing the classic misidentification of something mundane (not sure what, I wasnt there) and now you feel "chosen" and very "special" in some way. ET lit me up with a beam of ET light. That is why you get so angry when confronted with skeptics. Like they are trying to take it away from you in some way.

We are not.... its just that without anything more than that crappy photo and your tall tale, we have nothing to go on.

Exactly why i pitty you.

In the end i'll die telling this story because its the biggest thing that ever happened to me and i know its one of the biggest things to happen to anyone in the history of mankind.

I can't stop thinking about it. Why ? Because i know how important it is. No matter what you say or any skeptic says, i'm gonna fight as hard as i can untill my last breath. So now you go and rest ignorant of the truth. I feel sorry for you don.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Exactly why i pitty you.

In the end i'll die telling this story because its the biggest thing that ever happened to me and i know its one of the biggest things to happen to anyone in the history of mankind.

I can't stop thinking about it. Why ? Because i know how important it is. No matter what you say or any skeptic says, i'm gonna fight as hard as i can untill my last breath. So now you go and rest ignorant of the truth. I feel sorry for you don.

A couple of questions, if you dont mind..... did anyone else see this thing?

How do you know it wasnt the nex generation spy drone, or something?

Edited by DBunker

it flew in a non baliistic manner from just above the street, vanishing into the sky instantly overcomeing gravity. there was no sound. we don't have the tech to overcome gravity like that do we ? is this 1000 yrs in the future ? Nope this is 2013.

i'm ex airforce born and raised on military bases. i went to college studying science. The reason i'm telling you this background is so you'll know i have some experience. would not be here telling you this if there was a poss it was man made.

saw the dark triangle shape up close & saw it vanish instantly into the sky.

No doubt people will get tired of me telling the story but **** it.

This is the biggest thing to ever happen to me or anyone else for that matter. & not ever going to stop talking about it trying to figure it out. wish it hadnt happened to me but it did. wish more smarter people had seen it who can argue better than me. i' m not genious able to make this up or fake the picture. i just want to make sure we are safe. it turns out people dont want the truth tho...

This truth and knowledge is a curse but its a curse i am willing to bare because its too important to ignore.

it flew in a non baliistic manner from just above the street, vanishing into the sky instantly overcomeing gravity. there was no sound. we don't have the tech to overcome gravity like that do we ? is this 1000 yrs in the future ? Nope this is 2013.

i'm ex airforce born and raised on military bases. i went to college studying science. The reason i'm telling you this background is so you'll know i have some experience. would not be here telling you this if there was a poss it was man made.

saw the dark triangle shape up close & saw it vanish instantly into the sky.

No doubt people will get tired of me telling the story but **** it.

This is the biggest thing to ever happen to me or anyone else for that matter. & not ever going to stop talking about it trying to figure it out. wish it hadnt happened to me but it did. wish more smarter people had seen it who can argue better than me. i' m not genious able to make this up or fake the picture. i just want to make sure we are safe. it turns out people dont want the truth tho...

This truth and knowledge is a curse but its a curse i am willing to bare because its too important to ignore.

You talk alot about "safety".... what makes you think there is a threat?

What the heck is the next generation spy drone? how many generation are we at now? What kind of spy drone could do what Fender described? What the heck is the next generation spy drone doing in Orleans? Al qaeda is there?

• Like 2

What the heck is the next generation spy drone? how many generation are we at now? What kind of spy drone could do what Fender described? What the heck is the next generation spy drone doing in Orleans? Al qaeda is there?

We have already established that if you cant think of an explanation, it must be ALIENZ.

So,...Fender, did anyone else see this?

We have already established that if you cant think of an explanation, it must be ALIENZ.

So,...Fender, did anyone else see this?

Nah, apparently if we can't explain it, it must be Gov't black op. And here I though gov't don't hold any secret.

Nah, apparently if we can't explain it, it must be Gov't black op. And here I though gov't don't hold any secret.

Government black ops exist, that a fact..... can you say the same about ET visitation?

Government black ops exist, that a fact..... can you say the same about ET visitation?

can you prove such fact please. Where are the documents? where are the men who can testify to it? where are the crafts without wings and no sound the seemed to skip across the sky? did the government come out and said "we have a secret research department that created all the "UFOs" that people reported to have seen. until then, is that really a fact?

Thank you.

• Like 1

NASA Apollo 17 astros photographed a triangle ufo from the moon.

W7RV6DN.png