Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Many Kids Vaccinated Late or Not at All

Render

It may not have flu shot data, but you're wrong. Just wrong.

http://www.aap.org/e...cinestudies.pdf

Also: http://onlinelibrary...1F2E6E91.d01t03

I didn't read the whole thing but I got the gist that no correlation *WAS FOUND* between mercury and Autism. It's interesting that if you run the same set of tests, you get the same results and that suits the Pharmaceuticals. I guess I was too subtle with that post. People will go to the doctor and complain about some illness they have. The doctor will run tests and will *not find anything*. His diagnosis is that the illness is in the patient's head. In time, this person will go to many doctors with the same complaints and doctor after doctor *finds nothing*. This person goes on for DECADES thinking that they are crazy. Eventually, what ails them finally manifests itself in the body that it becomes clinically detectable. Let me restate that…that only after decades of them thinking that they were imagining their illness does modern medicine finally say, oh you were right.

This is a phenomenon that is on the rise. So far, the most common occurrences are Connective Tissue, Celiac, Lyme, etc. And doctors that are bold enough to look deeper are finding that things like mercury in amalgam or GMOs trigger these diseases. It's more complicated than that. It's the overall levels of poisons Man has put into his environment and it is building up. In the case of Celiac's, Man has only been consuming wheat for about 10,000 years or so. Some people still cannot digest it properly and at a certain point, the body rebels. The same thing is now happening with increases in lactose intolerance, and adverse reactions to peanuts, coconuts, and more.

Why are these things blowing up now? It's simply because of the level of toxins in our environment and one of these toxins is mercury and other heavy metals. They build up in the body. People that live in NW New Mexico that have been drinking well water for over 30 years are seeing the same diseases, but it's arsenic that is poisoning them. Your, collection of reports are the arrogance of modern medicine. I can only go on personal experience. I can tell you with certainty that modern medicine is only skimming the top of the epidemic because it supports the Pharmaceuticals. It's interesting how they will bend over backwards to claim that there is no correlation, but they are still unable to explain why the increase. And no, it's not because of better screening techniques. More and more children are becoming autistic because of something in our environment. We are heading toward a perfect storm.

• Like 1

I didn't read the whole thing but I got the gist that no correlation *WAS FOUND* between mercury and Autism. It's interesting that if you run the same set of tests, you get the same results and that suits the Pharmaceuticals. I guess I was too subtle with that post. People will go to the doctor and complain about some illness they have. The doctor will run tests and will *not find anything*. His diagnosis is that the illness is in the patient's head. In time, this person will go to many doctors with the same complaints and doctor after doctor *finds nothing*. This person goes on for DECADES thinking that they are crazy. Eventually, what ails them finally manifests itself in the body that it becomes clinically detectable. Let me restate that…that only after decades of them thinking that they were imagining their illness does modern medicine finally say, oh you were right.

This is a phenomenon that is on the rise. So far, the most common occurrences are Connective Tissue, Celiac, Lyme, etc. And doctors that are bold enough to look deeper are finding that things like mercury in amalgam or GMOs trigger these diseases. It's more complicated than that. It's the overall levels of poisons Man has put into his environment and it is building up. In the case of Celiac's, Man has only been consuming wheat for about 10,000 years or so. Some people still cannot digest it properly and at a certain point, the body rebels. The same thing is now happening with increases in lactose intolerance, and adverse reactions to peanuts, coconuts, and more.

Why are these things blowing up now? It's simply because of the level of toxins in our environment and one of these toxins is mercury and other heavy metals. They build up in the body. People that live in NW New Mexico that have been drinking well water for over 30 years are seeing the same diseases, but it's arsenic that is poisoning them. Your, collection of reports are the arrogance of modern medicine. I can only go on personal experience. I can tell you with certainty that modern medicine is only skimming the top of the epidemic because it supports the Pharmaceuticals. It's interesting how they will bend over backwards to claim that there is no correlation, but they are still unable to explain why the increase. And no, it's not because of better screening techniques. More and more children are becoming autistic because of something in our environment. We are heading toward a perfect storm.

Well heck, you don't need us, you've got the answers.

Well heck, you don't need us, you've got the answers.

NO, I don't have the answers but I do know what's going on. And if you are implying that you are a doctor of some sort, then shame on you. Don't you know that the body is finally reaching that point in which it can't handle the poisons in our environment anymore and it is breaking down. And all you can think to do is prescribe yet another pill from your master.

NO, I don't have the answers but I do know what's going on. And if you are implying that you are a doctor of some sort, then shame on you. Don't you know that the body is finally reaching that point in which it can't handle the poisons in our environment anymore and it is breaking down. And all you can think to do is prescribe yet another pill from your master.

I'm no doctor, but it seems to me you're telling me what's wrong with everyone, so, are you the doctor then? I didn't say 'solution' I said 'answer' which is the 'answer' to the 'question' 'what's causing all these autistic children?'

I post a link saying there's no correlation between vaccines and autism, then you launch into how people are poisoning the environment and that's making children autistic. My link shows that screening procedures have picked up more cases of autism as the procedures have updated, if anything, I'd say the doctors are making it up, rather then saying 'something' is causing autism. A slight conspiracy theory, but it makes more sense then 'pump'em full of autism poison!', rather it's 'let's expand the definition of autism to make more money.' Still paranoid? Yes. But maybe my tinfoil hat is a little smaller.

I've got data, you've just made claims. I'm no doctor, I can't tell others what to do, but you know what to do so darnit you must be right because as you said, 'I have no real data to back this up'. Wait...

Edited by Hasina

I'm no doctor, but it seems to me you're telling me what's wrong with everyone, so, are you the doctor then? I didn't say 'solution' I said 'answer' which is the 'answer' to the 'question' 'what's causing all these autistic children?'

I post a link saying there's no correlation between vaccines and autism, then you launch into how people are poisoning the environment and that's making children autistic. My link shows that screening procedures have picked up more cases of autism as the procedures have updated, if anything, I'd say the doctors are making it up, rather then saying 'something' is causing autism. A slight conspiracy theory, but it makes more sense then 'pump'em full of autism poison!', rather it's 'let's expand the definition of autism to make more money.' Still paranoid? Yes. But maybe my tinfoil hat is a little smaller.

I've got data, you've just made claims. I'm no doctor, I can't tell others what to do, but you know what to do so darnit you must be right because as you said, 'I have no real data to back this up'. Wait...

I think both things are happening: toxins are building up in the environment and adversely affecting us, and some doctors are focussed on making money and keeping on the right side of the pharmacutical companies and not delving deeply enough into genuine problems.

The overpopulation agenda is already being rolled out so...why all the complaining about people not wanting vaccines? We're all screwed anyway. If we get a vaccine and it slow poisons us, we suffer. If we don't get a vaccine and we get plagued, we suffer. So, it really depends on how much you trust big pharma and our scientists who also make mistakes like everybody else.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

The overpopulation agenda is already being rolled out so...why all the complaining about people not wanting vaccines? We're all screwed anyway. If we get a vaccine and it slow poisons us, we suffer. If we don't get a vaccine and we get plagued, we suffer. So, it really depends on how much you trust big pharma and our scientists who also make mistakes like everybody else.

What overpopulation agenda? In developed and developing countries the poulations are decreasing and are set to peak in the next couple decades than severely decline.

Where do you hear that there is an overpopulation agenda?

What overpopulation agenda? In developed and developing countries the poulations are decreasing and are set to peak in the next couple decades than severely decline.

Where do you hear that there is an overpopulation agenda?

Now that the global warming thing is on the way out, it might be likely that rapid irresponsible population growth rates will be hyped as the next "ecological crisis" in some fashion. Just hoping we don't eventually get nailed with a carbon tax.

Thread from the other day that was pretty good:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=241565&hl=

Edited by WoIverine

No, your pee changed color because you were p***ing out all of the ascorbic acid you ingested.

Congratulations, you made expensive pee.

Actually no, it didn't change color. That's why I remarked about it.

I have no real data because my main source is trusted and I am not a doctor or researcher. But you don't need to be a doctor to have common sense. When presented with the evidence, especially that which conflicts with what is associated with Big Pharma that there is something more going on. It's up to you as to which side you believe but you should at least be aware of the other side

It doesn't take much to understand that poisons in the environment have accumulated in our bodies and that every body has a breaking point. Now some people are more immune than others but even those become weakened (it may be some sister gene to CCR5-D32 :-)

The following links represents a lot of hard data and conclusions that fly in the face of what these Pharmaceuticals wants us to know, simply because of greed gone amok. Of course to them, it's a conspiracy or crazy science.

These are PhDs not associated with BiG Pharma. These are things I never see when others quote the links you do. They are ignored as if they don't exist. That's a characteristic of someone trying to hide something. Or when cornered will claim that these people want to remove vaccines altogether which is not the case. They want safer, better vaccines.

http://www.safeminds.org/

http://safeminds.org... IOM Report.pdf

http://www.mercyhurs...sperger-support

http://www.klinghard...points/acam.pdf

http://drpamelacostello.com/blog/

However, following a number of trials across the EU, it is no longer in use after links between the drug and narcolepsy were found in youngsters from Finland, Sweden and Ireland.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4768792/swine-flu-jab-gave-my-son-narcolepsy.html#ixzz2JZu5YeX1

ust saw this today, flu vaccines causing narcolepsy in kids

sad :no: