Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 ghost events from Punjab

MissJatti

Story 1.

There use to be a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. But the girlfriend's parents decided to move some where far away. On the day of moving, the girlfriend managed to have time to meet up with her boyfriend. On the meeting, some of things the girlfriend said, were on the lines of "Do not ring me much, my parents are onto you" But in fear of her parents the girlfriend quickly changed her mind and said. "Do not ring me, do not worry, I will ring you"

After over a month of anxiously waiting, and no calls from the girlfriend, the boyfriend decided to ring her. The boyfriend dialed her number whilst he was standing on the (flat) roof of his house. The girlfriend picked up the phone, and the girlfriend said "Hello", the boyfriend replied "Hello".... Confused about the where abouts of his girlfriend, and why she did not ring, He then said "Where are you?" The girlfriend replied "I'm behind you"

The boyfriend turned to see...... his girlfriend, all burnt up, face burnt, skin burnt, her clothes burnt, the clothes and skin were also so black, almost unrecognizable, black smoke covered were the boyfriend was standing. The boyfriend was so terrified that he actually leaped from the roof, had a very bad landing, broke both of his legs in multiple areas, and hospitalized for a few months.

The boyfriend's next door neighbor, (who is also the next door neighbor of my family house) heard the boyfriend screaming, when he got up to see... he saw a dense black smoke on the boyfriends rooftop, and the boyfriend leaping of the roof.

The boyfriend/boyfriends family investigated and got to know that the girlfriend died weeks before, in a underground fire gas explosion, also the girlfriends cell number was terminated a week before the boyfriend called.

The first time I got to know about this, was from my/the neighbor, who saw the boyfriend leaping from the rooftop.

Story 2

It was pretty dark and late, but the buses were still running.

As usual, 3 girls takes the same bus home, at 8pm, from the same bus stand, but on this occasion they missed the 8pm bus, and had to wait for the next bus at 9pm.

The 3 girls saw the 9pm bus coming, and went in the middle of the lane, with their arms out, to show the bus driver that they want to hop on. (There is no lights or anything else, so it is difficult for the driver to see if anybody is at the bus stand. Therefore the girls went out on the road, to stop the bus)

But by the bus driver's account, there has never been anybody there to pick/drop off, at this particular bus stand at 9pm ever!!!. With this notion in his mind, he carried on driving, running over the 3 girls, passing the bus stand.... Instant death..

People have said that they have witnessed the ghosts of the 3 girls on their death anniversary night, standing in the middle of the road and waving a bus to stop so they can get on. Over the years people got to know about the 3 ghosts, and how they died

One anniversary, my cousin brother, (who knew about the girls death, but at that time did not know about their ghosts) was driving on a tractor, (which can take passengers) was about to pass the bus stand where the three girls got run over. My cousin could see 3 girls in the distance in the middle of the lane, waving something down. My cousin looked around, and realized he was the only one around. My cousin stopped right in front of the girls and said "the bus will be here shortly" one of the girls in return said "Its really late, ma must be worried" Upon hearing the reply, my cousin said "OK, hop on... were you headed" Where ever the girls wanted to go, was in the direction my cousin was going... They all got on the tractor, and off they went. Whilst travelling, my cousin had a good look at the girls and noticed, one of the girls feets were the other way around, the other girls whole body out of place (dislodged pelvis, dislocated hips to name a few) and the last girl's face crushed and caved in.

When arriving at the girls house, my cousin turned and said "You have arrived", but the girls were not there.. gone.. poof.. disappeared..

It was days later at the police station, my cousin was informed that 3 girls ended in a unfortunate fate, leaving there bodies in a mangled state at that same bus stand

All around good ghost stories, especially the black smoke and messed up bodies.

I give it a 7 on the creepy, hair stood up scale.

• Like 1

Second story is your typical hitch-hiking ghost story. Weird that the bus driver would just drive over 3 girls cause he hadn't seen anyone at that stop at 9PM before.

First story - doesn't make sense to me. If I'm reading correctly, the boyfriend's house was 2 doors down from you (your next door neighbour was his next door neighbour), but you first heard about it from the neighbour. Didn't you notice police/ambulance when the boyfriend jumped off the building? Something like that would cause a pretty big commotion I would think.

I give them a 0 on the creep, hair stood up scale, just cause they don't make sense.

lol, no I guessed it was not relevant to talk about this to me or my wife over the phone about the incident, since I born and raised in the UK...

If I remember it correctly the phone incident happened March 2002 and in the first week of April 2003 I been told the story when I was on holiday there

About the 2nd story.. I do not know why the driver did not see the 3 girls on the road.. Maybe his mid was set on thinking that nobody would be there, so he drove off, not realizing someone was there..

Street lights are very week in India, Same goes for the vechile light....Also (probably the biggest factor) indian bus drivers, drive so damn fast and recklessly, so they do not lose out of any passengers, and the more the passengers the more the money earned

Edited by SkeptcByMindBelievrByHeart

Given the sheer number of posts of your stories on there recently, vivid imagination seems likely

• Like 2

Given the sheer number of posts of your stories on there recently, vivid imagination seems likely

You can be skeptic and regard my posts has per my imaginary, or believe my posts are based on my and people around me true experiences....

since they are my experiences, it does not take long to write and post them.

You can be skeptic and regard my posts has per my imaginary, or believe my posts are based on my and people around me true experiences....

since they are my experiences, it does not take long to write and post them.

Please look from other people stand point when reading your stories since that all it is, words, no evidence what so ever to back it up a part from your words.

So far i have read stories here of werewolves/vampires (claiming to be one or seen or know of one), time travelers (Posted pictures and were stolen from a random site), Ghost who typed online, kid pretending to be satan, girl who claimed she knew my dead father (he isn't dead and my father is legitamate with DNA tests), a guy who said he can see inside pictures but was really seeing Pareidolia. A kid who said he is a hybrid alien and the aliens impreginated his girlfriend (found out he as bipolar), a guy saying there is a statue that "moved" but was proven bust, a guy who believes ghost radar is real... the list goes on and on and on.

So taking some one words here can make any believer skeptical of the person (not paranormal).

are you implying that I made these 2 stories up, just before I wrote them, and yes I can not prove that these two people saw any ghost since I was not there when it happened.

But the incidents are true... The boyfriend jumping of the roof and the bus driving into the girls.

Now don not tell me I have to prove that too

are you implying that I made these 2 stories up, just before I wrote them, and yes I can not prove that these two people saw any ghost since I was not there when it happened.

But the incidents are true... The boyfriend jumping of the roof and the bus driving into the girls.

Now don not tell me I have to prove that too

If you want people to believe your stories, you're going to have to offer proof. I would think there would be news stories, especially about three girls being run over by a bus. Can you post a link to a news article?

• Like 1

Exactly what shadow said and yes, I don't believe your stories until more evidence is provided

The only case I could find of a bus driver running over 3 girls happened in November 2012, so that can't be it as the OP mentions "over the year" people learning of the story and ghost sightings on the anniversary of the incident.

Can't find anything about a man jumping off a building.

Also can't find any reports of ghost sightings of the three girls.

• Like 1

Great stories, to bad i read them in the morning with the sun shining in. These stories would defiantly creep me out in the night.