Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Invisible girl in photos

dobby-is-a-free-elf

Hello everyone.

I created my account very recently just because of this. Excuse my poor knowledge of how this site works, and my english :P I'm swedish .-.

So, as the Topic Title says, I have a couple of friends whom I met at a writing camp last summer. We haven't met since then, but one of us started a group chat for us on facebook in which we talk daily to each other to keep the friendship going.

One day, I guess two of them were bored, a boy named Filip and a girl named Tilda started to send like funny derp pics to each other, while sitting in the car, brushing their teeth etc.

So, in a photo of Filip in the car, Tilda asked who the blond girl to the right was. None of us could see a girl thought, so we thought she was joking, but she seemed very serious and concerned.

Later, Filip posted a photo of himself in the couch. Once again, Tilda said that the girl was there. A blonde, kind of shining girl with a a sad face expression. We were convinced that she was joking, but she kept insisting that she was serious. Of course, she scared the **** out of us, so we asked her to please stop talking about it, and she said she was sorry and never should've said anything, it was just that she thought it was weird. I kind of got guilty feelings after that, because I know if this is true she can't help it, and I understand she had to tell us about it.

I do believe in her and what she saw. She's really the kind of person that wouldn't lie about stuffs like this. I really need serious answers to this, not people who decides to be like "special" or "cool" and just makes up some stories about ghosts or spirits and stuffs. We are very concerned about Filip and the fact that he seems to be followed by some kind of spirit.

Unfortunately, the photos of him were too big to upload. If you're interested of seeing them, message me and I'll give you my email and send them to you (he asked me to paint over his face or something, if you want to see his face too, contact him instead)

Have a good day ya'll!

Hannah

Edited by dobby-is-a-free-elf
Removed personal info.

Hi there, welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately, the photos of him were too big to upload.

If you send them to our e-mail address I can help you upload them to our gallery so that people can see them.

Hello everyone.

I created my account very recently just because of this. Excuse my poor knowledge of how this site works, and my english :P I'm swedish...

First, welcome to UM. :) Secondly, there's no need to apologize for your English (it's better than a lot of native born English speakers)!

Let us know when the photos are in the gallery!

• Like 2

Welcome to the forum and yes I would like to see your photos.

They are in the gallery now, at faces and hauntings or something xD

'ello, i just looked a the pics, are they full size or cropped? All i see is a dude's blackened-out face, no girl or anything unusual.

Could be my ancient monitor though...

'ello, i just looked a the pics, are they full size or cropped? All i see is a dude's blackened-out face, no girl or anything unusual.

Of course there's no girl. She's invisible.. :w00t:

• Like 2

He asked me to edit his face out :) and Tilda seems to be the only person so far who can see her.

I see absolutely nothing.

The arrow points to what looks vaguely like an eye, but that's it.

post-18246-0-33536200-1358940222_thumb.j

He asked me to edit his face out :) and Tilda seems to be the only person so far who can see her.

uuhhm,....so....YOU don't see anything either? I guess your friend Tilda is joking with you.....;)

I see absolutely nothing.

The arrow points to what looks vaguely like an eye, but that's it.

post-18246-0-33536200-1358940222_thumb.j

i can't make out even THAT!

I think that this is just another case of pareidolia, something I'm very subject to. In the second photo I see a number of people in the fabric of the arm chair. An old lady for one. In the corner of the picture in the upper right corner, I can see a very stout Japanese Admiral.

In the first photo, behind the vehicle (upper right) I can see a dark haired girl (sort of like, in the 'Tim Burton' fashion) with her head tilted to the left, unfortunately she has a nose like a prize fighter.

I'm serious. :) That's all that I see.

• Like 1

Sounds like Manti Te'o is up to something again :)

( google him )

• Like 1

There is nothing there. I checked, zoomed in etc, using high end GPU and HD monitor... Nothing.

Wait... what?

Someone looked at the following photograph, pointed at a part of this guy's head and saw a girl that they had previously seen in another photo of the same guy?

med_gallery_136695_3_145091.png

1: I can't see anything apart from an arrow pointing at part of some random dude's head.

2. Where's the original photo of this guy in a car that the "girl" was originally seen in? Can you post it?

Edited by Archimedes

Dang thats creepy.

Edited by stevemagegod

Ok, if I squint at the space that the arrow is pointing to, I can kind of see the outline of a figure. Kind of a glowing long white dress with dark hair, from a side profile and facing left (towards the guys head).

But it really is a push. That would never have jumped out at me without the arrow and without squinting at the picture.

Can anyone post the other photo where same figure is supposed to be seen?

Congratulations. You have absolutely normal photos. All I see are very noisy (caused by whatever puny CCD sensor in whatever camera was used to take it fighting very, very hard to resolve some detail in low light) photos of a man's head. Your friend Tilda is either yanking your chain in a very big way or is extremely succeptible to pareidolia to the point where she is inventing details that aren't there at all.

There is nothing mysterious or unexplained in these photos at all.

Alright, print the photos out and ask if she can still see it. Don't tell her what you're doing or she might back out if its a joke/lie. Ask her to outline the figure she sees in pen. If she is really seeing something, it should be easy to trace and it wont be too hard for her. If shes lieing she wont be able to do it well, if at all. Let us see how her outline looks.

If she does draw a clear outline rather quickly then you got a bigger problem- Tilda may need to see someone. Its hard to talk about this kind of thing to friends be supportive and make sure shes knows you don't think shes crazy. Mention getting a check for schizophrenia which can manifest quite late in life. Don't alarm her, if she has it there are medicative options and its NOT her fault. Shes not insane, she has a disease like diabetes or gout- but it affects the brain.

For her sake, I hope shes lying. Either way, its good to catch these things early in case her hallucinations get worse and or violent.

Well, I have examined the photo and am sorry to say that not even the virgin Mary is in it, and she gets about!

• Like 1