Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New TEXAS college shooting, breaking news

seeder

Hahhaahhaaaa. Good one.

:clap:

good we can have a laugh eh? And why havent they re-made a flipper series? I LOVED that show - and my soppy sister would always cry all thru it

Becky you don't scare with that bow and arrow.

I would bet you haven't even drawn a bow.

Don't know, but I'm thinking she probly knows her way around a whip and some handcuffs. lol

Don't know, but I'm thinking she probly knows her way around a whip and some handcuffs. lol

well what if she - wasnt a she....but a shim? A she-him? A lady-boy?

You wouldn't know either way, would you? its just an avatar. Ive even posted myself as "Patricia the Stripper" on other forums.. and had tonnes of offers...hehehe..... :w00t: :w00t:

thats the thing about the web...you never know who youre talking too!!

Edited by seeder

You wouldn't know either way, would you? its just an avatar. Ive even posted myself as "Patricia the Stripper" on other forums.. and had tonnes of offers...hehehe..... :w00t: :w00t:

*Face Palm* . Beckys Mom a she shim or whatever gibberish you have posted.. My avatar is not me, I have my profile pics and my kids posted on UM ..There is not a single intelligent person could ever agree with you on the shehim nonsense you just posted.. I am embarrassed for you

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I'm getting jealous. :w00t:

Eh!!! hold up a minute, what about your own personal stalker? the Silver Thing will not be happy with you. :D

*Face Palm* . Beckys Mom a she shim or whatever gibberish you have posted.. My avatar is not me, I have my profile pics and my kids posted on UM ..There is not a single intelligent person could ever agree with you on the shehim nonsense you just posted.. I am embarrassed for you

I did say I wouldn't reply to you again, but it seems you have a vindictive streak toward me and I cannot understand that, this is after all - only a forum and you should realize thats all it is. Perhaps if you bothered to read the actual comments made - one poster referred to your avatar and the bow/arrow, along with a flirty comment. I simply stated not to fall for avatars, (flipper|) as they are NOT REAL: .. which funnily enough - you then repeat back to me, as will be seen bolded in your response above. So are you now agreeing with me? and if so why be negative towards me? When you do in fact, agree with my statement?

it would seem that your desire to rapidly respond may prevent you from thinking things thru. The reality is, you have a bee in your bonnet for me pointing out you made light of the potential seriousness of this thread - to start with, and so its easier for you try bring me down - to cover your own errors. Maybe you think by posting personal attacks on my intelligence, that everyone will forget you mentioned NO-ONE WAS SHOT IN A SCHOOL?

Now kindly stop your bickering, Im sure its no fun for anyone to read a thread and see someone, like you, try backstabbing, someone like me

All this arguing on the forums, so pleased this is not Texas. :whistle:

As long as we keep on teaching by deed or word that violence is an adequate means for conflict solution, while at the same time having guns available or uncontrolled, this will be the every few weeks headline until we get tired of it.

and if so why be negative towards me?

You're right I should ignore the silly gibberish above,posted about me to others...

You're right I should ignore the silly gibberish above,posted about me to others...

Well, I thought the whip and handcuff thing was funny. :lol:

Well, I thought the whip and handcuff thing was funny. :lol:

Sounds more like your own fantasy lol

Ever hear the phrase never bring a knife to a gun fight?

Point is: why is it a gun fight? Can't they be men and actually meet face to face? Guns are pulled too easily, obviously, and that is really scary IMO.

Point is: why is it a gun fight? Can't they be men and actually meet face to face? Guns are pulled too easily, obviously, and that is really scary IMO.

Like an old Western ..

• Like 1

As long as we keep on teaching by deed or word that violence is an adequate means for conflict solution, while at the same time having guns available or uncontrolled, this will be the every few weeks headline until we get tired of it.

Where are guns uncontrolled in the United States?

Where are guns uncontrolled in the United States?

Mostly in the homes of the owners.

• Like 1

Yes!

Meet at high noon.. Now days it's meet me after lunch lol

• Like 1

Like an old Western ..

Too many want to be John Wayne. :no:

I agree. The situation should have been avoided. But some times dumb situations happen.

Edited by Eonwe

I agree. The situation should have been avoided. But some times dumb situations happen.

And that is what the sherrif said, too.

Mostly in the homes of the owners.

And your proposed solution for this?

What about other items improperly stored in the home?

And your proposed solution for this?

What about other items improperly stored in the home?

Regulation, and making the failure to comply a punishable offense... with notable penalties.