Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

tokoloshe

kingulator

Anyway I got this tale to tell I'm from south africa before I continue in africa there's an equivalent of a poltergeist its known as a tokoloshe born from black magic involving a nail through the head resulting in a stunted in appearance human that recks havoc on targeted individuals or something like that anyway they can either be good or evil so anyway my cousin apperently is protected by one so anyway they stay way in the country in this huge house one day while on holiday there me and a younger cousin of mine made it our duty to raid the kitchen after hours in the dark prior to this event many a times there was weird things happening footsteps in the corridor late at night the sound of an a traditional music instrument being played early parts of the morning,considering I was in my early teens I took it as just my imagination.One night on our usual raid we heard foot steps in the main passage so anyway we run through the lounge into another corridor which has t junction where we heard the steps coming from to our shock we see this stunted shadow running towards I froze my younger cousin was gone before I could come to terms to what was going on he bolted for the room **** scared I p***ed myself we made it into the room we locked the doors we didn't sleep that night the very next morning we packed our **** and we got our parents to pick us up its a 3 hour drive that was the last time I went to my cousins house that's was 14 years ago...till this day I'll haven't stepped foot in that house its scared me ****less many say it was our imagination maybe it was but it sure as hell felt real..

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Keel M.

• freetoroam

• kingulator

How can you start your very first post with " anyway"?

• Like 2