Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Corporate equality coming - in 2085

Render

It will take more than 70 years for there to be the same number of women as men in leadership roles, a new US study forecasts.

At the current rate of growth, this number will not be on par until the year 2085, according to a new study by the Women's College at the University of Denver in conjunction with the White House Project.

The study says that although women consistently outperform their male counterparts, they're not being recognised for senior leadership positions as often as men.

http://www.smh.com.au/executive-style/management/corporate-equality-coming--in-2085-20121212-2b8qr.html

Hmmm... makes me wonder if women are just getting consoled to wait fir Saint-Never-Comes Day.

• Like 1

Hmmm... makes me wonder if women are just getting consoled to wait fir Saint-Never-Comes Day.

For sure, during World War II they thought they were going to be treated equal when it was over, but it didn't happen. It got worse because they usually get to be mothers, housekeepers and providers at less pay.

• Like 1

Been there done that.....

I would have thought that Conservative women would be welcoming of this since the bible tells them to submissive.