Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NKorea defiant .Will fortify military/nukes

Simbi Laveau

http://www.scmp.com/news/asia/article/1134192/pyongyang-hints-nuclear-test-after-un-sanctions?utm_source=edm&utm_medium=edm&utm_content=20130123&utm_campaign=afternoon_news

A defiant North Korea vows to fortify its military ,including nuclear weapons ,after the UN security council reprimanded and sanctioned them ,for their alleged innocent Dec 12th rocket launch .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

http://www.scmp.com/...=afternoon_news

A defiant North Korea vows to fortify its military ,including nuclear weapons ,after the UN security council reprimanded and sanctioned them ,for their alleged innocent Dec 12th rocket launch .

It makes a person wonder what they would do if the blackmail finally fails and they begin to be ignored by the world. They would surely starve and lose control of the population eventually. China carries their water so I think China should be solely responsible for feeding their military men - they don't care about civilians and even when we give the civilians food it goes to the military mostly anyway. Tired of being threatened by the NK fruit loops. Ultimately I think they will not nuke anyone.
  • Like 1

It makes a person wonder what they would do if the blackmail finally fails and they begin to be ignored by the world. They would surely starve and lose control of the population eventually. China carries their water so I think China should be solely responsible for feeding their military men - they don't care about civilians and even when we give the civilians food it goes to the military mostly anyway. Tired of being threatened by the NK fruit loops. Ultimately I think they will not nuke anyone.

I agree,except...they really are fruit loops.

No matter how war hungrey most places are,save maybe one middle eastern nation or two,everyone knows a nuclear bomb ,is the death of us all ,at this juncture in time .

This guy is nuttier than his father,with even less charm . He's dangerous because he's a loose cannon ,literally.

He's sociopath enough to launch a nuke I think

That being said,I think China would squash them like a bug if they got too big for their britches .

• Like 1

I think that North Korea really want to start a war! The problem is getting China or Russia to back them.

• Like 2

Without direct Chinese intervention North Korea would have little hope in winning a war. And since China isn't that happy with the Norks these last few years and have their own issues to worry about the only intervention I can see China doing is invading the North themselves.