Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

When Will the World End?

sussexontheriver

Since everyone else is predicting the end of the world on 2020, 2033, 2050, e tc. I think it's your turn to predict the end of the world.

I say when Starbucks goes out of business and the "authors" there have to find a real job.

When 'Call-me-Dave' Cameron listens to what the British electorate really want!

If you mean when does the next great world changing war happen then I'd say in this decade. Technically, the Bible never says the world "ends" it's just cleansed and restarted with new management :clap:

Its slowly dying now

the world never ends , human race blinks out in 5135 , the sun winks out in 5 1/2 billion years.

the next great war to end all wars will be upon us shortly , the surprise will be that it was so plainly seen comming ,

and how no one saw it comming .

relax , the end of the human race is a long way off , you have alot of time to finish the cross word puzzel.

• Like 1

Knowing our luck, it'll probably be the day we obtain world peace.

11/22/33

• Like 1

I know exactly where we are on the timeline now thanks to Nasa the Four blood moons and eclipse of the sun in 2014 and 2015 then shall the son of man appear.

The Earth is is in the new age phase now thanks to the Mayan calenda which pricisely predicted when it would occur with Galctic alignment happening now one last chance for the Darklord to get his vengeance on children of Zion

it ends when my liver rots from all the beer I drink!! lol

cause when I die.. my world ends.. hell If i will know if the earth and people will still be here..

I know exactly where we are on the timeline now thanks to Nasa the Four blood moons and eclipse of the sun in 2014 and 2015 then shall the son of man appear.

The Earth is is in the new age phase now thanks to the Mayan calenda which pricisely predicted when it would occur with Galctic alignment happening now one last chance for the Darklord to get his vengeance on children of Zion

That is the day you wake up from fantasy land?

The Mayan calendar was off by over a decade.

http://edj.net/mc2012/truezone.htm

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

It depends on what you mean by "the world".

If you're referring to the planet Earth, then it's total destruction will happen when the sun becomes a red giant and fries it to a cinder roughly 5.5 billion years from now (failing complete disintegration, it's desiccated remains will become a frozen rock floating in space).

If by "world" you mean the human race, then that will happen after it enters it's next phase in evolution, assuming that it doesn't become extinct beforehand.

Personally, I think the world ends when a person dies, because even if there's such a thing as life after death, you're no longer integral to the world you left behind (trust me, if you were, then the government would have figured out a way to make you continue to pay taxes by now).

• Like 2

As the seventh moon of Trollac rises in the constellation of Aries, our eternal slave masters shall smite the land with righteous fury and terrible wrath. Our world shalt be cleansed of the unclean, and the blood of an ancient goddess reborn shall fill the seas and paint our Earth ruby red. Darkness shall blight the land, and the time of weeping will begin anew, just as it did thousands of years ago. The ululating of the damned shall sweep the air, and forever shall we be changed from Proud Man to shambling mammalian horrors to entertain our eldrytch and malign rulers of yore. Fear it mortals! Fear the reckoning!

Failing that, I reckon it'll end around next...Tuesday?

It depends on what you mean by "the world".

If you're referring to the planet Earth, then it's total destruction will happen when the sun becomes a red giant and fries it to a cinder roughly 5.5 billion years from now (failing complete disintegration, it's desiccated remains will become a frozen rock floating in space).

If by "world" you mean the human race, then that will happen after it enters it's next phase in evolution, assuming that it doesn't become extinct beforehand.

Personally, I think the world ends when a person dies, because even if there's such a thing as life after death, you're no longer integral to the world you left behind (trust me, if you were, then the government would have figured out a way to make you continue to pay taxes by now).

the wisedom of the ages was spoken... quick , write it down , we can start a church!

( well said ! )