Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens,

ozman

A stunning Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) report on Prime Minister Medvedev’s agenda at the World Economic Forum this week states that Russia will warn President Obama that the “time has come” for the world to know the truth about aliens, and if the United States won’t participate in the announcement, the Kremlin will do so on its own.

http://www.eutimes.n...ens-or-we-will/

Edited by ozman
  • Like 2

Tell the Kremlin ,we are all waiting,as the us govt doesn't tell anyone anything .

silly Russians. :alien:

If this is Legit and Russia doesn't back down, i will be Speechless.

I will be surprised too....

Our former Minister of Defense a few years ago said he was convinced of ufo and alien visits to earth and said so publicly and people need to get accustomed to it. He also said the US knows quite a lot about UFO technology and there are secret Black OPs. He spoke about it at the International UFO Conference in Arisona. He also wrote a book "Light at the end of the Tunnel".

Well if they know something then they just need to speak up and give proof. The EU Times sounds a little radical to me. Remember all the birds dying in Arkansas, they say Putin says its from some sort of weapons test and a official was murdered over it.

LOL Russia knows just as much as the US so tit for tat.