Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tila Tequila and the Sons of Illumination

Blueogre2

Greetings forum, I am in the mood something a bit off the normal scope of my interests, lately reality star Tila Tequila has been speaking a great deal about the Illuminati posting several videos most of which are difficult to understand at least to me. So I have been wondering has anybody watched said videos and more importantly do you understand them?

Thats very vague. What about the Illumanati do you not understand would be a better place to start IMO. I would not trust many videos about them in general but there is likely a smidgeon of truth in every video about them. This is apparenbtly a false flag video.

But this already out as a rebuttal. [media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgUO_hqC_sc[/media]

Edited by AsteroidX

Tila Tequila has about as many working brain cells as my cats left ass cheek .

Seriously . If you're interested in the illuminati,check it out for yourself ,but ummm....I wouldn't use her as your go to gal for info on ...well anything.

• Like 1

Interesting... Well I was just curious, I mean until recently she had focused on her "career" but lately she seems a bit obsessed with the llluminati. Its possible she's just doing it for attention but I don't know...

well she got someones attention enough to make a false flag Anonymous video about her...Take it for what its worth.