Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Standing, Meldrum, US Government, Bigfoot.

danbell06

How is Todd Standing even on these shows hes got no credibility what so ever and yet hes still showing the sylvanic videos as proof. He also says in the video he is going to keep sylvanic confidential then goes on to say the only way skeptics will believe is if a body is presented. The mans a total fraudster and makes my blood boil!

Dan, please find another server for your videos. I can't see any of them and I have real player.

Meldrum I get. Bigfoot I get; even the U.S. Gov't I get. WHY for the love of all that is holy would you start a thread with his name first?!?! :w00t:

In all seriousness though, Standing is a joke. A long "Standing" one here (all pun intended). He makes our blood boil too. If I were him I would think: "This public humiliation is enough for me..."

Edit: I repeated myself from a previous post without realizing it..... :blush:

Edited by TwilightSilver

Yeah, I'd like to see the video before I pass judgement......but anything with Standing in it is suspect as hell from the beginning.

Ok, that one worked......but dayum?

I don't think Meldrum knew Standing was going to be on there, but who knows? TS is doing his usual BS and doing it with conviction. "I have this, I have that and no one will even talk to me." Probably because he's a liar. It's like getting into a political debate with a drunk.

• Like 1

Sorry Ken I posted from my phone so it posted the mobile link.

I, also think Meldrum didn't have a clue that Standing was going to be in the video. I watched him on Finding Bigfoot and they all slate his claims haha.

What a loser he is with his slicked back auburn hair.

If they gave an award for just having balls, Standing would win out every time. He gets owned and exposed then comes right back like nothing happened and can do it with conviction and righteous indignation. "How dare anyone question me? I am the leading authority on Bigfoot! I have the evidence, I have the DNA, I have all the proof you could possibly want, and no one will talk to me!"

Give me an effen break.

:td:

• Like 1

Ok, I have to admit of all the effen breaks I've asked for you're the first to offer me one.

Thanks!

:-*

effenvodka.jpg
  • Like 1

Well ok then! But let's don't break that Effen.

I need to get that just so when I make drinks I can ask the minister to pass me the Effen Vodka.

:w00t: