Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NKorea threatens the usa with nuke strike

Simbi Laveau

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/24/north-korea-nuclear-test-aimed-us-un-sanctions_n_2541248.html?ir=world&utm_campaign=012413&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Alert-world&utm_content=Title

In response to the UN council spanking them for being a bad little country ,North Korea openly threatens to direct its next rocket launch ,at the USA .They added the rockets can carry nukes and warheads ..

No no,they're not nuts ....not at all .

• Like 2

Wonder if they will storm Nkorea now. The USA thought Iraq had WOMD and stormed it anyway without proof, here the proof is there....what are they waiting for?

Wonder if they will storm Nkorea now. The USA thought Iraq had WOMD and stormed it anyway without proof, here the proof is there....what are they waiting for?

Hard to say. Does N.Korea have any oil?

• Like 9

Aren't I glad I live on a little Island...hopefully I can watch the fireworks display from here! :clap:

Best check out the wind direction before you go out to watch.

I guess it all comes down to who can make the biggest hole. :hmm:

• Like 1

Best check out the wind direction before you go out to watch.

I guess it all comes down to who can make the biggest hole. :hmm:

Right enough.

Not sure, but they got nukes....oh forget that, USA probably sold them to them in the first place, doubt they will want them back now they are second hand.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

The North Koreans are coo-coo for coacoa puffs man.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 3

http://www.huffingto...m_content=Title

In response to the UN council spanking them for being a bad little country ,North Korea openly threatens to direct its next rocket launch ,at the USA .They added the rockets can carry nukes and warheads ..

No no,they're not nuts ....not at all .

No, that is not what is being reported. it is however their reported long - term aim, and the rhetorric coming from N.Korea is becoming increasingly unbalanced.

I cannot see the International Community (particularly those in the Nuclear "Club") really just sitting back and letting this develop much longer. It would need agreement from China, but, in the final analysis, and considering the advanced stage the N.Koreans are at, a pre-emptive strike at their facilities should be contemplated - sooner, rather than later. IMO

Not sure, but they got nukes....oh forget that, USA probably sold them to them in the first place, doubt they will want them back now they are second hand.

They maybe Russian or Cuban

• Like 1

They maybe Russian or Cuban

Probably bits and pieces from each.

Edited by freetoroam

I think the States won't do anything until the Chinese give their quiet little nod, and that could be a long time from now.

The North Koreans act this way to get foreign aid. It's a form of blackmail and it has worked for them in the past.

• Like 1

Well found, Darkwind. So that's it then. The British Army had better remuster the 'Glorious Gloucesters' and the Northumberland Fusiliers and get them kitted out for cold-weather ops!

With out even reading the article all i can say is North Korea doesn't have the Balls. To Nuke us.

Edited by stevemagegod

Two reasons.

1) China doesn't want a united Korea unless it's under their terms. So unless North Korea really flips out China is going to give them protection from invasion.

2) North Korea is full of starving and brainwashed people making it a money pit. The big reason why North Korea hasn't been dealt with is because no one, not the Americans, Chinese, or South Koreans, want to deal with the aftermath.

• Like 2

That's what I was going to say; there needs to be a costly benefit for such a costly endeavor, I'd think.

And would a country be dumb enough to storm a country that has already threatened to set their warheads in their direction? That is a game of chicken that we created a special clock just for. A clock that is dangerously set 5 minutes to midnight.

Well found, Darkwind. So that's it then. The British Army had better remuster the 'Glorious Gloucesters' and the Northumberland Fusiliers and get them kitted out for cold-weather ops!

Just checked it out, its from 2007, anything could have happened since then. Maybe the deal has already been done, a bit of oil for a few nukes, will have to do some research!

As for the British, not sure how many we got left after the last few fiascos. :cry: and us tax payers will not be wanting to fund it again, not that we got much choice.

• Like 2

13342892084174977914_s.jpg?0

There's a face to instill fear ... so shut up and do it you fat petty puppet dictator of a giant rice paddy ...

With out even reading the article all i can say is North Korea doesn't have the Balls. To Nuke us.

I'm pretty much on agreement with you there. It would be suicide. But they are insane... who knows. Obama will probably just somehow spin this around and use it for his argument on gun control lol.

• Like 3

"The U.S. and South Korea accuse North Korea of involvement in a wide range of illicit activities, including drug smuggling, to raise funds for a government under wide-ranging sanctions due to its nuclear program."

http://www.rfa.org/english/news/korea/drug-06212011112301.html

No, that is not what is being reported. it is however their reported long - term aim, and the rhetorric coming from N.Korea is becoming increasingly unbalanced.

I cannot see the International Community (particularly those in the Nuclear "Club") really just sitting back and letting this develop much longer. It would need agreement from China, but, in the final analysis, and considering the advanced stage the N.Koreans are at, a pre-emptive strike at their facilities should be contemplated - sooner, rather than later. IMO

Sure sounds like its exactly what they're threatening ,as I doubt they would come at us with hand to hand,ground war ,or suicide bombers .

Especially since nuclear rocket launches are exactly what they say they are planning.

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/24/north-korea-vows-more-nuclear-testing-threatens-us-as-sworn-enemy/

“We do not hide that a variety of satellites and long-range rockets which will be launched by the DPRK one after another and a nuclear test of higher level which will be carried out by it in the upcoming all-out action, a new phase of the anti-U.S. struggle that has lasted century after century, will target against the U.S., the sworn enemy of the Korean people,” the statement reads. “Settling accounts with the U.S. needs to be done with force, not with words as it regards jungle law as the rule of its survival.”

Edited by Simbi Laveau

13342892084174977914_s.jpg?0

There's a face to instill fear ... so shut up and do it you fat petty puppet dictator of a giant rice paddy ...

The fear his face creates in me is one of his being too young and inexperienced.
  • Like 1

The fear his face creates in me is one of his being too young and inexperienced.

Together with being drunk on power and believing he will live forever (as so many young people do).

Edited by libstaK
  • Like 2

Miscalculations have caused war before now. China has more control here than they admit - they just want to use NK as an irritant to the west AND they don't want to be the only ones feeding them. I say ignore the fatboy and let China sort them. China will not allow them to nuke anyone without warning the west first. NK - without China's strong backing - is one of the only countries on the planet that almost no one would cry over if it got nuked.