Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NKorea threatens the usa with nuke strike

Simbi Laveau

Yes but not in sense of nuking the country ( N.korea ).. you must understand that using nuclear devices can have very long term consequences for all those surronding the offensive country.

Yeah, I know...dooh! ...didn't think that one through! :no:

For the same reason that any nuclear explosion over Israel...even if it wasn't over a city would destroy Israel's ability to do anything. The Magnetic Pulse of the nuclear explosion destroys things that aren't even in the vicinity of the blast...electric fields, dead. Batteries dead. Generators dead. Everything that defines Technology...dead. Yeah...my bad! Not to mention radioactive fallout!

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

No problem man! Was just saying :)

• 2 weeks later...

Aren't I glad I live on a little Island...hopefully I can watch the fireworks display from here! :clap:

That's a horrible thing to say. You're saying that you want the United States to get attacked with nuclear missiles?

Wow. Just wow.

You do realize that your little island is being protected by United States anti-missile defense technology, right?

• Like 1

Somehow this reminds me of a child tossing their toys out the pram.

'I am a leader! My daddy said so! Stop laughing at me or I'll... I'll.. throw my pacifier at you!' *splat*

'Hahaha! Now you see just how much power I can unleash!'

"Oh, I'm very sorry. He woke up cranky today."

:passifier:

• Like 1

That's a horrible thing to say. You're saying that you want the United States to get attacked with nuclear missiles?

Wow. Just wow.

You do realize that your little island is being protected by United States anti-missile defense technology, right?

Ignore him, hes trolling and does not know what happened in Ireland years ago

Somehow this reminds me of a child tossing their toys out the pram.

'I am a leader! My daddy said so! Stop laughing at me or I'll... I'll.. throw my pacifier at you!' *splat*

'Hahaha! Now you see just how much power I can unleash!'

"Oh, I'm very sorry. He woke up cranky today."

:passifier:

It's true though . These men are all infants tantruming with big dangerous toys

• Like 1

It certainly is not a good thing. I hope they don't declare war on usa. but I doubt it.

They don't have the capability for rockets to reach them.

The thing is The U.S.A. have such a huge amount of weapons that anyone who attacked them

would most likely be wiped out.Which I don't fell most countries are nuttier enough to risk that.

But I find that video of the fruitloop dreaming about killing americans is disturbing.

It certainly is not a good thing. I hope they don't declare war on usa. but I doubt it.

They don't have the capability for rockets to reach them.

The thing is The U.S.A. have such a huge amount of weapons that anyone who attacked them

would most likely be wiped out.Which I don't fell most countries are nuttier enough to risk that.

But I find that video of the fruitloop dreaming about killing americans is disturbing.

N. Korea has always been a pest. But you have to recognize them for what they are. They are a Communist country. A Third World...very third world...Communist Country. I doubt they even have an ICBM that could reach the United States. And, I doubt they have a nuclear weapon that they could attach to one. They are blow hards of the nth degree. Even if they did manage to get one in proximity...we would shoot it down (hopefully) before it got here.

I watched their stupid dream video. It looks like it was created by a third grade class in Wyoming using outdated Windows computer graphics from the early '90s.

And...we are not going to nuke anyone...and no one is going to nuke us either. Consider this...is either China or Russia scared of the North Koreans? No. Why not? Because they are a tool of both of them. I'm getting a bit bored with the Cold War of the New Age. It's just so much Big Brother.

Wow. Just wow.

Stop it, you're flattering me.

happy-oh-stop-it-you-l.png

Aren't I glad I live on a little Island...hopefully I can watch the fireworks display from here! :clap:

The same little Island that would be totally obliterated in a Nuclear Conflict,think I would sooner be over here.There's a lot more room here.

Edited by shaddow134

Maybe this is an appropriate time to show what we would do in return to a missile launch from NK aimed and expected to hit the USA. I do not believe it would ever make it because of our NMDS which is rather well off now. And they would likely never know if it hit due to these beauties flying at them.

The testing of this came after NMDS was completed.

The same little Island that would be totally obliterated in a Nuclear Conflict,think I would sooner be over here.There's a lot more room here.

That's a horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed. We're only little!

• Like 1

http://news.yahoo.co...-140005920.html

Strange north Korea dream video shows us city under NK missile attack

I saw this in the following news link:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2013/02/06/04/01/n-korea-video-shows-us-city-under-attack

Kim Jong Un and the North Korea Military are completely divorced from reality. He gave me the creeps when he came to power and now he is doing even worse than I expected.

Hard to say. Does N.Korea have any oil?

Boom. :clap:

That's a horrible thing to say. You should be ashamed. We're only little!

I was just echoing your comment.