Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Fly Lands Between Obama's eyes!

joc

Amazing how the supporters come running to His defense...

Talk about brainwashed...

Not a supporter (Canadian). Just have a grasp on reality. Why is it that all right wingers here seem five years old?

Edited by Jeffertonturner

No a supporter (Canadian). Just have a grasp on reality. Why is it that all right wingers here seem five years old?

Why do all the left wingers here have a holier than thou complex, and can't take a joke?

• Like 7

Not a supporter (Canadian). Just have a grasp on reality. Why is it that all right wingers here seem five years old?

You sure love your labels... Let's see last time it was racist... Now right-winger... Who's being the child here and calling names?

• Like 2

The Left doesn't really have a sense of humor when it is one of their own. Not a supporter? Now THAT'S funny! :passifier::st

• Like 2

I just wonder, why didn't he brush it off? Did he just not feel it or something?

Could it be....Satan?

Could it be....Satan?

or reptilians?! :o:lol:

Ever see that basketball player from Indiana, Reggie Miller? That guy looks like an alien.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

Could it be....Satan?

SNL...right? :w00t:

• Like 1

I just wonder, why didn't he brush it off? Did he just not feel it or something?

Like someone else said, I think that the 'fly incident' happened over 2 years ago. He ended up smacking it on camera and killing it. If I remember, PETA tried to give him some grief over it. What would you do?

Is it shopped?

I don't think so, only because I think it was Colbert who made fun of the incident.

It did illustrate very well how the Prez expects his underlings to take care of all his personal problems. I think his words were something to the effect "C'mon people, this thing is bothering me". His Royal Highness. :innocent:

SNL...right? :w00t:

Yay! Someone got my joke! :clap:

I don't think so, only because I think it was Colbert who made fun of the incident.

It did illustrate very well how the Prez expects his underlings to take care of all his personal problems. I think his words were something to the effect "C'mon people, this thing is bothering me". His Royal Highness. :innocent:

....my TaeKwondo Master (who is a Black Man btw, and who I am proud to call: Master!) reached out and caught a fly once like Qui Chang Cain of Kung Fu TV fame did...it was awesome...

....but then he is a Master and Obama is a Disaster!

• Like 3

....my TaeKwondo Master (who is a Black Man btw, and who I am proud to call: Master!) reached out and caught a fly once like Qui Chang Cain of Kung Fu TV fame did...it was awesome...

....but then he is a Master and Obama is a Disaster!

I thought it was the Karate Kid that copyrighted that move.

• Like 1

I thought it was the Karate Kid that copyrighted that move.

No, it was the Grasshopper, QuiChang Cain! I believe it was in the episode where the Chinese Assassin finally caught up with him. the Assassin had a huge hatchet and at one point, QuiChang catches the fly...and then lets it go.

• Like 1

Still learning something new every day. Thanks Joc

• Like 1

No, it was the Grasshopper, QuiChang Cain! I believe it was in the episode where the Chinese Assassin finally caught up with him. the Assassin had a huge hatchet and at one point, QuiChang catches the fly...and then lets it go.

I remember that episode! That was also the one where he swatted a hatchet out of mid-air that was destined to be buried in his back, if I'm not mistaken, it has been a few years... Good stuff!

I remember that episode! That was also the one where he swatted a hatchet out of mid-air that was destined to be buried in his back, if I'm not mistaken, it has been a few years... Good stuff!

Well, that is what I thought but I seem to have the memory that it was a different episode. At anyrate, I am just ODing on Kung Fu trying to find it. Btw if you didn't know...every episode is on YouTube. Here is a list for all the different episodes. If you find the one we are talking about, please let me know.

The one with the hatchet at his back is The Tong. I watched the whole thing...that isn't it. So I thought it was Blood of the Dragon...but no, there are 3 assassins but not that one. So, I watched the Assassin...nope...that assassin is a ninja hired by a rancher.

As I recall...the Assassin throws the hatchet at Caine and he catches it...Then throws it and it sticks in a tree...but memory is a funny thing you know.

LINK

I just watched the Kung Fu episode where Caine catches the hatchet...but that's not the one where he catches the fly...memory is a funny thing. The episode where he catches the hatchet is Arrogant Dragon. I guess I'll just have to watch them all to find the 'fly catching' episode. :unsure2:

"can't we all just get along?" - R. King ;)

omayabasomasoobi :-*