Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The "Hilltop Youth"

Yamato

Jaffa, The Orange's Clockwork will be shown 9 times over the next three weeks on LINK TV

Tonight 1/30 @ 2:00 am

Thurs 1/31 @ 5:00 pm

Fri 2/1 @ 11:00 pm

Sat 2/2 @ 9:30 am

Mon 2/4 @ 4:00 pm

Wed 2/6 @ 4:03 am

Sun 2/10 @ 8:05 am & 3:00 pm

Mon 2/11 @ 2:35 am

Check local listings, all times listed are Pacific. I have it already recorded on my DVR.

And that's the problem with any welfare now, isn't it? I've proposed initiatives like Trade Not Aid because what Palestinians need is self-determination, not a hand-to-mouth existence that's being forced on them by Israeli tyranny. And you'd be on the same page with me in agreement with me on that, if what I'm replying to here is what really mattered.

How can they stop fighting when they're still fighting for their lives and livelihood? They're the best example of freedom fighters in the world today. Don't pretend they're fighting for anything less. There's nothing in the world more worth fighting for than that, there's nothing more noble than self-determination. When freedom dies, tyranny reigns.

Then let them keep fighting I guess. Because that attitude reinforces their hope that they will some day have every square inch of "Palestine" that their grandfathers lived on. Far more likely that they will lose even what they possess now and the opinions of the world be damned. Edited by and then