Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Dendera Light Demystified

prometheuslocke

The "Dendera light" is a technology of electrical lighting supposedly in existence in ancient Egypt, proposed by some fringe authors. Proponents argue that the technology is depicted in the
at the
located in
on three stone reliefs (one single and a double representation), which resemble some modern electrical lighting systems. Egyptologists reject the theory and explain the reliefs as a typical set of symbolic images from Egyptian mythology.

Contrary to popular and fringe views, the reliefs are a depiction of alien mind control technology. The entire explanation and more commentary is here: http://unduecoercion...a-light_24.html

The Light of the reliefs are coupled with the snake, an animal deified in the Egyptian religion and paralleling Satan's possession in the Biblical story of the Fall of Man in Eden. I believe the use of the snake both symbolizes the "divine" source of the magic the reliefs describe, as well as its nefarious purpose which is obvious when you look at the reliefs.

denderahlightbulb.jpg

Sylvie Caulville worked extensively on the inscriptions in the temple. She suggested that in the carvings, Hor-sema-tawy (or Harsomptus "
the uniter of the two lands") is depicted as a serpent, a falcon and as a child (
the son of
and
).

From

The inscription is clearly an ancient and uninformed description of a satellite, a "sun barge" moving across the sky. The Priests of the Hathor Temple were recording the location of the source of the mind control technology which they are depicting. This relief is an explanation of the story of the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt, brought about by Horus, an earlier diety of virgin birth and likely predecessor of Jesus Christ.

In this relief, the wielders of the technology are show as giants, like the Nephilim of Genesis 6:4, and are representative of Horus and Set from IHS myth. The humans beneath the light are clearly depicted as worshiping the giants, and when contrasted with the next image in the reliefs shows their clear belief that the light was responsible for causing worship. This is the essence of mind control. In addition, both sides of the relief above depict assistance from third parties, on one side it is being helped by a human like figure, with a circle over its head. This circle is representative of knowledge of mind control, and the human-like figure is a representation of what we call the Illuminati. On the other side of the image, the cable is hidden, and instead of humans the mind control light, is being assisted by a djed pillar with arms, a representation of a machine.

When taken with the next relief, it is possible that there is a hidden meaning on the walls of the Hathor Temple, that the relief above describes a time sequence, and each section is a slide showing the progression of mind control throughout history, it may be a grand prophesy about the entirety of human evolution. If this is the case, the humans depicted show the gradual hiding of the knowledge of the satellite described by the cable, and the vanishing of knowledge of mind control from humanity. Clearly though , from the continued worship in the second half, and the presence of the snake and light, it has not been stopped.

dnord.jpg

The above relief is the final in the temporal slideshow, describing the fate of humanity. In it, a third party, represented by a giant that is clearly different from the depictions of Horus and Set in the first stands against the mind control technology using a pair of swords. These swords are the cue that links this force with the Archangel Michael, and are also a testament to the fact that there is a technology, or a tool, which can counteract the mind controlling light.

The relief shows that after the assistance of this outside force, humanity shown in friendship rather than worship, that civilization has been healed. It's also important to note that in the final relief the "Illuminati" and the machine are working together, against the representation of Michael.

I thought that "size" in Egyptian artwork is less a matter of representing actual scale and more the importance of the person being depicted (thus Pharaoh is always bigger then the people around him and so forth).

Also, I'd love to know how the Archangel Micheal turned up in artwork from before Jewish culture.

• Like 3

I thought that "size" in Egyptian artwork is less a matter of representing actual scale and more the importance of the person being depicted (thus Pharaoh is always bigger then the people around him and so forth).

Also, I'd love to know how the Archangel Micheal turned up in artwork from before Jewish culture.

Interesting. The concept of Saint / Archangel Michael seems to predate Jewish culture by far and may be the origin of the Green Man in British folklore?

I think the whole lightbulb concept was hard enough to swallow didn't disagree with it but it was alot to think about to say the least, but Illuminous mind control on the egyptions? Why would they preach that knowledge what benefit would it have, why teach slaves what it was by making them inscript it on the walls in multiple places then have to worry of the possible reprocussions of a rebellion using their own knowledge against them. I do understand where you want to be in this path you are looking into but I think you may have overshot that one. Whilst there is so much more in modern that explains the past when it comes to that society but the past tends to misconstrew ideas.

laver: just because Humpty Dumpty has been told for 200+ years doesn't make it true.

Christians and anyone that has anything to do with Jesus have always been narcistic in the way they place Jesus was there and lead to every main event in humans history. From Chinese Whispers to Paris Hilton Stories...

• Like 1

Or simply the inscriptions represent something ordinary in their belief system that, if studied (I haven't but I'll wager many have with much more knowledge than I have) wouldn't be that much more incredible than any other religious iconography.

I wonder what they'll make of comic books 5000 years from now?

Interesting. The concept of Saint / Archangel Michael seems to predate Jewish culture by far and may be the origin of the Green Man in British folklore?

I thought the Green Man was the spirit of the land given form and the origin of the Green Knight legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Man

Edited by Wearer of Hats

Will leave this for KMT to explain :)

• Like 1

I've explained it so many times that I think I'll just let ignorant buffoons remain that way this time.

Any other sorts out there (other than ignorant buffons) are free to use the search function.

Harte

• Like 2

I am absolutely fascinated that there is someone here so fringe he's calling out orthodox-fringery (if indeed such a thing can be labelled and discussed).

But, yeah, Wearer has it right -- in pre-prespectival Western Art, size usually reflects importance. But what's actual knowledge of artistic covention and historical record when you can ignorantly speculate? That's got to be as useful as learned surmise, amiright?

--Jaylemurph

• Like 7

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the the Dendera we see today isn't even a proper Egyptian temple, but a Greco-Roman building constructed to Egyptian principles of design, built between the 4th century BCE to early centuries CE? I never read anywhere that the roman empire had light bulbs of any sort, or mind control for that matter.

• Like 1

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I thought the the Dendera we see today isn't even a proper Egyptian temple, but a Greco-Roman building constructed to Egyptian principles of design, built between the 4th century BCE to early centuries CE? I never read anywhere that the roman empire had light bulbs of any sort, or mind control for that matter.

You are not incorrect. The Hathor Temple was constructed during the Hellenistic Ptolemaic Period (332/305 BC - 30 BC).

• Like 1

Well I don't remember the ancient greeks having light bulbs of any sort, or mind control either :innocent:

Agreed! Those pesky details yet again.

• Like 2

Well I don't remember the ancient greeks having light bulbs of any sort, or mind control either :innocent:

You've just been brainwashed to believe that.

• Like 2

• 3 years later...

This thread once had hundreds of replies, and many, many pages. What happened to them? Are they archived somewhere?

The "Dendera light" is a technology of electrical lighting supposedly in existence in ancient Egypt, proposed by some fringe authors. Proponents argue that the technology is depicted in the
at the
located in
on three stone reliefs (one single and a double representation), which resemble some modern electrical lighting systems. Egyptologists reject the theory and explain the reliefs as a typical set of symbolic images from Egyptian mythology.

Contrary to popular and fringe views, the reliefs are a depiction of alien mind control technology. The entire explanation and more commentary is here: http://unduecoercion...a-light_24.html

The Light of the reliefs are coupled with the snake, an animal deified in the Egyptian religion and paralleling Satan's possession in the Biblical story of the Fall of Man in Eden. I believe the use of the snake both symbolizes the "divine" source of the magic the reliefs describe, as well as its nefarious purpose which is obvious when you look at the reliefs.

denderahlightbulb.jpg

Sylvie Caulville worked extensively on the inscriptions in the temple. She suggested that in the carvings, Hor-sema-tawy (or Harsomptus "
the uniter of the two lands") is depicted as a serpent, a falcon and as a child (
the son of
and
).

From

The inscription is clearly an ancient and uninformed description of a satellite, a "sun barge" moving across the sky. The Priests of the Hathor Temple were recording the location of the source of the mind control technology which they are depicting. This relief is an explanation of the story of the unification of Upper and Lower Egypt, brought about by Horus, an earlier diety of virgin birth and likely predecessor of Jesus Christ.

In this relief, the wielders of the technology are show as giants, like the Nephilim of Genesis 6:4, and are representative of Horus and Set from IHS myth. The humans beneath the light are clearly depicted as worshiping the giants, and when contrasted with the next image in the reliefs shows their clear belief that the light was responsible for causing worship. This is the essence of mind control. In addition, both sides of the relief above depict assistance from third parties, on one side it is being helped by a human like figure, with a circle over its head. This circle is representative of knowledge of mind control, and the human-like figure is a representation of what we call the Illuminati. On the other side of the image, the cable is hidden, and instead of humans the mind control light, is being assisted by a djed pillar with arms, a representation of a machine.

When taken with the next relief, it is possible that there is a hidden meaning on the walls of the Hathor Temple, that the relief above describes a time sequence, and each section is a slide showing the progression of mind control throughout history, it may be a grand prophesy about the entirety of human evolution. If this is the case, the humans depicted show the gradual hiding of the knowledge of the satellite described by the cable, and the vanishing of knowledge of mind control from humanity. Clearly though , from the continued worship in the second half, and the presence of the snake and light, it has not been stopped.

dnord.jpg

The above relief is the final in the temporal slideshow, describing the fate of humanity. In it, a third party, represented by a giant that is clearly different from the depictions of Horus and Set in the first stands against the mind control technology using a pair of swords. These swords are the cue that links this force with the Archangel Michael, and are also a testament to the fact that there is a technology, or a tool, which can counteract the mind controlling light.

The relief shows that after the assistance of this outside force, humanity shown in friendship rather than worship, that civilization has been healed. It's also important to note that in the final relief the "Illuminati" and the machine are working together, against the representation of Michael.

tumblr_lxgcbvJ8Yk1qbn6nco1_500.gif

( I told ya's ! ;

" The Moderators, with their shoes of felt

Crept by each threads e- door,

And peeped and saw, with eyes of awe,

Grey figures on the floor,

And wondered why such men knelt to pray

Who never prayed before. "

.... " Please God , not another one ..... ! " )

• Like 1

No, you have it **** about Sir . Michel is this Angel see , God made him, the Garden if Eden was way before Egypt ! Later, when the Egyptians and Hebrews wrote about him, he of course, already existed .

:su

No ..... they are pagan devils !

• Like 1

I think the whole lightbulb concept was hard enough to swallow

Mhhee ! ..... Been done before .

tumblr_lhcupgq0Q01qd5n55o1_500.gif

didn't disagree with it but it was alot to think about to say the least, but Illuminous mind control on the egyptions? Why would they preach that knowledge what benefit would it have, why teach slaves what it was by making them inscript it on the walls in multiple places then have to worry of the possible reprocussions of a rebellion using their own knowledge against them. I do understand where you want to be in this path you are looking into but I think you may have overshot that one. Whilst there is so much more in modern that explains the past when it comes to that society but the past tends to misconstrew ideas.

Oh, dont spoil things by bringing why into it .

laver: just because Humpty Dumpty has been told for 200+ years doesn't make it true.

Christians and anyone that has anything to do with Jesus have always been narcistic in the way they place Jesus was there and lead to every main event in humans history. From Chinese Whispers to Paris Hilton Stories...

Dont forget pancakes and tortillas !

tortilla.187134042_std.png

I thought the Green Man was the spirit of the land given form ....

:yes:

Egyptian-God-Osiris-GreenSkin.jpg

or, if you prefer;

hqdefault.jpg

This thread once had hundreds of replies, and many, many pages. What happened to them? Are they archived somewhere?

Cladking stole them and took them with him to .... that site he is on now .... you will have to ask Jaracol which site , I dont go there .

Cladking stole them and took them with him to .... that site he is on now .... you will have to ask Jaracol which site , I dont go there .

How would I know?

I faithfully patronize only this website due to the excellent moderation of threads and inundation of Vergina jokes.

But you do have to admit that imaginary geysers and the ability to understand a "natural language" one does not possess the knowledge to interpret is far more amusing than is some dusty old English chap smeared some red ochre in Khufu's Pyramid...

:innocent:

Nothing. There weren't lots of replies or pages.

You just finally escaped the mind control that caused you to believe there were.

Harte

• Like 1

How would I know?

I faithfully patronize only this website due to the excellent moderation of threads and inundation of Vergina jokes.

But you do have to admit that imaginary geysers and the ability to understand a "natural language" one does not possess the knowledge to interpret is far more amusing than is some dusty old English chap smeared some red ochre in Khufu's Pyramid...

:innocent:

Sorry, must have you confused with another . Someone here recently commented on what he was up to 'over there' ... where ever 'there' is ?

I personally prefer the amusement of walking barefoot through corpse drippings. < glissssh gloop splush ! >

I am absolutely fascinated that there is someone here so fringe he's calling out orthodox-fringery (if indeed such a thing can be labelled and discussed).

--Jaylemurph

Well someone from the Free Thinker side needs to call for Foerster, Sitchin, Hancock, Bauval, etc. to explain the inconsistencies and fallacies in their assertions.