Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UM Members/Characters Association Profile

Ultima Weapon

Okay, I got this idea off of a pretty hot and thriving topic on a another forum of mine.

It's pretty fun and simple. All ya do is post the name of a member you know, and then the name of any Artists, Celebrities, Fictional Characters, even inanimate objects if you want, and then simply explain how they're similar. You can do multiple at a time if ya want, and can even go with a certain theme (for instance, all members in one post are all associated with characters in a movie or something) They don't all have to just do with someones's personality either, some go with a current or trending avatar for instance, or some just post what they feel a member would overall look like. It makes things even more fun if you post pictures, and don't forget that the more detailed the discription, the more interesting it can be. It can also really help you to get a bit of a grasp on what other members think of you!

Just please remember not to be mean and hateful. This is meant for building friendships and having fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'll give you an example. This one's just in general and doesn't really have a theme...

SmilinJack - Vincent Valentine

He's been my best friend in my outside life (meaning didn't meet here online) since childhood. He's an extremely serious person with a bit of a self admitedly cold, calculating, self absorbed attitude. He generally only cares about himself and furthering his own ambitions, so he says. I'll admit, he does act quite uncaring sometimes, but I know deep down he really does. He may not be the hero to a common stranger, but he's more than a hero to the common friend. I can't tell ya how many times he's helped me in the past, and that's why I know that a majority of his apathetical attitude is more of a defense mechanism then a true claim. He, like me, has had a bit of a rough past, and has been hurt in many more ways than one. And he blames himself like Vincent, for many things claiming "that was my sin, this is my punishment." But in all reality it isn't really his fault. He's much more kind than most would probably think based on how he generally presents himself, but that's how I know he can really be a true friend.

tumblr_m32jlxyNqs1r1ty3so1_400.jpg

Wolfman1993 - 'A Wolf at the Door' Wolf

He's a bit mysterious at times and into some pretty deep dark creepy philosophies. Not to mention that he tends to linger around in the Chat Room of UM instead of actually posting much. Although when he does it's generally pretty sharp and to the point.

Hasina - Mystique

She has about a million different pictures of herself, each one even more vastly different then the last! Just about every time I come on here she has a completely different avatar. Not to mention despite having a bit of a somewhat radical and/or, unique, sense of style, I still admitidly tend to find her kinda pretty... :blush:

250px-Mystique11.png

Sakari - David Spade

Layed back, blue Collar, and probably the type guy you'd find drinkin a beer can lying in a hammock. He's incredibly funny at times, and just tends to say what he thinks. I may not always agree with his philosophies, but he's still a pretty nice and well likeable guy.

MV5BMTM4MjY5MDA1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzExODY4MQ@@._V1._SY314_CR3,0,214,314_.jpg

Markdhole - Calvin Miller

For those of you that don't know, Calvin Miller is the Christian author of one of my favorite books, The Singer. It's a book that explores a profound new way to re-tell the age old story of Jesus Christ. The entire book is in the form of, wait for it....................a poem... I think now you see the connection.

CalvinPicture.jpg

Ryleh - Barragan

Powerful, strong willed, and at times somewhat intimidating. A natural born leader. Ryleh and I, we don't always see eye to eye... However I can honestly say that whatever he believes in, he believes it whole heartedly and would do anything he could to make sure others know that he intends to keep it that way.

chicken-albums-bleach-picture102983-barragan.png

SpiritWriter - Cinderella

She's proven herself over and over to be a truely optimistic believer. I haven't read a single one of her posts that wasn't incredibly nice, and therefore I think she's one of the few last remaining natural born princesses.

cinderella.jpg

These are just a few, off the top of my head. Hope this catches on like it did in the other forum... Enjoy. :D

Very interesting concept. But really, turn the focus on yourself first.

Me? I'm Donald Sutherland. Slightly younger, but I share many of his 'type cast' characteristics. For me, you should probably blend a lot of Michael Caine in there.

Edit: Yeah, if you put up a photo of each, it would be the 'long hair, bearded' variety.

So who are you? :)

Edited by Likely Guy

Very interesting concept. But really, turn the focus on yourself first.

Me? I'm Donald Sutherland. Slightly younger, but I share many of his 'type cast' characteristics. For me, you should probably blend a lot of Michael Caine in there.

Edit: Yeah, if you put up a photo of each, it would be the 'long hair, bearded' variety.

So who are you? :)

Wow. Fail on my part... :blink: I completely forgot about that... That's one of the things you're usually supposed to do, post yourself...

AquilaChrysaetos - Squall Leonhart (Leon)

From Final Fantasy VIII, and my current avatar. He's my current favorite character. He starts out cold, selfish, and uncaring, until he meets someone incredibly important who happens to turn him around and change his life for the better.

Squall.Leonhart.full.176769.jpg

• Like 1

Cool. I'll have to research.

I see myself as the fair, fun loving, pendantic, old fart (slightly secretive). Nice to meet you. :)

Edited by Likely Guy

Maybe everyone could just give their own perspective of who or how they perceive themselves, (re: as you said AC, what combination of Artists, Celebrities, and Fictional Characters)?

Ooh interesting... Let's see

Bracket/Gordon Freeman/Quentin Tarantino

Gordon Freeman because Bracket, like him, is intellectual and badass at the same time. Tarantino because of his love for films. He's like a film encyclopedia. He's also a great storyteller. One of the coolest people I've ever met

Gordon-Freeman-Face.jpgQuentin_Tarantino.jpg

Lcvec/Glenn (Walking Dead)

He's ready to give in his all to help his friends. You can talk to him about anything and he'll always be there for you, listening and ready with advice. You need help, he's the man to go to. He never lets you down

Glenn-Walking-Dead-jessicamc26-31150085-590-375.jpg

Witchinboots/Lily (HIMYM)

She is caring, understanding just like Lily Erickson form How I met your mother. No matter how many times I pester her with my problems, she listens and gives the best advice ever. She's also beautiful both inside and outside. My fellow sick twisted puppy :-*

tumblr_lqc9n4PFIj1qkjs4v.jpg

Knight of Shadows/Joey Tribbiani

Fun, flirtatious and loves food. He can uplift my mood in a matter of seconds. And he's absolutely adorable.

Joey-Tribbiani-Matt-LeBlanc-joey-tribbiani-16244044-404-500.jpg

Wordless Wanderer/Monkey D.Luffy (One Piece)

I'm very protective of my friends. I don't mind being ridiculed or made fun of but you mess with my friend and you shall face my wrath. Lol over dramatic. LUFFY-one-piece-33339642-480-280.jpg

(There are loads of people I'd like to mention, but I'll do it in steps :P)

Edited by Wordless Wanderer
  • Like 2

Maybe everyone could just give their own perspective of who or how they perceive themselves, (re: as you said AC, what combination of Artists, Celebrities, and Fictional Characters)?

Well it's not all about ourselves now is it? Part of the fun is in comparing others and seeing who others compare you too.

• Like 1

Well it's not all about ourselves now is it? Part of the fun is in comparing others and seeing who others compare you too.

Yes, it may be fun, until someone gets hurt.

Yes, it may be fun, until someone gets hurt.

It's never caused a problem in the other forum, but if it does go out of hand I'd understand.