Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange stuff going on

Crystal Rose

There is wierd things going on more and more, faster and faster. Natural disasters getting worse each year. Mass shootings, most for no reason. Zombie or cannibilistic attacks. Unnatural diseases. Killings of rage but for no reasonable explaination or motive. There is something going on people! What can we do to help?

I mean look at the colorado shooting and the conniticut massacre.

Look at the small wave of cannibilism after the Florida incident.

The paranormal works in waves...

yerp

There is wierd things going on more and more, faster and faster. Natural disasters getting worse each year. Mass shootings, most for no reason. Zombie or cannibilistic attacks. Unnatural diseases. Killings of rage but for no reasonable explaination or motive. There is something going on people! What can we do to help?

I mean look at the colorado shooting and the conniticut massacre.

Look at the small wave of cannibilism after the Florida incident.

The paranormal works in waves...

all this is by no means paranormal but has some very down-to-earth explanations.....

Not much we can do but wait and see what happens.

And the events you are referring to has nothing to do with the paranormal.It is nothing more than humanity seeking balance.

The cannibals in florida are alarming lot more has happened than the news is saying

Such as? Cannibals are nothing new by the way.

Say Im crazy, but Ive done some "dreamwalking" research on the conniticut mass shooting case and it was demonic. Although it helped/ didnt help that a demon said I couldnt stop him. And why is it that the case closed so early? I mean something like that usually lasts up to a month if not longer on the media.

And there was a "wave" of canniblism.

Storms are not under human control, so how does that have to do with humanity?

Just becuase one cannot Prove something is there, it does not mean that it isnt true. Faith...

Why do you think the weather has been outside of nature? The weather is funky sometimes, and that's very natural. And what paranormal force or forces would be behind messing with the weather, and why would they do so?

Say Im crazy, but Ive done some "dreamwalking" research on the conniticut mass shooting case and it was demonic. Although it helped/ didnt help that a demon said I couldnt stop him. And why is it that the case closed so early? I mean something like that usually lasts up to a month if not longer on the media.

Just becuase one cannot Prove something is there, it does not mean that it isnt true. Faith...

Wha...? :mellow:

• Like 2

If you look back though history then you will see none of this stuff is new. Some huge things that happened in the past that people will have thought 'supernatural' or 'sent from god' would have been things like The Black Plague, wars, Famine, the extermination of various races or religious groups by other humans, Pompeii, Vlad the Impailer, Hiroshima. These days we just have new things to worry about like AIDS, random spree killings, Cancer, GM food, the bees all dying etc.

We are humans and we will adapt to pretty much whatever gets thrown at us by nature or other humans. Also there are way to many of us so I personally don't care if a few billion of us get wiped out.

During deep meditation, my dreams landed me, unwillingly, in the afterlife dimension. Night after night I visited this strange, yet fascinating, realm where I learned all sorts of fascinating stuff. But, during these times, I never experienced anything evil and was led to believe that the only evil in this world is created by us and us alone!

Hmm wish I had you luck with the afterlife. Very rarely have I seen good out of it. Oh documents on the black plaque have shown the start of a creature some believe that caused the black plaque. The grim reaper.

I agree with bulveye that this is honestly nothing new, however I along with most other people can't seem to shake the feeling that something bad is coming...

Bad things have happened all throughout human history, that much is true, but the thing that scares me is that the farther we advance toward the future, the farther we go from the past. Fact is, humans have despite these horrible events, managed to somehow survive. However the vast majority of human history was highly underdeveloped as opposed to now, therefore we have no referances in the past that we can accurately project onto the future. In other words, someone in the year 7000 b.c. could probably make a few predictions as to how life would be like in the year 2000 b.c. and be pretty well accurate. Things didn't overall change very much as far as human lifestyle for a whopping time of 5000 years. Now with increasing technology and globalization, we've hit a time in human history in which we are constantly venturing into the vast unknown, with hardly no historical references to view the overall results of such a trek. Humans are generally psychologically optimistic about most things, however truth is there's no real way to know what results this could cause. It's a complete gamble, with the fate of our entire race on the line. It's quite scary if you ask me, and I can't help but start to feel that something serious may be coming up...

You know I didnt think of it that way, Nice touch!

Anyways the real reason I wanted to post that info is I was wondering if others could mention wierd unusual things like the weather on the east coast? On the west it is nice and warm, very unusual for Montana.

Due to the increase of social media, 24/7 news cycles and 'i-reporters' events like these will seem to be occurring more often; however, without these mediums, who is to say that this level of 'strangeness' has not always been present?

Personally, I would think that these events are more associated with human mismanagement moreso than paranormal. The more these events take place, it loses it's 'outside of the normal' status and slowly turns into 'normal.'

It's not good that these events happen, but it is beginning to be seen as something which is reported more often nowadays.

--“The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well.”

Joe Ancis

Maybe slenderman is causing it?

I think you're pulling this "research" out of your behind like usual.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

I have a theory about this and MK-ULTRA being related. Shootings just don't occur randomly and they seem to be in a pattern. Also people wanting stricter laws on gun licenses. Their is a camp in my state with over 5 million plastic coffins in it and is sealed off from the public. I'm talking high tech security. Barbwire fences and cameras. I believe something bigger is going on under our noses than we anticipate.

Not to worry it's just 12/12/12 running abit late! :D

• Like 1

hmm that is strange- I mean with the coffins

Oh and No its not slenderman, a different demonic, actually what people call a devil. (dam thing) I just think it is wierd that all of a sudden people go nuts and start killing anyone and everyone, (EXPECIALLY KIDS!!!) For no motive.

You know I didnt think of it that way, Nice touch!

Anyways the real reason I wanted to post that info is I was wondering if others could mention wierd unusual things like the weather on the east coast? On the west it is nice and warm, very unusual for Montana.

Weird us hail in Hawaii, I'm not talking about on the Island of Hawaii where is it snows and higher elevation areas, I'm talking about the island of Oahu and near the beach, hail the size of ping pong balls. this is not normal.post-109094-0-49610700-1359920864_thumb.

Nothing has changed except our advanced technology which captures these moments and gives us ability to communicate immediately.

Edited by Pssst

The Netherlands ! a few days ago is was - 11 degrees, now it is 13 + degrees .. in just a few days time..

the upcoming days ll freeze again ! . i dont know whats going on but . this is extremely strange !

and it has nothing to do with communication ! i dont need a phone or the internet the feel and see the differences . my body tells me enough .

I have a theory about this and MK-ULTRA being related. Shootings just don't occur randomly and they seem to be in a pattern. Also people wanting stricter laws on gun licenses. Their is a camp in my state with over 5 million plastic coffins in it and is sealed off from the public. I'm talking high tech security. Barbwire fences and cameras. I believe something bigger is going on under our noses than we anticipate.

maybe it isnt high tech enough for you ! to slip in and look at those 5 millions coffins o_O

Nothing has changed except our advanced technology which captures these moments and gives us ability to communicate immediately.

Weather patterns in my area have definitely changed. How do I know? I've lived here all my life. How do you know nothing has changed? Especially if you are generalizing about the entire world.

My guess is that you don't.