Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange stuff going on

Crystal Rose

Weather patterns in my area have definitely changed. How do I know? I've lived here all my life.

Weather patterns change in cycles all the time. The only possible weird thing is if they didn't change.

Man has always looked for patterns in everything. Since time immemorial we have been seeing doom just around the corner. Change always happens whether we want it or not. As said before, too much news too fast too available makes everyone think everything is haywire. Every generation thinks the next is less than the past. Funny thing..everyone seems to ignore that.

http://en.wikipedia....calyptic_events

Edited by Esoteric Toad

Weather patterns change in cycles all the time. The only possible weird thing is if they didn't change.

I am aware that weather patterns change, my dear, what I'm pointing out is that in my lifetime, to have hail in my area is weird. And it's not because we have cell phones and computers to spread the news. It's not like we didn't have the ability to spread news before computers and cell phones. And I'm not talking about drums and smoke signals either. I'm not that old, we had TV and radio. And trust me hail in my area of Hawaii is weird.

Hmm wish I had you luck with the afterlife. Very rarely have I seen good out of it. Oh documents on the black plaque have shown the start of a creature some believe that caused the black plaque. The grim reaper.

The plague was started by Black Rats imported on ships.The G.Reaper was about long before that.

maybe to bad my researcher is on a hunt (or whatever he is doing)

The plague was started by Black Rats imported on ships.The G.Reaper was about long before that.

Trust the Spud on this! When it comes to ships he's the man! Lol ;)

• Like 1

Water,water everywhere and not a drop to drink ! the reservoirs are overflowing , and guess what , in my area they forgot to lift the summer hosepipe ban for lawns. So I can water the water Hee Hee.

that was the city's mistake, not really wierd or unusual.

I have a theory about this and MK-ULTRA being related. Shootings just don't occur randomly and they seem to be in a pattern. Also people wanting stricter laws on gun licenses. Their is a camp in my state with over 5 million plastic coffins in it and is sealed off from the public. I'm talking high tech security. Barbwire fences and cameras. I believe something bigger is going on under our noses than we anticipate.

I've been hearing about the upcoming FEMA/FBI/CIA/etc. pre-prepared concentration camps, re-education camps, extermination camps, etc. ever since I got an internet connection about 20 years ago.

The more I read about these conspiracy theories, the more incompetent the perpetrators seem. The Nazis didn't wait until 20 years after the Wannsee Conference to start herding Jews and others onto trains into work camps and death camps. What are the NWO/Illuminati/whatever waiting for to herd millions of people into these camps (and into coffins)?

They should just get on with it.

well thanks for supporting that theory.

that was the city's mistake, not really wierd or unusual.

Nothing really weird or unusual about what you posted either.

Just the world being as messed up as it's always been.

I think hundreds to thousands of deaths would disagree.

• 1 month later...

I know that very few people will believe me, but I am putting it out there. The dead (and some other sources) mention something really big and bad is coming.

• 9 months later...

I have also noticed that people seem to be acting stranger all the time. Two cab drivers in my hometown told me they have also noticed this as well

There is wierd things going on more and more, faster and faster. Natural disasters getting worse each year. Mass shootings, most for no reason. Zombie or cannibilistic attacks. Unnatural diseases. Killings of rage but for no reasonable explaination or motive. There is something going on people! What can we do to help?

I mean look at the colorado shooting and the conniticut massacre.

Look at the small wave of cannibilism after the Florida incident.

The paranormal works in waves...

Natural Disasters :

2013 ranks as one of the least extreme weather years ever:

Tornadoes: 'lowest total in several decades'

Number of wildfires: 'On pace to be the lowest it has been in the past ten years'

Extreme Heat: The number of 100 degree days may 'turn out to be the lowest in about 100 years of records'

Hurricanes: 'We are currently in the longest period (8 years) since the Civil War Era without a major hurricane strike in the US (i.e., category 3, 4 or 5)' ( last major hurricane to strike the US was Hurricane Wilma in 2005)

Mass shootings:

Grant Duwe, a criminologist with the Minnesota Department of Corrections who has written a history of mass murders in America, said that while mass shootings rose between the 1960s and the 1990s, they actually dropped in the 2000s. And mass killings actually reached their peak in 1929, according to his data. He estimates that there were 32 in the 1980s, 42 in the 1990s and 26 in the first decade of the century.

There are no zombie or cannibal attacks.

You need to stop watching the news.

There is wierd things going on more and more, faster and faster. Natural disasters getting worse each year. Mass shootings, most for no reason. Zombie or cannibilistic attacks. Unnatural diseases. Killings of rage but for no reasonable explaination or motive. There is something going on people! What can we do to help?

I mean look at the colorado shooting and the conniticut massacre.

Look at the small wave of cannibilism after the Florida incident.

The paranormal works in waves...

what does any of it have to do with the paranormal?

I have a theory about this and MK-ULTRA being related. Shootings just don't occur randomly and they seem to be in a pattern. Also people wanting stricter laws on gun licenses. Their is a camp in my state with over 5 million plastic coffins in it and is sealed off from the public. I'm talking high tech security. Barbwire fences and cameras. I believe something bigger is going on under our noses than we anticipate.

Sounds to me like it's a FEMA Camp. If you don't mind me asking, which state do you live in?

This is one of those topics that I absolutely LOVE to discuss. So, in the good spirit of discussion I'll weigh in my opinion.

It is in my opinion that we as a society, and as a world, are in the End Times. I'm speaking as in the literal Biblical End Times. Now, that said, I can also be quite the conspiracy theorist. One of the main "conspiracy theories" out there is of course the NWO/One World Government Conspiracy.

I believe we are heading very rapidly into what will become a one world government. I believe things have been set in motion and have been set in motion for quite some time to make this a reality. Now, it is certainly true that with the emergence of social media, "news" can and is reported faster and with more frequency. This of course leads many to believe these strange things are happening at a faster rate as well. I believe it is a combination of the two. Due to the fact that news is indeed reported faster, and more and more of the truth is unable to be kept under wraps, I believe the government has no choice but to move faster in their attempts to facilitate the direction they want to head.

More and more strange things seem to be happening because they are, because the government needs to quicken the pace. The Patriot Act is a prime example. With this enacted, now anyone's land and/or property can be seized any time with no just cause. How was this stemmed? From the 9/11 terror attacks, in which we essentially invaded the wrong country afterward, to overthrow a dictator that was not responsible for the aforementioned attacks. It is my belief (and keep in mind it is only my opinion) that 9/11 was an inside job by our government, as a MEANS to enact the Patriot Act.

This of course is reprehensible, and I pray that God rest the souls of every innocent life lost on that day. If we go further, and look at the Colorado shooting, as well as Sandy Hook. Now, I do not believe they were inside jobs. However, I do believe our government is seizing the opportunity of these tragedies to further exalt their power on gun control; which is in direct violation of our constitution. What else is, the mandate that we all must purchase health care, and be "taxed" if we do not. It is not a tax, it's a mandate. They now have decided that your mere existence gives them the right to tell you what you need to purchase. Direct violation.

In terms of the frequency and severity of natural storms and disasters, I urge you all to look into the HAARP Program. I am still on the fence as to what to believe with this one, but it certainly would not surprise me. And of course, the FEMA Camps as I have mentioned above. Supposedly they were built and designed as a means to house people in the wake of another natural disaster. Then why, pray tell me, are they built like prisons? Complete with barbed-wire fences, and in some cases razor-wire fences; as well as armed guards around the clock. What other institution around the world that was built for CIVILIAN USE requires this much security??

This of course all leads me to the Biblical End Times in which it is foretold that all this is happening as a means to give rise to the anti-Christ and the prophet. Now, I'm not saying you all have to believe in the Bible like I do, but I am suggesting that you at least keep an open mind. Once you begin to connect the dots, it is quite scary where we are heading.

I'll close by saying that I tried to reply to a post similar to this once before, and somehow it vanished as I was typing, and I was unable to find the original post after that.

Sounds to me like it's a FEMA Camp. If you don't mind me asking, which state do you live in?

You're asking that to someone who no longer posts here. That was almost a year ago.

Edited by Likely Guy

You're asking that to someone who no longer posts here. That was almost a year ago.

Haha, such is the way when we search for answers!

• Like 1

Haha, such is the way when we search for answers!

No. Other people still exist. They have answers (which you might not like, but they have answers).

I probably fit into that category, but, I like a good discussion. :)

Edited by Likely Guy

Same here! True and honest discussions these days, where everyone can respect everyone else's opinions, seem to be something of a rarity now.

• Like 1

Same here! True and honest discussions these days, where everyone can respect everyone else's opinions, seem to be something of a rarity now.

Opinions should be supported by some sort of evidence however. Just because I say that Blue Men from Planet X built the Pyramids, doesn't mean that my opinion should be supported without some sort of evidence.