Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Horse escapes from stable to free friends

Still Waters

A horse called Mariska was filmed by her owners opening her stable, walking over to her friends' boxes and freeing them as well.

It appears that the Fresian mare has a talent for escaping as the video also shows her letting herself through gates in the yard.

http://www.telegraph...ee-friends.html

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• EllJay

• Ealdwita

• Artaxerxes

• Mnemonix

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Nightmare ..... literally. They'll have to fix a muzzle on her. I don't know about letting her friends out, I think she was just after their food :lol:

Cool story. I shared it on my Facebook page. I owned a big red mare for a while that I boarded in a 150 acre pasture and she'd come running to me when I walked out in the pasture and called her name and then she'd follow me back to the stable like a dog. I really miss that horse. I had to get sell her because I couldn't afford to keep her anymore.

Art

Don't let my lot see that! My feed bill's big enough as it is!

I have a combination lock affixed to the back gate. My female collie can open any latch...but she can't dial the combination (thankfully).