Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atoms to Stars

manbearpigg

Modern theories that tackle issues concerning Physics, dimensions, string theory, and Astrology brings us to a respectable yet unproven/able question:

Are we the habitat or the source of a habitat of beings so minuscule and insignificant relative to our size?

In turn, is the sun and the other millions of stars just atoms, light particles, or smaller unidentifiable points in comparison to a much larger being/object (aka GOD?)

First we must identify a universal similarity between the behavior of atoms to stars which will prove problematic considering the not only the massive difference in size but its lapse of time (the fourth dimension of durability).

Second we must find a universal equation that proves each other to be Isomophic to another with the only variable being quantity of mass and durability.

Lastly, if the first two steps are proven or even possible, we can use the equation to map out just how large/small the continuity of dimensions go and where we fit in all of this.

I wouldn't be surprised if we were just the bottom of the food chain. Honestly, I expect it.

I know this has been talked about before and is not a new theory what so ever but i want know what you guys think about it.

BONUS QUESTION:

2>5, 5>0, 0>2

what is it?

I don't know about other dimensions or universes (though I currently believe that they do exist)... but look at this video and see how much the very large scale view of the known universe resembles brain matter, and closer in views neurons...

Could we be insanely small bits of some immensely huge living organism?... maybe...

• Like 2

Modern theories that tackle issues concerning Physics, dimensions, string theory, and Astrology brings us to a respectable yet unproven/able question:

Astrology?

Astrology?

Didn't catch that... I think he may have meant astronomy... at least I hope he did....

haha nice yes i meant astronomy.

and yes i have read about the our universe resembling how our brain matter function and how they interact with another.

I don;t know enough about it to make a statement about it...

anyone figure out the bonus question?