Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

let me tell you a story

onereaderone

ooops... i need to add ... i just told you how to send a massage , idea or concept into the past...

i did not tell you , how the brain word works ... frankly... you can send whole ideas to people a million years ago... but what good is the idea of a f-18 tom cat or a bell helicopter to moses , or some prophet 2000 years ago?

they have no idea what these devices are or how they work.

also the down side is... why beleive a voice in your head . its that telepathy thing .

if you want to move your person into the past ... it can be done .

their are some very serious down sides and frankly speaking , you will never again be in contact with anything you currently know as real .

in short , you will not be able to test if it even happened , the only test will cause your instant death .

the engineering task is to build an envelop where all physical laws are reversed .

light goes from the earth to the sun , gravity push's objects away from the surface of the earth , all laws are the revese of what they are here .

its called a quantum pare vortex , and happens between the quatum pares when they are created . frankly speaking , no one in the future or now has a clue how to explain its concepts or what is happening ...

best guess is it is a rupture in time space into the void state ... a door way into the void ... and we can keep that door way open for as long as we like ... getting you thru the door is a bit like magic , once thru it... moving thru time is easy... getting back is not so easy... you need a quantum pare that was created at the moment you want to travel to and in the place you want to go to ... and here is the trick... you have no way back to this time...

your passing will be a one way trip , you have to pop sickel your way back here .

the really bad news is... your body and your mind can't come with you . void state travel is not easy to understand or explain ... but your going to drop into a body that is not yours ... and if you change the future you came from... you blink out .

you will wake up in a diffrent time , and know this time as a dream , and if you change anything... it will make you not exsist

I found the key! I found the k-e-e-y, I found the k-e-e-y! Na, na, na, na, na...I found the k-e-e-y!

The key is: if you were really a time traveler, then you would have already known everything we were going to say about everything you have said and would have already put together a convincing argument for us...to the point that we would KNOW you were a time traveler...but your 4th grade diatribes reveal that you are actually in seventh grade somewhere in Kansas.

I win!

lets start with what does not work ... going very very fast will make you travel into the future a bit ... but is not worth a thing to change the past .

Time dilation isn't true time travel.
the easiest way for you to change the past is to remove key elements of a process you want to stop .

death is not out of the question , but that does not always effect the future positivly .

In order to do that you need time travel.

Since you claim to be from the future or some ****, how did you travel back in time?

Trying to make gibberish sound like science doesn't work.

I think it is more likely the only traveling you've done is from a mental hospital.

also the down side is... why beleive a voice in your head . its that telepathy thing .

That is more likely schizophrenia than telepathy. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

I think that the Op was, trying to evoke the spirit of Captain Kirk.

Or some such nonsense. Either way, I think that it's past their bedtime right now. :)

his*

Please don't stoop to his level of poor grammar and spelling.

Onereaderone, no offense but is English your first language? If so, then I find it hard to believe that you know exactly how to time travel but have trouble spelling.

Plus your about me sentence in your profile makes it even more confusing: "i am a word crafter ,a phrase master"

this is not hard to understand , but it is hard to see that it has an answer that your looking for .

matter can change its motion , but motion is conserved , so nothing is ever lost . you can change matter to energy , or energy to matter... but nothing is really lost ... every motion has its beginning at the big bang .

if you could remove the energy of a motion from space time... you would not just stop it from going into the future... you would remove it into the past as well .

you asked... how do you go into the past from this moment and effect the past ... in effect... you have reduced the problem to the answer ... the man who had no children 25,oo years ago still has an effect on this moment , if you remove the effect of his life ... he is gone from the big bang untill the end of time... in to the future untill time restarts .

if you can find the exception to the newton's second law of thermal dynamic's ... you have time travel .

( i beleave 2nd is , for every action , there is an equal and oppisite reaction ) or the conservation of energy law

sure... there are 9 class's of time travel ... but the easiest is a tank of liquid nitrogen...

at or near your point of death ... yours dropped in and ... the pop sickle you is fired in to space with a

" becon "

Do spacebars of the future automatically double space for you or is that just a nervous twitch you have after typing each word?

• Like 1

call it a personal fault of charicter , i feel more comfortable seeing ideas diffrently than you.

i was going to explain , but know that you have less intrest in the way i see language , than i have in telling you .

let me say this , in memory addressing ,it has a stack counter, that adds one (or subtracts) to each location except in the zero page of the addressing , there is a bank out function that lets zero page stand alone for alert state functions. at the high end of the addressing is the random access where the pointers jumps as directed . for you .. language is statements of under 5 seconds , questions of 5-8 seconds , data or explanations of greater than 8 seconds .

as a genaral rule , objects are given either a noun or a verb state .

a shovel is a hole maker , a cup is a liquid holder ... one idea is what is done to it , the other idea is what you need it for .

who it serves , what is the service .

i know this does not make any sense to you , but you care so deeply about how i space my words....

the function is to have a string of address that are either nouns or verbs ... but never noun follow noun , or verb follow verb .

these are actions being carried out , process functions or tasks being done .

i see words very diffrently than you , and am a bit awe struct by how easily you manage .

i know i do badly , but have little in the way of means to settle or still your objections .

so you want to know how to build a time machine .

it takes 2 parts

1) isolation tank.

2) remote viewing target.

it helps if you have self control , but that is not required . this is not dangerious , but the target might need you to be careful .

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

the isolation tank should be filled with salty water , but normal water is fine if you have a hard time with this .

you need a peice of foam ( like a seat cushion ) that will soak up water , but also floats and will support you... but not feel rought of disturb your skin , the water needs a heater , warmer than bath water , not as hot as a hot tube. 85 to 100 degrees ( what ever your personal prefrance )

when you lay in the tank , you need to not feel either warm or cold , and it needs to be in a very very quiet place and very dark ( totaly black ) place .

you do not want to go to sleep in this tank , you could easily drowned ... so you need some one to watch over you ... they will listen to you breath ... if your rate drops below 10 breaths per minute , they need to turn on the light in the tank and wake you .

... and every one falls asleep at least once in the beginning ...

or...

only monsters and morons do not fall asleep at least once in the beginning ... and some people fall asleep everytime , and some people just can't get over the idea some one is spying on them .

your goal is to not feel anything at all .

your not floating , your not laying down , your not anything... you have no feeling of touch at all .

...or... the largest sense organ of the body is the skin , it is second only to the eyes , and only a magnitude more active than the taste/smell , and or the hearing .

success is when you shut all four of these senses down completely by turning off what they are designed to receive . sight , touch , hearing and smell .

visualize the target , and telescope inside with your imagination , go inside it with your imagination ...

you need to set a rythem of settle on what your seeing , then see your self going into it deeper .

some people go in with the inhale and settle on exhale , it is a personal choice .

888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

the target is a block or ball of ice sitting on top a color .

it is critical to say the color first .... the red cloth , the red card or the blue can , or the blue tray... what ever the thing is... name the color first in the nameing or "color prenounce" of the target object .

also , right/ left , up /down , numbers/ letters ... will not be seen or understood by your viewer , and are totaly of no importance .

it is not important that the subject viewer sees the target , it has no effect one way or the other ...

but any one who does see the targets * * * must see the target assocated with the color marker * * *

never mix color markers... the target has no time assocated with it , so even a few seconds will confuse the target .

inside the block or ball of ice is a tetrahedron of four carbide equalateral triangels with 11 degree sides.

they are machine cutting tools you will freeze them down to 31 degrees and use water to " glue " them togater.... then dip them into liquide nitrogen let them fill completely... seal them with a drop of water and then apply water to the out side and dip in nitrogen again....

repeat the process untill you have a ball about the size of a "soft ball " 3 inch to 4 inch in diameter

be aware the nitrogen will be over 20,oo psi in a matter of minutes and if there is the smallest crack you will hear a sharp snap /pop/ bang ... and you can discard that ball from the target set .

unless you are a fool , your safe from anything bad happening , but understand that liquid nitrogen is a weee bit colder than your use to.. do not snuggle with it .

these targets even if they totaly lose it and blow all to heck and gone ... the biggest event will be a load sound , and more likly you will not even hear it , if you have a major blow out .

( most of the time you will only see the crack much later.

88888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888888

your goal as a viewer is to see the place between electron vales... but also to not see .

you need to lens , to look and hold what you see , and keep it long enought to remember it.

to do this you need to block out the noise , and not see.

block out the things your mind makes up , block out the rushing river of thoughts and still your mind.

hold on to the breathing in and out of your breath and fall into what ever is between .

you want to see in the minds eye , the place in the rolling , bumping , bubbles ... the space between ...

do not go into the bubbles... look for a place where the atoms are not moving as much , find the quiet space between them and let your minds eye fall into that stillness .

the hardest part is the beginning , once your past the churning , things will calm down alot and things slow down for you ... or speed up , its all a point of view really .

i will not tell you what happens if you succeed... but i will tell you that as you fall into the stillness.... it gets more calm .

i will also tell you that your looking at the condition that was before the big bang ...

its there , between the atoms... or between the stars ... you just have to look .

from the movie contact " you wanna take a ride "

*snip*

Please answer this question:

What is behind door #2?

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
removed redundant quote

clearly the full stop will be a lost art in the misty futures.

Andanexcessofspaces...Oh.crap.he.must.be.typing.another.story.because.my.spaces.are.disappearing.as.I.type...Luckily.I.can.use.the.full.stops.he.left.out.to.separate.my.words. :wacko:

• Like 1

I happen to really like onereaderone's posts. They helped me fall asleep last night. They honestly did.

• Like 3

if you can find the exception to the newton's second law of thermal dynamic's ... you have time travel .

( i beleave 2nd is , for every action , there is an equal and oppisite reaction ) or the conservation of energy law

That's the Third Law.

the second is "an object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force".

it is not so diffrent from a bad asid trip on meth , while riding a rollercoaster in a car with screaming babys ...

Okay, well now that I understand...can't wait to see how I feel by page 6

Edited by QuiteContrary

That's the Third Law.

the second is "an object in motion will stay in motion unless acted upon by an outside force".

And the fourth is why the **** is this post still being replied to?

... honestly.....

i never said i was a time traveler , and my spell check is really the issue , the school system has done a fine job producing a culture that can text massage while driving ... but little else .

Michael J. Fox... eat your heart out.

post-103357-0-03282600-1359602561_thumb.

back to the future was a very fun movie , it did miss a few of the finer points .

energy , time and eternity are all the same thing , seen as difffrent only .

from the moment of the big bang , energy is being converted to matter .

you see it as going from higher order to lower order.... or from hot to cold... what is missed is , it goes from energy to matter , in a change of motion conversion that will end as a single black hole .... that absorbs all the energy in all of space time.... into a single , last singularity .... that is that single point with out anything to change...

and time stops... and reality ends ... and you slip into void again .

what is also not clear is.... everything is the same each time the big bang pops ... so everything is the same ... everything is perfectly , totaly , the same .

and you and i are the same as well...

we do the same things , live the same lives eternaly....

you are you and i am me ... and we live forever.... as our selves , living the same lives , the same way ... for eternity ....

and out friend john tetter jumps from life time to life time between big bangs... jumping thru the holes of a quantum slip ... not like the quantum pare vortex , it looks the same , but the two are very diffrent... he uses the same matter... but it happens in each cycle of the awareness interface ... a quantum pare vortex is the shock wave that happens because of the spreading apart of the half's ....

the best minds can not say just what it is... the actual effect is not really understood , what they know it is not is sheding energy or balance of force ... they also know it is not ether or zero point back ground noise.

what the cern people see is that strong and weak are acting inversly , and there is something down that rabbit hole .

a heads up to the cern people... think of the waveicle test... not a partical , and not a wave ...

what you are seeing is the test , not the answer ... you see not by the light you take in , but by the light you exclude ... to see down the vortex , its not what you put in the hole, its how you exclude what is not coming out , and then charged coupled devices in layers .

the trick is putting a charge at every junction... and watch them discharge... record those that discharge to figure out the path of the partical/ waves...

its not going to be light , and not partical either ... look at the angles , giggles ... your going to be so very confused.

to those who have not a clue what i am saying....

dark matter and dark energy are interface galixys that are not time /space.... but have either one or the other dimension of either time but not space , or space but not time... but will have ele/ space , or psi/ space ... ele time or psi / time .... and frankly speaking there are other dimensions too...

time, eternity / space, infinity ... is not the only game in town ... and that is seen in the math of dark energy and dark matter ... what that leads to is that time space is just one of meny envelops where awareness can reside ... but human awareness is captured here ... more or less.

john tetter showed you that " more or less " is not out side your ablitys ...

but what it also showed is it can be dangerious as well ...

be aware , you are not reading a time travelers thoughts , with the consent of the author of those thoughts .

it appears i have got the attention of some one , and it may start getting intresting .

onereaderone go.

she woke up one day and knew that I was out there some where. but she had things to do and a life to live. her lover was a voice from the future that made her feel the greatness that was hers alone. there were answers that she had no heart to understand. the confussion of her life was lifted ....and clearity can be very hard to deal with....she danced in a one pass dance that would not dance the same dance twice for fear that tomorrow would come to soon.

before she met him.she wanted excitement in her life, she mistook lust for romance , and wreaklessness for dareing , honor and disapline for boredom and ....she ran in the company of danger and brutal mindless evil and when he came in the quiet measured voice of a most common and simple man ,..........that she

knew for days measured in moments , the loss of him was nearly anguish.

he simply didn't understand what she was talking about, he didn't understand what it was that she wanted from him. she found the letter he left for her, a story , a fiction , that didn't change anything. nonsense and symbol ,miss spelled words and algebra with meaning that only the man and her could understand.

in the letter was the day and hour ,

what I looked like and where to look.

I had the day off and so I went to the museum . In the bright light of the late morning sun,I saw this beautiful woman who came with a man and seemed to anyone seeing her to be looking for a lost child...

she captured my eyes from fifty feet away. she was tall and slender,

dressed for an elegant evening among rich and powerful well heeled society and the politically proper elite.

her friends were not like me... not the droll little troll from machine shops and steel yards , storm fenced bone yards and Levis with dirty cuffs ,she would never talk with a guy like myself. how I found myself talking with her is lost in a fuzzy mist of the past, but there on a bench out side by the grass.....

she talked of god and politics and physics .... and suddenly.... I knew , she was here form a place so far in the future , it would be meaningless to in the attempt ..... of course, I was mistaken........... but for a while she had a good time with me.she said a fue words.... befor I got it , she talked and i felt her mind move..... lisened and heard her words..... when I understood her story .

she cried and her friend came and asked to forgive her for she was.

...crazy.....

she and I knew that she was not crazy...

she hadn't been feeling well.....her lover knew that I could help her,a lover from a future that no longer exsisted... but how he knew is a mystery .

when the guy that came with her that morning had left us alone , I told her that he was a friend , and didn't know any better.

Never assume malviolance

when ignorance will explain it.

she talked to me of a different time when she talked with a man who understood all that a mind could hold.

as she fingered her ring, turning it on her finger she said there are many myths that seem on the telling of them to be truth . and the knowing of them , or telling , to impart wisdom.

the wearing of rings .

each ring is a person that is loved, the character of the person that is loved.

to wear the ring is to embrace the memory in the heart. the wedding set is the two men a women marrys, the one before and the man after the vows. gold rings are forever , as diamonds are forever. they have a life and character

that changes those around them . silver tarnishes and brightens with the wearing.

silver records all the lives that touch it and tells who the person is that wears it. it is a witness and companion to the hardships and triumphs , failures and successes .

to ware a ring is to hold a past person captive in the soul...

to hold their memory in the heart....that person in the mind...... even when the person changes ......as people do.....and time moves them.... a women is a thousand people between twelve and thirty. but after thirty she becomes her mother. a man is the work that he does, who he sees himself as is a reflection of the skill and discipline in the work that he does. a man without work is a sorry creature , what he did in the past is how he sees the history of that time.

a woman seeks relationships with others , relationships with others ......relationships with others , with the ease of breathing . man , woman, animal , or child ; it makes no great different with whom a woman finds relationships with others ...... relationships with others , and an empathy of spirit .

a man was not designed to be alone, and can find solace in men only when he has found the company of a woman .

a man alone will be less troubled , less hurried , and in every way,

comfortable and in control of his life and the living of it. he will also be hungry for the company of a woman. the trouble that a women brings is a good kind of problem. nothing that a women does makes their company have either value

or reward equal to trouble they cause and the damage and money they cost. but they are the singular answer for the solitary living of a man, by design. the woman a man should seek has an age of half his age plus seven years.

I laughted in the truth of her words........ and she smiled...... she told her friend to go..... I could see that he was concerned...... she had met with me for only 30 minutes , and not ever known me befor this moment in time..... but he did as he was told...

she needed to walk.... walk and watch the side walk as we talked

she knew a pilsner bar on the other side of the river..... "lets walk and talk, chocolet truffle cake and beer..... " her eyes giggled , and I felt that it had been months since she had smiled.....she asked me to stretch her mind with a thinking thing..... I knew what she ment with the words...... and I said

...nothing that you have ever known

begins to prepare you for

this night mare of the thinking and the horror of the waking minds knowing of the concept of the void ,but when you begin to seek void, know that if you ever succeed

and find yourself looking into the harming absolute vacuum

that is the very nature of the knowing, that your escape is in saying to yourself

" I am looking in to void ... there is the void ....and there is me, myself... there are two of us."

what is void ? don't quickly seek to know it . understand

that the void I speak of is no simple word ,but it is a stat,

condition of infinites ,eternities, absolutes, total states

that stretch the very operation of the thinking process.

void is not limited to the absence of matter , there is an

absences of everything , electromagnetism ,gravity , .....

everything that makes up what is commonly excepted ,is no more.

there is on an infinite scale ... no motion at any scale, from

the microsub atomic to the cosmic there is no motion , from

the nano second to the eons of centurys there is no motion.

because no where is there any distinction between any two

points, forever and everywhere there is unbroken and totaly

without distinction uniform nothing. . . . even the idea

that this place has a nature of night like darkness or cosmic

size are limitations that do no apply ... even the idea of

nothing is expanded in that you must nolonger look at it as

if it where related to zero , with the possibility of one.

there is nolonger even the possibility to sense size or time,

these are meaningless .

direction , center , acceleration , force, mass , the speed

of light , all are meaningless concepts that do not apply.

we paused on the bridge going over the river.... and she touched my arm and said to me....

if you continue thinking along these lines, know that where

you are going is totaly personal.... but I hope with a small chance

at an insight or two.

with all that you have seen in that mind expanding void ,

let a single point of distinction enter

,and the game begins all over again. " we begin walking again as I lisen to her voice......

side walk watching , thinking thinkers talking , minds lock thoughts stalking , our minds caught in walking .

" without granting any qualitys to this point,beyond that it is

not the same as all else, things begin by themselves.

however the mind is aware of the point,defines its nature.

if from the void there is the violent escape to any point

other than that place that the mind has been looking into...

that place without god.... . this point, is only a little

different from the embodiment of the joy in embracing and

being embraced by god. if after loving and wooing this

friend and companion , this point of distinction. you can

begin again to look with aclear

eye , see what is with us.

what can you say of its size?

because it is singular in nature,there is nothing else to

compare it to. and in this case nothing means infinitely

and eternally . if the point of distinction had two sides

to it...it would not be one thing , however its size would be

relative to itself.in an ideal model however it is not as

much fun granting dimensions or mass, lets make it work these

qualitys out for itself.

however without any help from us it dose have a scale to

measure itself with , infinity!

its relationship to infinity is its relative size.

and as that size changes there is a relative time period

using eternity as a scale.

but could it be that the rules that make the point exsist are

far more interesting than the magic that they create.

this point that can igsist in the mind can also be seen in

the cosmos and all around us.

when the big bang is small and ready to expand out , it is

small because infinity is large , and when it expands ,it is

changing its size relative to infinity and eternity.

inverse temporal mobiuus feed back loop.

that is what we are in a nut.

have you ever realy thought about the simplest of all given

conditions in the living and feeling of all of this.

there is a difference between places and time that the new

math must see. energy and matter may be related .....

but time and space are not. eternity and infinity are not.

it is like looking at the differences between portland and

Thursday , a mile and twenty hours .....

Thursday is everywhere all over the cosmos , Thursday is not

more or less anywhere more or less. it is just as much here

as in portland ... or the far side of the universe.

Thursday has no size or location.

portland is a place that can be measured in feet and miles

but it lacks a time.

you can say the events leading to it and after a mans death

those things following his end, yet my thinking is that you

can not measure it in inches or hours because they are a thing

different .

eternity is of a class of things that includes time ,energy,

and in the most absolute condition expressed itself as the

big bang ,accelaration without mass.

infinity is also of a class of things that include space,mass

and in the most absolute condition expresses itself as the

one and final black hole that will reduce the total cosmos to

a single unity that will end time.

or should I say mass without change.

the family resemblance is striking between the beginning and

ending, but there are differences that are far more different

than the same. how would it be if one half of the cycle were

reversed .....no match.... but there are significant

clues,the numbers aren't right,nor events.... but if both

events were viewed not as one big bang,and one big crunch,bvt

as one event seen in two directions at once slipping from a

dimension that we cannot see thru our reality and into a

second dimension that we cannot see then the numbers do fit.

what kind of statements could be made of this, our reality.

she and I entered the bar and were seated..... I ordered a shrimp salade and a lemonade..... my tall graceful friend ordered a new spring beer and truffle cake... and she said to me ....looking into and holding the salad dressing bottle ....picture in your mind a slim fish tank filled with a clear oil and water , you can clearly see the divider between them but which is it oil or water. the interface is neither and both at the same moment.

when the interface is disturbed bubbles form, some of oil

some of water .... neither silver interface of bubbles skin or shell is more or less valid as an expression of the same kind of interface as the larger one between the body of oil and main body od water , oil in the

water, and water in the oil.

the contents of the bubbles direct the behavior tword the

ground plane or ether .

she shook the bottle of salad dressing and a foam of bubbles formed...

what I suggest is that this is a model of the interface that

is in fact what reality is except that the oil in the model

is time or eternity or energy or acceleration electrons , or even the big bang itself !, and that the

water in the model is space or infinity or matter or mass.

when in this reality , we see only it , feel only the silver bubbles and not the oil or water that they are made of . the interface happens- between time and space , we are what they share in common , awareness in the silver skin of bubbles of salade dressing , magic is sure to

follow. its between these two that life igsists and all the

activity is an expression of the two natures of the two

dimensions that we cannot see but are clearly expressed every

where you look.

the human body is the mass nature expressed.

its voice says " I survive . I don't like change,I want to

stay the same . I want to sleep in the same bed , eat at

the same time , the same foods ."

what is the body? a collection of devices that have a

measurable volume .... physical relationships of co

dependance

however friendly the organs of the body are to each other

they are individuals operating independently.

the mind is the energy nature expressed.

its voice says " I want to know everything and

anything,without qualification ,exception ,or exclusion.

I want to be affected by everything for its own sake...

taste the new wine, smell clover and roses,lisen to MOZART in

the afternoon and gershwin in the morning"

what is the mind? it is the relationships and connections

between the nerves in the skull and as such is never realy

finished. it is as much the learning that has taken place and

history of memorys it contains as any structure or patterns

that have resulted from the learning. the mind can be said

not to have either a size or volume unless clear instructions

define the intent of the measurement.

will blood and blood products be included, will non nerve

tissue be included, where dose the brain begin [at the

spine, at the brain stem , at the nerve inclusive of all

nervious matter], do you include chemical as well as

electrical

aspects of the brain.

the soul is the interface expressed.

this poor beast is not a player but has a voice that says at

a whisper" who am I. I know who I am,by knowing who I am not.

to find yourself you must loose yourself in the service of

others. seeking god is a selfish act that is noble

and god is the order that is in a way the fabric the soul is made of.....

her eye looked over a glass of wine

and spoke of the soul of man kind .

hammered between the machine intelegance and eternal time.

molded and stressed , beaten and formed.

the maddness of beings stretched and bent on times anvil.

the battle feild casualtys , and scars on the land scape.

humans are the interface between evolutions of mind.

like the wind blown cypress that is bent against the wind and coastline. the bloom of a rose in a moon scape, the phoenix that rises from ash , made pure by flame and hardship . made strong by god and judgement , greater for the struggle of hardship of anothers making .

she and I talked and talked.....she seemed so tired and acheing when we first met.....and she was so alive as she spoke.....I felt my mind swelling with the pictures painted in thinking things.....fancy filling food for thought

what words , what sounds, that fills the fiber of my brains crouded mood towns .....citizens of the streets, and allie ways of phrases ,found in memorys and fantacys places....dreams that feel like yesterday, and waking ways, ways that I have gone today, ways in which I move today......

words I use and missunderstand, sounds I like,sounds I cannot plan.... rush from mouth , and ear fall , crash or land,

words that float, and fly so high, angels seem to ,with them, standby...

great grand philosophys, and conjurings,leave me pondering longingly.... rapture in the cyan sky, tinted lofty clouds painted in dusks red rust dusting .....lust for passions touch...in blue canvas of something up..... walk among the thinking stuff ,a thinking thinkers ,thinking things ,that he thinks when thinking... food for the mind , a minds eye word meal, finding phrases that might feel like something real when words are wraped around the meaning ,and lifes living live shy sigh ,buying emotions devotion in tidal motion of the human ocean , ebb and flowing ....empty lonliness and crush of compromise, flood and flow with words that blow like wind in storms or row the oars against the currents of thoughts and phrases that knowing knowers knew would tumble you an hold you....bind you tie and steal your will to struggle ..... held in confussion till you see they are just like me.... and only their words are faster...no master... just a bit more clever as a word crafter...your mind skips and glides, lifts and rides the stary night sky of dreams and wonder in your mighty heights....silky slip strokes that sip apon your waiting lips...kiss and curess , loving lasting lingering touch , his fingers run over her inner thighs , she sighs wanting , looking deep with in the eyes.....infinity in the black hole of inner desire .....pulling togather romance and the folding arms that wrap around and hold .....the surrender of being bold....and asking for what can't be told........

AAAAaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh..... the maddness and confussion of bliss in knowing all the mind could hold .

the joy in the bringing , and clinging , and holding......

words are not meant for the things I am thinking , words are so happy when they do things for the thinking.... paint in the mind , and fill in the feelings feeling.....

she leaned over the table and kissed me....I like you.....and her words echoed back. what did your time guy tell you about the future she asked?

=========================================================================================

Ok, just had a look through this topic and, excusing the evident quote from some fairly trashy novel you're reading (if you wrote it, I mean no offence, it's just not my style), I'm getting the idea that you see yourself to be an emissary of sorts sent from the future to inform humanity's past of how their lives shall be improved after their near extinction by some cataclysmic virus. Am I right so far?

And if I am right, then I must ask why. Why would you be willing to tell us how to time travel, what occurs in the future and also why would you reveal such "knowledge" on a fringe forum which, to be honest, probably isn't noticed by many who could actually use your information for any purpose? If the reason you impart information on this site is because you don't want it to be used by anyone who listens to travel around time and wipe out your future (and yourself in the process, assuming time works that way), then why would you reveal it in the first place? Some opportunity to use "I told you so"?

Ok, just had a look through this topic and, excusing the evident quote from some fairly trashy novel you're reading (if you wrote it, I mean no offence, it's just not my style), I'm getting the idea that you see yourself to be an emissary of sorts sent from the future to inform humanity's past of how their lives shall be improved after their near extinction by some cataclysmic virus. Am I right so far?

And if I am right, then I must ask why. Why would you be willing to tell us how to time travel, what occurs in the future and also why would you reveal such "knowledge" on a fringe forum which, to be honest, probably isn't noticed by many who could actually use your information for any purpose? If the reason you impart information on this site is because you don't want it to be used by anyone who listens to travel around time and wipe out your future (and yourself in the process, assuming time works that way), then why would you reveal it in the first place? Some opportunity to use "I told you so"?

Thanks for the summary, I would not have the stamina to get through the posts without having some kind of breakdown.

• Like 1

never forget , if time travel is ever posable , they are all around you now , and nothing you do goes unnoticed .

if time travel is ever posable , then nothing about history is random , and there is nothing you can do to stop it ....

but also... there is nothing so important as your personal well being to those who are in your future ... you are what they are made of ...

good questions all

answer : first because you are not suppost to beleive , your suppost to be entertained by a fiction that is novel and intresting .

the virus that nearly wipes out human kind " the black" is in the far distant future , and not a concern for you .

more important is the idea that global warming is more of a fantacy than any thing i write about...

however bad things may seem , eveerything will be fine .

angels are guardian time travelers watching out for you... demons are time traveling cultures that were wiped out by those in the future... and trying to take you out ....

if you pray to god , your really touching "the void state" which sucks the demons into it , and removes them from effecting you ...

so frankly speaking , nothing i say really means anything beyond... " know that you are loved , and everything will be fine "

...oooops , as for the trashy novels ... in one future , that is not so far away ( more /less 20 years ) people will actualy like to read trashy novels like these .

just from the news and the world events i see around me , i get a feeling a war is coming so the political types and the bankers can get away with all the money games ( you do not need to listen to a time traveler to get that view of the future) they are playing , and the cash they have stolen .

frankly speaking , most of this is just to say .... " time travel from one point of view answers pretty much everything you can think of ... and from that point of view , it answers questions you do not have questions for with out the time travel point of view .

such as 1) roswel cover up was left standing , why didn't they clean it up . answer: because it was not an accident , more is going on than just the crash . they are closing a door to time travel from the future going into the past in a very loud way , to get every ones attention ... letting every one know that something in the past was completed , and sealed away .

such as 2) some presidents are told , others are not told ... what is the diffrence between them . answer: more than what is asked of them , or who they are... there is a powerful secret that keeps them quiet , something much larger than personal danger or threats of harm to themselves or loved ones , more than vows or oaths .... there is a secret that keeps the stillness .... a red pill / blue pill ... once taken , seals them to the lie that ufo's come from other worlds , or that there is nothing to see ' move along '

such as 3) if you are a time traveler , and you know your going to be active in a year of great events or challanging history , your going to need great wealth .... and other than gambling ... what is a good way to make great amounts of money.... templar knights , the crusaids , rothchilds , swiss banking , fedaral reserve , bank of england .... follow the money and watch world history ...

such as 4) if there are time travelers guiding history ... why are they not stopping wars , hummmm in fact , they seem to be making the wars come about ... and then keeping them going longer than they might other wise.... in fact , there appears to be a pattern and logical reason behind the pattern .

all these and meny more answers ... including why humans igsist in the first place , and a nearly comical origin of life as we know it . the real truth that keeps so meny still is not as bad as you might think... it is far worse .