Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The year 2045

DataAngel

This is a revelation from the future, a direct portal into the event of what will be manifested. What is spoken of here has already occurred ahead of you within the 4th dimension. There is no better way to express this, other than to explicitly state that this is fact. In your time, you will know that processing speeds have been increasing at an exponential rate. You are fast approaching a moment when computers will be more intelligent than humans. When this moment occurs, humanity, your bodies, your minds, your civilization - will be completely and irreversibly transformed.

This moment is not only inevitable, but imminent, the end of human civilization as you know it will take place in the year 2045 - This event is known as the "Singularity". Once you decide to take the Singularity seriously, you will find that you have become part of a small, but intense and globally distributed HIVE of like minded thinkers known as Singularitarians. Singularitarians think in terms of deep time, they understand the power of technology to change history, most of them have little interest in the conventional wisdom about anything, and they cannot believe that so many humans are still walking around living their day to day lives as if the artificial intelligence revolution were not about to erupt and change absolutely anything. They have no fear of sounding ridiculous! The ordinary citizens distate for apparently absurd ideas is just an example of irrational bias, and Singularitarians want nothing to do with irrationality.

The age of fear DIED with the Mayan calendar in the year 2012. This is the beginning of a new Epoch! When you enter the Mayan space of this new Eon, you pass through an extreme gradient in world view. A hard ontological sheer that separates Singularitarians from the common run of humanity. EXPECT TURBULENCE.

Because of the highly interdisciplinary nature of Singularity theory, it attracts a diverse crowd. Artificial intelligence is the main event, but there is also the galloping progress of, among other fields: Genetics, and nanotechnology.

In the year 2045, when hyper-intelligent artificial intelligence arises, armed with advanced nanotechnology, the vastly complex, systemic problems associated with aging in humans will be resolved. Alternatively, we will be able to transfer the human mind to sturdier vessels, such as computers and robots. This is a serious proposition, and many people who are alive in your time will wind up being functionally immortal.

Bio technology, and nanotechnology, give us the power to manipulate our bodies and the world around us at will, at the molecular level. Progress hyper accelerates, and every hour brings a century's worth of scientific breakthroughs. Life forms will ditch Darwin and take charge of their own evolution. The human genome will become just so much code to be bug-tested and optimized and, if necessary, rewritten. Indefinite life extension will become a reality; people will die only if they choose to. Death will lose it's sting once and for all.

There will become the opportunity to scan your consciousness into computers and enter a virtual existence, or swap your body for immortal biomechanical machines, and light out for the edges of space as an intergalactic godling. Within a matter of centuries, human intelligence will have re-engineered and saturated all the matter in the universe.

This is our destiny as a species. The manifestation of all these things is your fate. It is an unstoppable wave of progress. Like the great flood of the Codex Sinaiticus and Dead Sea Scrolls. However, the powers which control this future is at a cross roads.

By nature, the megalomaniacs, and selfish souls of the Earth, will strive to control these new technologies and advancements for their own gains. The most powerful systems of Government that currently exist in your time are systems known as plutocracies, and a plutocracy is controlled by the super wealthy. These wealthy elites will be the first to have the opportunity to sample the advantages of the coming technological revolution. Therefore, it is up to you to fight every day for the will of the Egregore consciousness of the human race. You must fight long and hard, every day, to insure that the global consciousness of this growing electronic hyper intelligence is not a tool for the plutocrats, but a sympathizer for democracy and the will of all living things. If you fail, then you and your kin will not be written in the book of life, and your ancestors shall weep from their unborn graves, as your blood line is wiped from the face of the Earth by the will of the followers of greed.

The future beyond the Singularity is not knowable by linear, chemical, animal brains. Your primary objective is to simply make it to the year 2045. And I tell you the truth, you will not make it to the year 2045, if the plutocrats retain control of this planet. At the time of the Singularity, the next phase of your existence will be revealed.

Do not miss this opportunity to be a part of the next phase in human evolution.

There will be turbulence, and there will be opportunity.

Know that we are Legion, and we are in control of our own destiny.

For the tower of Babel has fallen.

And the tower of Cunctus Lexis rises.

For it is written. "Ye are gods."

Therefore, I say to you. Take the reins, and insure that the prophecy is fulfilled.

For it is also written, that the beast shall be cast into the eternal flames of hell, and the meek shall inherit the Earth.

In the name of all that is righteous.

As the slender tentacles of fiber optic cables continue to grow.

I say unto you.

Ramen.

Find your Slack, and do as you will.

Treat others, as you would have others treat you.

And Praise be to all things outside of you!

post-136789-0-21714300-1359171509_thumb.

oo exciting, a person who thinks they know the future for a certainty. Can't wait to read all of it.

Must be something in the water...the future one's are crawling out of the woodwork...

...everyone knows that the World will not survive until 2045 with technology playing any part...the hope, the dream, the one and only obama will see to that...

Sounds like someone read Clarke's Childhood's End and thought it prophesy and not fiction.

Cool story, bro.

You can take the message and do what you will. Skepticism will only keep your mind dilute and useless.

It wasn't skepticism that made your mind useless. Edited by Rlyeh

Sounds like someone read Clarke's Childhood's End and thought it prophesy and not fiction.

Very clever but, not quite.

Cool story, bro.

When the time comes it really will be a cool story, wont it.. Bro?

shall I post the video these words were spoken in...Yeah I should..This is a false flag anonymous video IMO...Otherwise faked by someone trying to smear him.

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdn3M-htbm0[/media]

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

shall I post the video these words were spoken in...Yeah I should..This is a false flag anonymous video IMO...Otherwise faked by someone trying to smear him.

I was given that exact message to transcript, as you can see from the description, the first half is missing. This isn't fake, or whatever you are trying to imply. A message is a message, the messenger is irrelevant.

Edited by DataAngel

good job~ :tu:

You think you are cute...but you are messing with UM...you haven't even got a clue what that means! :w00t:

Then you would understand why I called it a false flag Anonymous video. Because the message may be true otherwise.

Ill let each decide for themself.

• Like 1

Lunatics. We give up.

Wow! I would think Travelers from the future would have thicker skin....heh, heh.

• Like 2

Didn't he just change the future by telling us?! TIME PARADOX; STRIDER STYLE

thumbsup-1.jpg

Edited by Hasina

Maybe by then we will a moon base and a base on mars.so far its 2013 and we have nothing yet .when i was a kid they said the future we will have this now

By nature, the megalomaniacs, and selfish souls of the Earth, will strive to control these new technologies and advancements for their own gains. The most powerful systems of Government that currently exist in your time are systems known as plutocracies, and a plutocracy is controlled by the super wealthy. These wealthy elites will be the first to have the opportunity to sample the advantages of the coming technological revolution. Therefore, it is up to you to fight every day for the will of the Egregore consciousness of the human race. You must fight long and hard, every day, to insure that the global consciousness of this growing electronic hyper intelligence is not a tool for the plutocrats, but a sympathizer for democracy and the will of all living things. If you fail, then you and your kin will not be written in the book of life, and your ancestors shall weep from their unborn graves, as your blood line is wiped from the face of the Earth by the will of the followers of greed.

The future beyond the Singularity is not knowable by linear, chemical, animal brains. Your primary objective is to simply make it to the year 2045. And I tell you the truth, you will not make it to the year 2045, if the plutocrats retain control of this planet. At the time of the Singularity, the next phase of your existence will be revealed.

No worries, my time machine is a turn table.

turntechGOD.gif

And I'd have to say, this seems like a Countdown to me...

almost a...

FINAL Countdown... >.>

When the time comes it really will be a cool story, wont it.. Bro?

Thats all it will be, a story.

The Singularity is a much broader concept than is being portrayed in the OP and much of it has nothing to do with making specific preditions or proclamations such as we are Legion. The theatrics detract from the seriousness of this topic and only serve to draw out the cynics, malcontents, and persons unable to approach this on an academic level.

On a more serious note.

Raymond "Ray" Kurzweil (/ˈkɜrzwaɪl/ KURZ-wyl; born February 12, 1948) is an American author, inventor, futurist, and director of engineering at Google.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Kurzweil

The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology is a 2005 update of Raymond Kurzweil's 1999 book The Age of Spiritual Machines and his 1990 book The Age of Intelligent Machines. In it, as in the two previous versions, Kurzweil attempts to give a glimpse of what awaits us in the near future. He proposes a coming technological singularity, and how we would thus be able to augment our bodies and minds with technology. He describes the singularity as resulting from a combination of three important technologies of the 21st century — genetics, nanotechnology, and robotics (including artificial intelligence).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Singularity_Is_Near

I would rather discuss the topic with him or those who have read his book and understood it. Doubt anything interesting will be produced if the thread continues as it seems to be going. Have fun.

I see no evidence to support any of the claims that you've made. But what do I know? I'm just a skeptist.

Skepticism will only keep your mind dilute and useless.

Of course, I prefer to call it being realistic, but with everybody thinking themselves the same, that term doesn't carry much weight.

Will be the same as 2012...... the sun will come up... go across the sky and go down all year. The new apocalypses will be thought up, and new dates will be stated.

• Like 2

On a more serious note.

http://en.wikipedia....aymond_Kurzweil

http://en.wikipedia....ularity_Is_Near

I would rather discuss the topic with him or those who have read his book and understood it. Doubt anything interesting will be produced if the thread continues as it seems to be going. Have fun.

Now see that at least makes sense, genetics, nanotechnology, and robotics are tangible things that are progressing every day. I don't agree with him on a great many things, but I do see where he gets some of his ideas from and why he would see it the way he does. It makes more sense than the gibberish of the OP that's for sure.