Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Yahweh / El - God of The Bible is Satan

Arpee

In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power.

Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him.

The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns.

The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies).

All of this Paganism is connected with the god of The Bible alone, now some of the stories have even more influences but I won't get into that as this is about the god Yahweh.

All stories...ALL stories, about whatever...are human stories...all human stories are mixed up together as they have been told and told and rehashed and embellished and written and rewritten. About the only thing we can know is that it all comes from the human psyche.

Edited by joc

I wonder what the results would be if we compared the "sacrificial animals" that the peeps in the bible offered for their own sin offerings with that of the ancient pagan idols, would they match symbolically as to what the biblical peeps were doing in making all these pagan religions wrong and sinful? Like the bull, it was a sin offering for the people, it took on their sin so they could be "righteous" (sin free) rather the bull was sinful or not it was made to be...the altar did have four horns located on each corner and they could be used for "salvation or protection" when needed, all you had to do was run into the temple and grab the horns...

You know God did stop Abraham short of actually mimicking one pagan religion of sacrificing one's own children...

A similar and revealing story in the Christian bible is that of Job:

The Biblical Job, due to his confrontation with God's ruthless cruelty, will bring about a change in God's behavior and present us with a pinnacle of Luciferianism in that man has the ability to stand morally higher than God and thus the creature surpasses the creator!

In the Book of Job, God is challenged by ‘one of his sons' Satan. God abandons his faithful servant Job and lets him fall without pity into the abyss of physical and moral suffering by murdering his sons and daughters, taking away his livestock, and eventually making the shattered Job of ill and suffering health.

Job, is abandoned without protection and stripped of his rights, whose nothingness is thrown in his face at every opportunity. God's robbery, murder, bodily injury is premeditating and he even denies a fair trial. He shows no remorse, or compassion, but ruthlessness and brutality, he violates the very commandments he dictated to man on Mount Sinai.

What is the reasoning behind God the Almighty's resistance to such a little, puny, and defenseless man such as Job? There must be something which man has the ability to achieve, and this something is the very same something found in the Garden of Eden story with our hero Lucifer as Serpent. God sees in Job something of equal in power which causes him to bring out his whole arsenal of destruction and parade it before his opponent. God projects onto Job a sceptic's face which is hateful because it is his own, it questions his omnipotence.

The unconscious mind of Job sees correctly even when conscious reason is blind and impotent.

God's dual nature has been revealed. Job, in spite of his impotence, is set up by Satan to judge over God himself. God unwittingly raises Job's spiritual consciousness by humiliating him, and in doing so God pronounces judgment on himself and gives man moral satisfaction.

God's behavior is that of an unconscious being who cannot be judged morally. God is a phenomenon and, as Job says in the Bible, "not a man." Not human but, in certain respects, less than human, which is how God described the Archdemon of the West Leviathan.

Job realizes God's inner antinomy, and in the Luciferian Light of this gnosis his knowledge attains a divine numinosity . . . Job becomes like a god!

I hope there will always be someone there for me in those moments that will smack me up side my head and say "DUMBAZZ!" you need to pay yourself better attention! :P
There will be . . . it's called your Higher Self / Dæmon :devil:
  • Like 1

A similar and revealing story in the Christian bible is that of Job:

The Biblical Job, due to his confrontation with God's ruthless cruelty, will bring about a change in God's behavior and present us with a pinnacle of Luciferianism in that man has the ability to stand morally higher than God and thus the creature surpasses the creator!

In the Book of Job, God is challenged by ‘one of his sons' Satan. God abandons his faithful servant Job and lets him fall without pity into the abyss of physical and moral suffering by murdering his sons and daughters, taking away his livestock, and eventually making the shattered Job of ill and suffering health.

Job, is abandoned without protection and stripped of his rights, whose nothingness is thrown in his face at every opportunity. God's robbery, murder, bodily injury is premeditating and he even denies a fair trial. He shows no remorse, or compassion, but ruthlessness and brutality, he violates the very commandments he dictated to man on Mount Sinai.

What is the reasoning behind God the Almighty's resistance to such a little, puny, and defenseless man such as Job? There must be something which man has the ability to achieve, and this something is the very same something found in the Garden of Eden story with our hero Lucifer as Serpent. God sees in Job something of equal in power which causes him to bring out his whole arsenal of destruction and parade it before his opponent. God projects onto Job a sceptic's face which is hateful because it is his own, it questions his omnipotence.

The unconscious mind of Job sees correctly even when conscious reason is blind and impotent.

God's dual nature has been revealed. Job, in spite of his impotence, is set up by Satan to judge over God himself. God unwittingly raises Job's spiritual consciousness by humiliating him, and in doing so God pronounces judgment on himself and gives man moral satisfaction.

God's behavior is that of an unconscious being who cannot be judged morally. God is a phenomenon and, as Job says in the Bible, "not a man." Not human but, in certain respects, less than human, which is how God described the Archdemon of the West Leviathan.

Job realizes God's inner antinomy, and in the Luciferian Light of this gnosis his knowledge attains a divine numinosity . . . Job becomes like a god!

There will be . . . it's called your Higher Self / Dæmon :devil:

Why is Leviathan west? What is west representative of?

And thank you for sharing! Your post was most definitely an enlightening view from the opposite side of the spectrum...

Why is Leviathan west? What is west representative of?

And thank you for sharing! Your post was most definitely an enlightening view from the opposite side of the spectrum...

Leviathan is one of the Crown Princes of Hell and of the Element Water, which is the Cardinal Point of West, metaphoric of life & creation, represented by the Chalice (Cups of the Tarot).

In the ancient language, the generic word for god was AL (could also be pronounced as "EL"). The A represents "Aleph" which is a symbol of a Ox's Head. This is the symbol of power, and it is also the number ONE (1). Ba'el means (Father of God) and was a Bull God who had a son Yahweh (The Canaanite Bull God of War).Many people believe that ONE is the number of God, but it is rooted from the symbol of Aleph - The Ox Head of Power.

Yahweh hated his father Ba'el and this is why he did not want people to worship The Golden Bull which was a symbol of him. Yahweh also told people to see SATURNsday as The Holy Day. On the planet Saturn there seems to be a vortex of The Hexagram [1] and of The Eye [2]. Another symbol of Saturn is a cross-like symbol [3]. Saturn ate his own children and was called the god of the harvest. The bible talks about Yahweh/El (God of The Bible) and "The Harvest"! It also says that Jesus is a "Shepard" for the sheep, and you know what the shepard does, raise the sheep until they are big enough to be EATEN. Bethleham is of important and that means the house of bread. Another symbolism of harvesting crops/food. Saturn allows his children to be destroyed and look at this sacrifice of Jesus how it pleases Yahweh and is even used as a plea for people to be "forgiven" by him.

The so-called devil sign with the horns [4] is actually the symbol of the BULL'S horns.

The Egyptian God "Seth", was the god of darkness associated with the planet Saturn. Later called "Satan" by The Ancient Persians. The number 7 is The Number of Saturn. There are the 7 rings of Saturn. Saturn's Day is the 7th day of the week. 7 was considered the number of God / The Divine in many places for a long time. Knowing that Saturn / Kronos. Two animals that have been associated with Saturn is also The Owl and The Peacock (which makes even more of a connection with secret societies).

All of this Paganism is connected with the god of The Bible alone, now some of the stories have even more influences but I won't get into that as this is about the god Yahweh.

It gets really weird when you start linking the ancient religions together and see weird connections. I found one once that blew me away kind of along the lines you are saying. You got Lucifer known as the "Morning Star" in old testament. Then you have Jesus in the New Testament in revelations saying I am the bright and Morning Star! Stars are angels not the Eternal One God.

There are many aspects of God that are worked through angels or powers just as they can be worked through man and nature. People get too caught up in the lesser deities angels, prophets, etc instead of trying to connect to the highest One which unifies all creation with Love.

That highest God IMO is eternal. I shall be what I shall be. Everything created was created with a cycle of birth growth decline and death and reproduction. Universes die and are born but the cycle remains eternal and God made those natural and supernatural laws and is above them all and contains them. His body is the place of creation and his Mind is the eternal being of existence and wisdom that unites the consciousness of all. The evolution of matter and light energy contain the evils of destruction by the eternal cycles of time that couldn't exist without it.

By the way, Aleph is 0 before it became 1 in gematria. That which was before any creation the source of all.

Religions seriously come in conflict through interpretations because God is something or no-thing that can not be explained in words! Parables and symbols are telling the same stories but written by different interpreters' points of view.

You must know about the people and their background before you can really understand what their "moral of the story" is really trying to convey.

God is the artist we can only know if we first study his painting of creation and how it works.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Leviathan is one of the Crown Princes of Hell and of the Element Water, which is the Cardinal Point of West, metaphoric of life & creation, represented by the Chalice (Cups of the Tarot).

wow, okay! you lost me, haven't got a clue about "cups of the tarot" or any crowned princes of hell or heaven for that matter, lol! I don't lean left any more than I lean right, just sort of fill that middle gap in the battle field between the two...

The reason I was curious about the "west" and the meaning it held is because the peeps in the bible used the cardinal point of east to navigate and orient themselves, the same as we use the north now, but they also used the east as describing "a set point in time" the east represented the past which is always in front of you and the future which is in the back of you is west, thus they thought in terms of traveling through time backwards, you can know and see the past (east) therefore it was in front of you. So going with their reasoning, projecting Leviathan into the west is like "don't look back now! but there is one HELL of a motivation coming up on this ride!"

• Like 1

The Gnostics believed that the god of this universe was an evil god, the Demiurge and that there existed a 'good' god.

The concept of the Devil was a fairly late development in the monothiestic legacy. The early Hebrews attributed all events, whether good or bad, to the One God. He encapsulated both Darkness and Light, destruction and creation, corruption and purity.

Such is clearly stated in Isaiah 45:7

I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

In the Old Testament it is God Himself who slays the first born of Egypt, sends plagues and famine, strikes down with lightning, and demands of Abraham that he sacrifice his first born son. The idea of a separate evil only gradually arrives from the 2nd century B.C.

The myth of the Fall originates in The Book of Enoch, and is outside of the Canon. Yet by the time the New Testament was compiled the influence of Enoch had been absorbed, along with elements of the Persian Zoroastrian religion, Judea being under Persian rule from the 6th to 4th centuries B.C.

In their cosmology there are two principles of Ahura Mazda, being creative, and Ahriman, being destructive. So evenly matched are they that the slightest flux can topple the balance, and mortal-kind are constantly being drawn to one side or the other. Originally the Devil was the shadow side of God, His dark aspect.

Mal’ak was the term employed for that aspect of God that was able to communicate with mortal kind. It was this concept that was translated into the concept of the angel. Only the shadow was able to communicate because the Light is too great for a human to bear, as with Zeus. As the Hebrew religion evolved, so did this "shadow", until it broke away from God and became a separate power having its own free Will.

However, with this separation came the natural dualistic attribution of God‟s other characteristics, so that the Shadow also becomes His destructive and malign aspect, whilst the Light becomes everything good. In the Book of Jubilee, compiled approximately a hundred years after the Old Testament, this shadow has acquired the title of Mastema, a Hebrew word meaning 'adversity". From this moment it is this Accusing Angel that becomes responsible for all the darker things previously imputed to God. It was the Mastema who hardened the Pharoah‟s heart and assisted the Egyptian sorcerers against Israel.

The concept of the Evil One is essential in any religion that preaches redemption, for there must be something to be overcome. Later Christianity adopted the legend of the Fall, a theme most popular throughout the Middle East. The following Canaanite scripture was recorded five centuries before the Hebrew scribes produced the Old Testament, and concerns the legend of Shaher, who was born of "the Pit", Helel, which is the womb of the Mother Goddess.

“How hast thou fallen from heaven, Helel‟s son Shaher! Thou didst say in thy heart, I will ascend to Heaven. Above the circumpolar stars I will raise my throne and I will dwell on the Mount of Council in the back of the north. I will mount the back of a cloud. I will be like unto Elyon.”

Compare with Isaiah 14:12-14 as we know it now;

“How you are fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground, You who weakened the nations!

For you have said in your heart: „I will ascend into heaven,

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;

I will also sit on the mount of the congregation On the farthest sides of the north; I will ascend above the heights of the clouds, I will be like the Most High.”

This is some good stuff right here... I agree with a lot of your theology.. i also believe through christ we are ushered into the light, the goodness of god which is seperate from the evil, which you have identified in your post.

Dueteronomy 30:19

This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

This is some good stuff right here... I agree with a lot of your theology.. i also believe through christ we are ushered into the light, the goodness of god which is seperate from the evil, which you have identified in your post.

This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live

Pretty good for a Luciferian, huh? :devil:
  • Like 1

wow, okay! you lost me, haven't got a clue about "cups of the tarot"

The Tarot is a form of divination using cards, the Tarot deck. The suit of Cups is associated to the Element of Water.
I don't lean left any more than I lean right, just sort of fill that middle gap in the battle field between the two...
Actually, that would be the Middle Pillar Path and something you, I am certain, have no inkling about!
or any crowned princes of hell or heaven for that matter, lol!

The four Crown Princes of Hell are: North-Belial-Earth West-Leviathan-Water South-Satan-Fire East-Lucifer-Air

Pretty good for a Luciferian, huh? :devil:

I heard some old Jewish commentary about the Adversary and that even he worked God's will because he is more or less like a cop that tries to set up the criminals, he actually tempts to reveal the wicked for judgement but also makes the Righteous who fight him stronger in the end.

• Like 1

I heard some old Jewish commentary about the Adversary and that even he worked God's will because he is more or less like a cop that tries to set up the criminals, he actually tempts to reveal the wicked for judgement but also makes the Righteous who fight him stronger in the end.

Yes! In the Book of Job, Satan is the prosecutor in God's court, under the Will of God.

As "Accuser", Satan is how you described, and as "Adversary" (ha-Satan) He becomes the opponent of God.

• Like 1

Sounds like blackmail to me.

Sounds like blackmail to me.

You can choose life and be blessed or death and be cursed. It also sounds like a great offer with wisdom behind it.

• Thanks 1

You can choose life and be blessed or death and be cursed. It also sounds like a great offer with wisdom behind it.

It's blackmail.

Definition of BLACKMAIL

: a tribute anciently exacted on the Scottish border by plundering chiefs in exchange for immunity from pillage

a : extortion or coercion by threats especially of public exposure or criminal prosecution

b : the payment that is extorted

My understanding of Satan is that he came from Shatan, an angel appointed by God to serve as a counterpoint to all the glory singing going on that I suppose would become tiresome even to God. (In Job he was therefore just doing his job).

The Zoroastrians (the religion of the Persians who conquered the Babylonians and subsequently let the Jews return to Judea) had a dualistic religion of two deities, one good and one evil, at eternal war with each other. One presumes the Jews picked up elements of this idea and identified the evil deity with the old Shatan and maybe even with the serpent in Eden (although that identification may have come later). Of course by now being monotheists they couldn't make Satan God's equal, so we have the beginnings of the story as it has since evolved.

Satan is a personification of the Judaic word al-satan or ha-satan (who borrowed it from the Persians' Shaiten) meaning Adversary.

Shaiten did not become Satan until much later where Jewish sects / tribes particularly the Essenes who began referring to anyone not an Essene as the Shaiten.

Still further on the Roman Christian church decided it was time to personify Shaiten into Satan and have Him become the scapegoat for all evil in the Christian world. (they added the cool horns, trident tail, and hoofs)

The Adversary is a trans-cultural archetype which existed long before Christianity began in the form of Samael, Ahriman and the feminine aspect being Lilith.

• Like 1

My intentions was to deliver information that some may not know. Information that is not really talked about.

For those who think I'm making stuff up trying to connect the letter "A" to the bull/ox and God (AL/EL). Check this out:

aleph.gif

What you're delivering is pure misinformation. It's evident you know nothing about the basis of the Bible (the Torah) or the cultural aspects involved.

There are so many names of God people are confused to his real name but have you seen God he never shows his face throughout the bible but I've seen him when I was praying he looks like Zeus who was king of the Gods thats why there ain't a statue of Zeus In Greece maybe he had it removed and I have my own theories I think God wanted youth so he was born into this world through the Titans so he could know man and make the first children on Earth.

There must of been a war in the Heavens where God lost the world to sin and fallen Angels of whom we get Satan demonic forces are trying to corrupt us and turn us away from God but those of us who keep his commandments and believe in him will have everlasting life.

Yaweh Jehova Elohim were just Jewish names of God caananites were just occupying Gods home for Jews and their idols baal were fallen angels decendents Mount Zion is where God returns because that is the centre of Earth from the Heavens.

There are so many names of God people are confused to his real name but have you seen God he never shows his face throughout the bible but I've seen him when I was praying he looks like Zeus who was king of the Gods thats why there ain't a statue of Zeus In Greece maybe he had it removed and I have my own theories I think God wanted youth so he was born into this world through the Titans so he could know man and make the first children on Earth.

There must of been a war in the Heavens where God lost the world to sin and fallen Angels of whom we get Satan demonic forces are trying to corrupt us and turn us away from God but those of us who keep his commandments and believe in him will have everlasting life.

Yaweh Jehova Elohim were just Jewish names of God caananites were just occupying Gods home for Jews and their idols baal were fallen angels decendents Mount Zion is where God returns because that is the centre of Earth from the Heavens.

I bet you're down with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well? :innocent::santa::alien:

The Ten Commandments certainly aren't satanic. They instruct us to live moral and righteous lives, and they form the basis of future laws. One would think that the devil would support murder, theft, adultery, etc. One must keep the historical realities of ancient times in mind when one confronts accounts of atrocities.

IMHO, we won't understand or perceive the divine by studying ancient history or cultures that have long since faded, but instead by being in the moment and asking how/whether it manifests itself in our lives.

I bet you're down with Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy as well? :innocent::santa::alien:

Because people follow and worship Santa and the Tooth fairy like gods, and keep it up for life, calling it fact, more so in adult years ?

Obviously people compare Santa and the Tooth fairy to religion, because kids never drop the belief in those things in later childhood..it is the same as religion..and it is pushed out as fact. Billions of adults still look out for the magical sleigh... They should take it in turns.. Get some to look out for Jesus coming again, and the others can look out for the sleigh, and see who can spot what comes first? :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Because people follow and worship Santa and the Tooth fairy like gods, and keep it up for life, calling it fact, more so in adult years ?

Obviously people compare Santa and the Tooth fairy to religion, because kids never drop the belief in those things in later childhood..it is the same as religion..and it is pushed out as fact. Billions of adults still look out for the magical sleigh... They should take it in turns.. Get some to look out for Jesus coming again, and the others can look out for the sleigh, and see who can spot what comes first? :P

Actually, the concept of Santa & the Tooth Fairy is not much different than Luciferianism . . .

First you believe in this Santa/Tooth Fairy, then you find out there isn't any, then you become Santa/Tooth Fairy (Self-Deification) :clap:

• Like 1

The Ten Commandments certainly aren't satanic.

No, they're part of the 42 Negative Confessions laid down thousands of years earlier in Egypt. And according to Christianity, they would be Satanic, because anything not Christian is Satanic.
They instruct us to live moral and righteous lives, and they form the basis of future laws. One would think that the devil would support murder, theft, adultery, etc. One must keep the historical realities of ancient times in mind when one confronts accounts of atrocities.
Only a Christian mindset would think that of the devil. Oddly enough, the Christian bible is full of murder, theft, and adultery.

Can you say "hypocrisy"? :innocent:

No, they're part of the 42 Negative Confessions laid down thousands of years earlier in Egypt. And according to Christianity, they would be Satanic, because anything not Christian is Satanic.

Only a Christian mindset would think that of the devil. Oddly enough, the Christian bible is full of murder, theft, and adultery.

Can you say "hypocrisy"? :innocent:

I mentioned the devil because it was applicable to this thread's subject, as it demonstrated the nature of Yahweh as opposed to the nature of Satan. That said, Muslims and others also believe in the devil. Jews have their take on him too. Christians don't hold a monopoly on the belief.

I can say, "hypocrisy". I also can say, "non-sequitur". I agree that the Bible is full of atrocities and calamities, but that doesn't detract from the helpful admonitions found in it, and it doesn't detract from the righteous actions of millions of good people who honor those admonitions in one way or the other. It also doesn't change the fact that the Bible was a historical record of the environments in which its scribes lived.

Let's say that the Ten Commandments were similar to the "First Laws Of Ur" (my fictional creation). The Code Of Hammurabi likely wouldn't work in this context. Let's say that the "FLOU" condemns crime and vice that disrupt communities, especially small tribal ones. It would be impossible to rationally argue that the devil, evil, immoral ideas, (insert your own word), etc. would be the inspiration for such laws.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked