Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Rise of the Superbugs

seeder

Ok heres some news,

"The flu epidemic has invaded 48 states, overwhelming medical facilities, exhausting vaccine supplies and killing 29 children and thousands of seniors. Both the problem and solution to this disaster hinge on how we relate to animals raised for food".

But the article is biased towards vegan-ism

http://mtstandard.co...19bb2963f4.html

That's not surprising at all.

Flu is dangerous to children and old people, it's always been like that. They have under-developed or weakened immune systems.

The flu is actually resistant to drugs for the most part and not a lot can be done to get rid of it, you just have to let your immune system ride it out. Things like Tamiflu only work for about a day and they only decrease the effects of the virus slightly, they don't get rid of it.

Now for some cheerful news...

Spraying meat with viruses to treat bacteria

How do you combat deadly bacteria on meat? Spray the meat with a virus that eats the bacteria. This solution has been approved in the US by the FDA.

[media=]

[/media]

Thanks seeder. Thats all I needed this morning. My bacteria free food is full of viruses. and GMO. My question what happens when it all hits my belly and the viruses start feeding off the GMO ?

• Like 1

Thanks seeder. Thats all I needed this morning. My bacteria free food is full of viruses. and GMO. My question what happens when it all hits my belly and the viruses start feeding off the GMO ?

Its still Sunday night here.. sorry to ruin the breakfast, try muesli?

Makes you wonder tho doesn't it? Im becoming more of a vegan every day...

• Like 1

Queen in the North is right. Too many people already. God forbid it should be me or a loved one but look at the big picture. Our 'herd' needs thinning.

Vegies have bacteria to , just cook the heck out of all foods:)

I prefer most veg lightly steamed. Overcooking can also destroy all the goodness in some foods.The problem is if we rid ourselves and food of all bacteria, we have nothing on which to build a defense to it.

Like the pro biotic theories, we need some bacteria!!

Queen in the North is right. Too many people already. God forbid it should be me or a loved one but look at the big picture. Our 'herd' needs thinning.

Outrageous! Just so long as it doesn't affect you, you intellectually decide it's a good thing if millions die.

If everyone went vegetarian, we would reduce CO2 emissions in half, easily feed twice the present population, and almost entirely eliminate methane emissions.

We actually need a superbug.

The Earth's population is sky rocketing and we won't be able to cope much longer.

Well yes. But would you celebrate it if you got it?

• Like 1