Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Immigration cops raid Derby city

itsnotoutthere

BORDER police raided a clothing factory owned by a leading city politician yesterday, leading to the arrest of five illegal immigrants.

Labour councillor Mr Sandhu said he was "shocked" when the officers burst into his factory in Stanhope Street at about 10.30am.

The former chairman of Derby and Derbyshire Race and Equality Commission and of the Indian Community Centre, said: "There were 30 of them.

"I was totally surprised to find out they were illegal immigrants. I looked at their passports and national insurance certificates when they started and checked the photos. I can't do anything deeper than that."

link:- http://www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/Immigration-cops-raid-Derby-city-councillor/story-17574139-detail/story.html

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• TheLastLazyGun

• freetoroam

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Labour councillor Mr Sandhu said he was "shocked"

Well I am sure he was, thats racist!!!!!!!

i have said it so many times before, you put some of these people in office and all hell breaks lose, there is absolutely NO loyalty to this country what so ever with some of them.

".I looked at their passports and national insurance certificates when they started and checked the photos. I can't do anything deeper than that."

Maybe you should have left it to the British immigration to have a look, oh wait!!!!

Wonder what the names were on the passport? Mr Adam Smith and Mrs Linda Brown?

"I was totally surprised to find out they were illegal immigrants.

1353109050634434.jpg

• Like 2