Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Song thats stuck to your head (Part II)

Roddy

Rush - 'Limelight' . They gotta be the best classic rock bands out there (Rock on, RUSH!)

Yeah they are great. This guy makes his own videos of Rush songs. Not the music, just the visual, and they are pretty great, so check 'em out if you are interested.

• Like 1

I'm really getting into Hellsongs. Their covers are awesome.

[/url]
  • Like 1

Hellsongs reminded me of The Cardigans cover of Black Sabbath's - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.

It sounds pretty absurd, with her sweet voice, singing Ozzy's lyrics. And the general arrangement of the cover does not lead your thoughts to Black Sabbath at first. :)

"The people who have crippled you

You want to see them burn"

If anyone, by chance, haven't heard the original version >>>>

[media=]http://youtu.be/MsSSn3vaPJI

• Like 1

Hellsongs reminded me of The Cardigans cover of Black Sabbath's - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.

Thats a cool cover. Its like lounge music and I dig lounge music. :D I'm so pleased I found Hellsongs. Its like Hippie Metal.

Here's the others I've had stuck in my head. Their cover of Blackened by Metallica.

And their cover of We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister.

[media=]

It's captivating.

• Like 1

Yeah they are great. This guy makes his own videos of Rush songs. Not the music, just the visual, and they are pretty great, so check 'em out if you are interested.

A Passage To Bangkok is one of my favorite Rush songs, without a doubt...

[media=]

Sting - 'Desert Rose' ... Sting captures one of the world's many kinds of music (here's Middle Eastern) in this 1999 hit.

Like in the older thread (the Sailor Jupiter tribute), a Sailor Moon character tribute to who rules the waves: Sailor Mercury.

I happen to have her hair style, the blue eyes and similar face structure. Imagine if it was I sailor Mercury in her transformation as a male. :innocent:

Playing in the viral soundtrack: Eiffel 65 - 'Blue'.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Tsa-La-Gie Oyate

A Passage To Bangkok is one of my favorite Rush songs, without a doubt...

Yeah, it's a good one. I really liked this guys videos, you should check out the rest of his libraries.

I pitch in an goldie oldie by Rush just because. :P

[media=]

[/media]

Some nice pictures in this great unplugged version of Sting - Fields of Gold (Acoustic).

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Thinking of The Cardigans - Sabbath Bloody Sabbath-cover I also remembered this one. A dreamy lullaby version of Iron Man. I especially love the singers: "Ooooooh Iron Man" around the 1min mark. Sounds like love there. :D

Lounge meets the Prince of Darkness.

If someone by any chance haven't heard the original one>>>>

[media=]http://youtu.be/P8DHGmi3NAQ

Edited by EllJay