Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Song thats stuck to your head (Part II)

Roddy

"An animated mind melt into a post human New York where TV and animals rule." I've listened to this and watched it many times. It sticks in my head audibly and visually.

Perfume - Chocolate Disco (In Japanese). Honestly, it has a neat dance beat.

Christina Aguilera's first hit - Genie in a Bottle . 14 years later, her voice has only improved in quality, talent and style.

[media=]

[/media] Edited by Mike D boy

[/url]

Had this song stuck in my head since my last Raphael dream. I followed the white.. marble.

[/url]

*It was either this or Over The Mountain by Ozzy. I did wake up with that Impossible song stuck in my head for some reason though.
  • Like 1

My daughter played this clip on repeat quite a few times earlier today and now it's on replay in my head.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=od-4UN_B8eo

crap. not sure if the link works or not. I'm posting from my phone, but the song is "Painting The Roses Red" from Alice in Wonderland.

It's driving me a bit mad.

Edited by sarah_444

the song is "Painting The Roses Red" from Alice in Wonderland.

It's driving me a bit mad.

Wait until you get BananPhone stuck in you head. Then we can talk about going mad lol.

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

Steal Away by Robert Dupree. From 1980 the year I was born.

• Like 1

For some reason I have the song from "The Neverending Story" stuck in my head now though I haven't seen that movie since I was 11 or something.

For some reason I have the song from "The Neverending Story" stuck in my head now though I haven't seen that movie since I was 11 or something.

Now I know why. It was that Neverending Story thread the in the games section. :lol: