Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret door at Machu Picchu

Big Bad Voodoo

http://www.heritagedaily.com/2013/01/a-french-peruvian-spanish-team-discovers-a-chamber-in-machu-picchu/

Thierry Jamin is now preparing the next step: the opening of the entrance sealed by the Incas more than five centuries ago. On May 22nd 2012, he officially submitted a request for authorization to the Peruvian authorities which would allow his team to proceed with the opening of the burial chambers.

• Like 2

Thanks for the post! Very interesting!

Indeed.

And I said to myself:

Dont wait for authorization. Dig further for humanity. We are waiting. Who cares about administration.

Edited by the L
  • Like 2

Indeed.

And I said to myself:

Dont wait for authorization. Dig further for humanity. We are waiting. Who cares about administration.

Yes, who cares about piffling things like culture, ownership, respect for the interred, safety - lets dig for Dinosaur bones with dynamite and hack our way into temples.

• Like 8

Yes, who cares about piffling things like culture, ownership, respect for the interred, safety - lets dig for Dinosaur bones with dynamite and hack our way into temples.

That was my brainstorm because I was excited. Its hard to wait in front of closed doors. That was me out of order there. Ofcourse we need to have protocol.

• Like 4

Uh oh,why does cabin in the woods come to mind when I read this ..

*giggles*

Not too fond of Thierry Jamin, but at least he's waiting for the papers and the official ok. More than can be said about most of his "collegues".

...and maybe this time Capone's treasure will be there! Has Geraldo been told?

It's Hoffa!

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

Yes, a very interesting article, L.

But I am not allowed to watch the video: it's set on private (I tried both IE and FF).

Edited by Abramelin

Good article but the video didn't work for me either.

Dr. Jones would disagree, because clearly whatever is found "belongs in a museum".

Youtube video is private?! :(

Exciting stuff though!

lol There are many many ancient place have been searched before because it's already on DVD! National Geographic and Ancient World have been there long time ago. It is on Youtube and you watch it!

Who knows, those rooms could contain records telling a different history of humankind. Far different from what we were told in classrooms.

Fascinating. I am looking forward to hear what they find.