Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Spiritual being?

bbdeathspark

Hello everyone, I stumbled across this site and fell in love with it, so I believe now is the time to cite some paranormal experiences.

1) Ever since something happened (I don't actually remember, I just have a strong feeling about the time) last year, I've been seeing weird things. People call me precognitive because I normally see things that would happen "in the future" but now all I see is a hooded figure with near skeletal arms. I've seen him in my dreams and just awhile ago, while I was browsing through this site, I saw a slightly visible whitish hand try to grab mine, which ended up with my hand spazzing and me looking around in alarm (which is what spurred me to make this topic)

Is that a haunting? Am I being delusional? .-.

2) I'm always hearing my name being called. But it seems like the source is far away, but close at the same time. I don't even know how to describe that one.

So what do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beany

• Peter Cox

• bbdeathspark

Top Posters In This Topic

??? this is to vauge to even try to help you mate.

More details? What happened, what voice says your name, more detail on the thin arms man. The hand cramp what happened? etc etc,

I've seen three hooded, robed figures, together in a group. They appeared in a corner of my room. Couldn't see their faces or any part of their bodies. The spooks themselves didn't scare me, but the fact that ANYTHING appeared out of nowhere freaked me out. They didn't come any closer than a couple of yards. Saw them only once. I ran into a reference to these guys in one of the many books I read in an attempt to figure out what was going on in my life. Since this was years ago, all I can remember right now is that they are good guys who come to help. As for hearing your name called, I think I know what you mean. Do you hear it more in your mind than with your ears? Does it feel like a memory of long ago, close in the way memories are because they're here & now, but far in that the event occurred long ago?