Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Female ghost drives man insane

Simbi Laveau

http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/01/26/security-guard-driven-insane-by-female-ghost/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PattayaDailyNews+%28Pattaya+Daily+News+-+Pattaya+news+Powerful+news+at+your+fingertips%29&utm_content=Yahoo%21+Mail

A security guard at a Dept store in Pattaya ,claimed that a woman in white,followed him around the store,and kept haunting him.

He asked to go see the Abbot at a temple ,but suddenly snapped,and smashed a mirror at the temple .

The monks were shocked,and called local authorities .

Ummm,who wants to bet this guy just saw the movie MIRRORS .

I means it the exact plot .

• Like 1

What a wonderful name the suspect's co-worker has been blessed with..... 'Mr. Wutthiphong Phangdaboot'! I love it!

• Like 5

What a wonderful name the suspect's co-worker has been blessed with..... 'Mr. Wutthiphong Phangdaboot'! I love it!

This is what you take away from this story ......

Oh my....oh my my ...poor Mrs ealdwita

• Like 3

I'm adding this story to the "People who can't tell the difference between reality and movies/videogames database." :lol:

• Like 1

Did he marry her?

Addendum:

A local ghost hunting team was later able to catch the crystal clear EVP of a female voice saying, "I've still got it!!"

• Like 4

Pfft.

This happens all the time to a number of men. The woman being a ghost is irrelevant.

If You take this as a sexist comment rather than a a joke then **** you.

Edited by Sean93
  • Like 5

What did his classmates call him? And did they give Phang da boot? (Sorry) :td:

• Like 1

we should all give the BOD here. He could have a mental illness or he may have a poltergeist haunting him

I suspect that ghost came out of a large bottle of Mekong whiskey.

• Like 2

No,I think he sees something ,but I would bet money he saw the movie Mirrors,and it got him started .It's the power of suggestion .

The guy in mirrors was a dept store security guy,and the ghost was a woman ,and he tried breaking the mirrors to get rid of it all .

Edited by Simbi Laveau
  • Like 1

The article basically just said he was Crazy.

I work as a security guard too and I can't tell you how many times people have reported seeing ghosts where I work........I've never seen or encountered anything.

• Like 3

It was probably an ex from a past life or something. More of a problem though when it's an actual female who drives you insane, minus the ghost part. :mellow:

• Like 1

I thought I had a ghost making noises at night but it turned out to be a mouse making a home in the insulation in my oven.

• Like 1

I think the men just had a mental health problem. On the other hand however this "Female ghost" could have been I wife or lover of the past maybe he's just missing her to such an extent he thinks she is really there?! :)

• Like 1

http://www.pattayada...ent=Yahoo! Mail

A security guard at a Dept store in Pattaya ,claimed that a woman in white,followed him around the store,and kept haunting him.

He asked to go see the Abbot at a temple ,but suddenly snapped,and smashed a mirror at the temple .

The monks were shocked,and called local authorities .

Ummm,who wants to bet this guy just saw the movie MIRRORS .

I means it the exact plot .

It is evil spirits in hell that drive people insane. The human condition is that we are evil and wicked without God in the afterlife.

• 3 months later...

Another loopy person gets added to the mad list then..

• Like 1

Pfft.

This happens all the time to a number of men. The woman being a ghost is irrelevant.

If You take this as a sexist comment rather than a a joke then **** you.

LMFAO

• Like 1

1.jpg

It sounds like he really was being haunted or followed by something that he should not have been afraid of, but he was. And he sought help from religion & the people there could not help him. He has to face the being & see what it wants. If he trusts in God to protect him then what is there to be afraid of.

If even ONE actual evil paranormal entity actually existed it would have taken over the earth in one day. All we are seeing in the paranormal scene is people freaking out at beings who mean them no harm or are simply trying to teach the humans new concepts to expand their minds; so that we can know what reality actually is.

ROFL This whole story is just... ROFL.

Mental defect or really seeing what he said.. What a drama queen :D

Maybe the ghost was from Thailand and that what was driving him crazy. ?