Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama: Gun-control advocates have to listen

Uncle Sam

That is crazy, did they even research into what would happen if they are firing live blanks over an city at high altitudes? It is like taking a dime from top of Empire State Building and dropping it, it is bound to hit someone and kill them!

I know this has nothing to do with the conversation but dropping a coin off the empire state building won't kill anyone, it won't even reach the ground. Due to its height and materials of the empire state building it has a severe updraft surrounding it so any coins thrown off the top of it all land on this one area roughly 2/3 up the building. Even if they did reach the ground due to the gravity of earth being only 9.8 m/s and the mass of coins being really low they don't got enough force to kill someone, it would hurt and could cut a person but it would never kill them.

Because I don't want to make a post that is completely off topic I am going to throw in I am against gun control.

I know this has nothing to do with the conversation but dropping a coin off the empire state building won't kill anyone, it won't even reach the ground. Due to its height and materials of the empire state building it has a severe updraft surrounding it so any coins thrown off the top of it all land on this one area roughly 2/3 up the building. Even if they did reach the ground due to the gravity of earth being only 9.8 m/s and the mass of coins being really low they don't got enough force to kill someone, it would hurt and could cut a person but it would never kill them.

Because I don't want to make a post that is completely off topic I am going to throw in I am against gun control.

Didn't know that. Don't want to see this topic get derailed, but I am glad you brought that little information to me. I am learning new things everyday.

My states kinda cool still.

http://www.kval.com/...-188514851.html

I would walk down the street with one strapped to my back with this guy, but I would educate as many people I can about the gun I carry. Teach them there is nothing to be afraid of it, let them know their fears are misguided and there isn't any reason to be afraid of that type of gun. Don't get me wrong, I pretty much understand where that police officer is coming from, but I would organize a event with the police office to teach people about gun.

Edited by Uncle Sam

He pretty much tells each police officer which city hes going to next. But yes education is a big piece of the solution.

For most of this country's existence people weren't afraid of guns. Thats a new very new phenomenon.

And I got news for you, my nations is not like yours. We have rapists, murderers, homicides, break-ins, and other very dangerous criminals on the loose. Taking away the guns won't solve the problem, it would make the problem worse because there will be little to no resistance to these types of people. You're not looking at the complete picture. Not only guns are there for our protect, hunting, or sports; it is also there to ensure our government won't turn take away our rights that is promised in our constitution or an tyrant will succeed in usurping himself into power as a King or Dictator. If our government is not the problem or to be feared, it also stands to reason no other country in this world would dare invade us because there are millions upon millions of citizens who are armed to the teeth are more than willing to protect their nation from foreign invaders. So telling me to give up my arms is telling me to sentence my great grandchildren a doomed future where they are enslaved or controlled by a domestic or foreign government that forces their will upon us.

Each nation has it's own set of problems, our is just different than most nations out there that it seems alien to them.

Sam, every nation has those threats. Every nation could be invaded. Hell, we've mad jihadists on our doorstep, who've said they want to bring Sharia law to our country. We've rapists our legal system merrily lets run around free. We've tinpot little politicans who think they're not leaders of banana republics and acrually world leaders who given half a chance would call themselves king.

And, we call having guns a respomsibility. We look upong them as dangerous things to be used in extreme need. We have strict ownership laws. We ban certain weapons.

You're right, we're different - but ot that different.

• Like 1

Watch the video Frank. WE are not the ones doing this. The Government is coming after us and doing it fully armed its appearing slowly and certainly.

If your fears are true I think you don't stand a chance. End of story.

If your fears are true I think you don't stand a chance. End of story.

Thats a strange thing to say from a country that drove the Americans out in the 70's through persistence.

• Like 3

No worries its not the only AR-15 we have in the state. Just be sure and send him back.

Here is another interesting subject you might want to check out.

[media=]

[/media]

Here is how bad our constitution is being infringed upon by the Government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXg2WsNCrW4

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

The people that would take that stand would be considered Un-American forever. Guns are only part of a revolution.

Thats a strange thing to say from a country that drove the Americans out in the 70's through persistence.

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but actually the Americans left pretty much of their own accord because of their own internal politics.

Heres one for you Uncle sam

Thanks for the backhanded compliment, but actually the Americans left pretty much of their own accord because of their own internal politics.

You would certainly know better then I as I was not born yet. Nor do I live there to understand the history as well as you would.

• Like 1

but actually the Americans left pretty much of their own accord because of their own internal politics.

and those "internal politics" were caused by the large casualty numbers, due to fighting a war against people defending their homeland with rifles and traps and simple weapons - all of which defeated one of the most powerful militaries in the world. Something to be learned from this I am sure... :sk

• Like 2

This is what a Party brochure on the subject would probably say. I think it is more complicated and a core part of why democracies are bad at war. The public will support such a thing for only awhile and then wants an exit. The British experience in the Boer war is informative on this.

Then the term This is THE PEOPLES homeland should help make sense of some our anger.

The people that would take that stand would be considered Un-American forever. Guns are only part of a revolution.

Don't think it's like that brother. We ARE the the Americans, and we had great founders who wrote our Constitution, and we have our 2nd Amendment, It's not for hunting, it for fighting against people like Obama and his tyranny. Look at his b**** wife, 1 liter of soda in NY??? b****! YOU'RE fat!!

Edited by CRYSiiSx2

You are completely backward. The 2nd Amendment was for FOR THAT REASON. We are to have guns to fight back.

Was speaking of people willing to shoot American citizens because they tried to force change..

Edited by AsteroidX

Was speaking of people willing to shoot American citizens because they tried to force change..

If people in foriegn countries have enough balls to throw rocks at a tank, what the **** is the American public waiting for? It's disgusting, let's let that **** Obama wreck us.... I can't do it by myself...;.

Ive been active. Very active in my community. The biggest problem Im seeing is that so so many people have shut off there TV's and Dont use cpu's that they arent seeing how deeply this has gotten as those of us that are tracking the injustices online.

Getting from here to there is a challenge Im having. And yes we have some pretty secure safehouses going in my area.

I disagree that it was written specifically for the British Government. It was written to them yes. But it expresses the morals and values of the writers of both the Declaration and Constitution (many of whom wrote and signed both). It is a legacy document. Not a one shot article sent overseas.

Legally I dont know if it holds any weight but morally and sensibly it holds much

i dunno which side ur on from just the few posts u made

Im on the side of the Constitution.