Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama: Gun-control advocates have to listen

Uncle Sam

The American involvement in Vietnam was ideological. There were those who saw Communism as this ghoulish threat that just had to be stopped. There were others who saw S. Vietnam as the victim of aggression. Both of these groups pushed that America had the responsibility (why I don't know) to fix the world's evils, as they perceived them. I don't think many made much money off the episode, and the net cost to the US in money, lives, and reputation was horrible.

There was alot of money made by a select few. This trend continues today.

I think Penn and Teller explain it best [media=]

[/media]

Oh... I love Penn and Teller. They think like I do.

• Like 1

@Uncle Sam..We got another one today in Houston

When I talk about ideologues I have in mind not the ones making money off these things but the ones that think the US view of things is the only possibly good view.

The American involvement in Vietnam was ideological. There were those who saw Communism as this ghoulish threat that just had to be stopped. There were others who saw S. Vietnam as the victim of aggression. Both of these groups pushed that America had the responsibility (why I don't know) to fix the world's evils, as they perceived them. I don't think many made much money off the episode, and the net cost to the US in money, lives, and reputation was horrible.

Oh Frank you are so close to the truth it is scary. Just ask yourself who is shaping peoples ideology? When you look at the interlocking web between government, media, and the MIC, you always find that every conflict we have had since ww2 was based on lies, to serve special interest.

There was alot of money made by a select few. This trend continues today.

Oh, of course; there are always people who make money off such things. To conclude that they control things is a large jump.

As I have posted before, if there is a ruling class in America, it is the lawyers. That is partly why America has so many of them per capita compared to anyone else.

Other than that, the power structure in the US is overwhelmingly complicated.

This is just flat out sick. This is training people to accept that war zone situations in this country are normal

Oh, of course; there are always people who make money off such things. To conclude that they control things is a large jump.

As I have posted before, if there is a ruling class in America, it is the lawyers. That is partly why America has so many of them per capita compared to anyone else.

• Like 1

To be helpful they are the same people and add Big bankers and you have the full group that makes money off this for generations now. Nobody else profits only suffers.

[media=]

[/media]

I am not mad that they are doing this, our army should be prepared to defend us in a event of a invasion. But the motives is what I like to know... as of right now, I don't see any chance of being invaded at the moment.

I don't want to repost the Eisenhower speech so people will have to figure out what I'm referring to. I think it is being misused. It's not unlike the famous Washington speech about avoiding foreign entanglements. Remember the man's background and the context.

After acknowledging Penn and Teller's correct presentation of the 2nd Amendment, and granted our military's weapons in use today, we have the right to own much, much badder-assed weapons than the little putt-putt AR-15s that liberals are so scared to death of.

• Like 2

Ive heard that same term used to JFK's warning as well. Coincidence or Bay of Bigs. Ill let each make up there own mind

Ive heard that same term used to JFK's warning as well. Coincidence or Bay of Bigs. Ill let each make up there own mind

[media=]

[/media]

That really does send chills down your spine... but his speech, sounds more of a warning that this could happen, more of not that it has happen. Same as the warning gave by our founding fathers, by Eisenhower, and by other presidents. They told us, the citizens of America, to remain vigilant because power draws the corrupt. Absolute power corrupts absolute.

Edited by Uncle Sam

I am not mad that they are doing this, our army should be prepared to defend us in a event of a invasion. But the motives is what I like to know... as of right now, I don't see any chance of being invaded at the moment.

Trying to dissect who these groups are. My guess is a part of DHS. There not strictly military. And often are working alongside LEO. But it does not appear they got the same welcoming commitee in Houston as they did in Miami. Is it a stretch to think they are preparing for American uprisings ? Or are the preparing to defend the 2nd Amendment. Thats the problem Im having is its shrouded in mystery with blankfire going on. Doesnt that have a military meaning like a warning shot or something ?

Trying to dissect who these groups are. My guess is a part of DHS. There not strictly military. And often are working alongside LEO. But it does not appear they got the same welcoming commitee in Houston as they did in Miami. Is it a stretch to think they are preparing for American uprisings ? Or are the preparing to defend the 2nd Amendment. Thats the problem Im having is its shrouded in mystery with blankfire going on. Doesnt that have a military meaning like a warning shot or something ?

Not really a stretch, but seeing some of the images and what they are doing. It is clear that they are practicing offensive measures that involves fighting in urban battlefields. Could be for taking back cities that have been invaded, could be used to put down an revolt, or could be used as training so we fight better in urban areas where most of our wars are being fought in. We can't be certain without the document stating otherwise, but as of right now, keep a watchful eye.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

That really does send chills down your spine... but his speech, sounds more of a warning that this could happen, more of not that it has happen. Same as the warning gave by our founding fathers, by Eisenhower, and by other presidents. They told us, the citizens of America, to remain vigilant because power draws the corrupt. Absolute power corrupts absolute.

I dont know man. The guy starts printing 5 dollar bills without the federal reserve note on it, and gets a bullet in his head. Sound like he had something spacific in mind.

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 1

I dont know man. The guy starts printing 5 dollar bills without the federal reserve note on it, and gets a bullet in his head. Sound like he had something spacific in mind.

And then the other total coincidence when his brother decided to run for President and got a bullet in the head too.

"Networks at work, keepin' people calm

You know they went after King

When he spoke out on Vietnam

He turned the power to the have-nots...

And then came the shot."

"He may be a real contender for this position should he abandon his supposed obedience to white liberal doctrine of non-violence...and embrace black nationalism. Through counter-intelligence it should be possible to pinpoint potential trouble-makers...And neutralize them."

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rageagainstthemachine/wakeup.html

• Like 1

He did want to do away with the banks, they are corrupt and doesn't help our government. When they are federalized, that means everything we own is owned by them. They gain the ability to take away our homes, our lands, our money if they see it fit. We really shouldn't have banks and federal reserve notes, but real money that is in a form of something solid. Using paper as a form of money was the most stupid thing our country has ever done, it can be print and inflated as much as anyone want. It can be burned and created without any real value put on it. Our government owns all our gold. First came the paper that stated your share of your gold, then on top of the share slips came the dollar bill which is a I.O.U. which can become worthless in a blink of an eye. It is the great thief in history, by basing a economy on a worthless slip of paper. It has happen to every country in the world, meaning the bankers who run the show own the whole world through debt that they created.

As of right now, we have more value on dollar bills than we have gold that we can't redeem, because it is locked away in Fort Knoxx. Nobody has ever been able to see inside that fort, not even the government that suppose to own it and control it. It is privately own, by the banks to be precise, not by the people. If we are going to have any real revolution, it would have to start against the banks first before we set our sights on the government.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

Which defintion of anachronism are you using so we can understand better what you are trying to say.

most people figured this out without a dictionary.

: a person or a thing that is chronologically out of place; especially : one from a former age that is incongruous in the present

I think Penn and Teller explain it best

no they corrupted the meaning by adding the word "but" between the two phrases - completely changing it.

most people figured this out without a dictionary.

: a person or a thing that is chronologically out of place; especially : one from a former age that is incongruous in the present

Right, nobody is taking up arms and fighting their government in the present age. How could we have thought that?

Right, nobody is taking up arms and fighting their government in the present age. How could we have thought that?

Except Muslims.

If they attack the 2nd amendment, which is the last resort, I will rage war against the government. There is no if or buts, I am deeply dedicated towards protecting the constitution which enshrines our rights. Even if everyone I know bows down or gives up, I will still fight till I breath my last dying breath. This is real feelings I have inside me. It is not illusions of grandeur, it is a warning to those that want to dismantle it, get rid of it because their misguided views about it. Of course I am not going to do it alone, I will work tirelessly recruiting other patriots who feel the same way and willing to lay down their lives to protect the constitution. Our founding fathers told us time and time again that it would happen, because it is moronic to think power doesn't draw the corrupt.

The country is becoming increasingly divided day by day, because of the politics touching very deep and sensitive subjects during these economic turmoil times. Then you got democrats and republicans taking advantage of the divide to pass gun-control laws that infringe upon our constitution after Sandy Hook School Shooting, much like Ex-President George who passed the NDRA after the Twin Towers were taken down by terrorists. It is in the open attacks on the constitution, using seductive words to pass bills as a measure of safety that is temporary.

Sandy Hook School Shooting? Real culprit is mental instable individuals not having proper care, not the guns being used by these deranged shooters. By placing security that patrols the school, it would definitely deter mass murderers from coming into our schools. After this is done, we will need to focus on getting care for these individuals or keep them in institutions where they can't harm others. The better the help for the mental derange or insane, the less security we need around our schools. Many things can be done to protect our schools instead of Gun Control.

We already lost one part of our constitution. The 4th amendment that protects us to unwarranted search and seizures which is violated by the NDRA, Feds, Police, and Homeland Security. Now they are gunning for our 2nd Amendment, altering people's perception on it and infringe upon it. With no active in-depth teaching about the constitution in the schools, it makes it easy for the government to lie straight to the face of the citizens and say they don't need the amendment.

It hasn't gotten violent yet, most people are fighting as hard as they can politically, exhausting most legal measures they can to stop these act of violation of the government officials' oaths and the cowards who won't stand up are letting this happen.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1