Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Star-Gods revealed

UM-Bot

Leonard Farra: Some people ,who have not read my books, The Pleiades Legacy (the Old World) and The Pleiades Legacy (the New World), have asked me what they are about. Well, the answer is that they reveal a revolutionary picture of the early history of civilised man based on what some of the Ancients ,such as the Sumerians, claimed to have happened. According to these sources, civilising extra-terrestrials visited Earth and taught man many useful arts, such as agriculture, and how to live in villages. Legends say that they had the form of tall white men and that they wore long white robes. The visitors were worshipped as gods and white became associated with purity. White animals were frequently regarded as sacred and priests who served the gods often wore white robes. The reader might find this story hard to believe but the fact is that it has had a major impact on many aspects of human life, in both the Old and New Worlds, right through to the present, such as in early religious beliefs and festivals, legends, folk customs, geometric and animal symbolism, sacred architecture, numerology, star lore, allegorical stories, the astronomical alignments of numerous early sites, sayings, and even place names.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article
  • Like 2

I have no trouble accepting this.

I wonder when the priests started wearing black robes? If the visitors from Pleiades were helpful and peaceful, it seems their evil enemies conquered earth.

Why not just talk about the star-Gods of the 60's. Offensive! gosh. no i didnt read this.. Till another time. troublesome lies of time.

White is associated with light. It's metaphorical, light up a room and you can see, darken it and you can't. Light: good. Dark: bad. It has nothing to do with caucasian ETs.

White is associated with light. It's metaphorical, light up a room and you can see, darken it and you can't. Light: good. Dark: bad. It has nothing to do with caucasian ETs.

I did not mean to suggest that the robes worn by certain 'priests' had anything to do with the color of the skin of any visitors, but I agree with what you said.

This sort of thing always makes me wonder about parallel universes... (or whatever) and possible visitors coming 'here'.

Or , somehow, someone from the Pleiades ? I wouldn't rule anything out as entirely impossible. I just prefer to look at things that way.

• Like 2