Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has World War III begun?

WHO U KIDDIN

if it did it won't be the traditonal type of war where big countries attack each other

it'll be a chessbored game where superpower nations moves lesser countries against the other nations allies

so there will be no direct damage ,, a cold war you might say

• Like 2

I believe it has. How many nations are in fighting wars internally or close to it. Dont be suprised if itleast one of the super powers goes internally as well.

• Like 1

rather better thought through than the average conspiracy theory, I have to say, and it is, of course, largely as I always suspected.

if it did it won't be the traditonal type of war where big countries attack each other

it'll be a chessbored game where superpower nations moves lesser countries against the other nations allies

I agree

World war 3 in some people's views was the cold war.

Seems this video is Anti American, no sign of any other countries

no sign of other countries? I think they mentioned China, Russia, Iran, Libya etc? If it's anti-American, maybe that's because that's where all the power is concentrated.

It's a helluva note when the obvious truth is anti american. Yeah, we got the government we deserve. :cry:

• Like 5

I think everyone should watch this video. It spells out why we went to war compared to the bull**** the media was playing about wmd's. It showed how the US dollar avoids collapse when its 1000 dollars for an ounce of gold after they promised the world it would never exceed $35. It is clear to me that corruption runs the system. It is broken and those in power would do anything to keep the system how it is.

• Like 7

I agree

If the chess players were gentlemen I could agree with your statement...

But when psychopaths rule, then the game can get extremely dangerous for all mankind.

• Like 2

Why do you expect to be fed ? Are you a juvenile or an adult ?

It could easily be interpreted as anti american, but only because America is well over 50% of the monetary problem..

If anything, this video was aimed at Americans as a wake-up-call.

• Like 6

The truth hurts i guess,This country is getting worse by the day yet we still keep letting the same bums make a career out of getting rich and screwing us and everyone else over.

• Like 7

The truth hurts i guess,This country is getting worse by the day yet we still keep letting the same bums make a career out of getting rich and screwing us and everyone else over.

its strange while the country and everyones income is dropping by 1,000's per year the Stock market has its best January in 20 years. Things that make you go hmmm.

• Like 2

Well i just hope your dumbass president Obama doesnt do any "preemtive" moves... He should be removed from office he is not fit for such place as president! You guys have to do something about this... things might go horribly out of control!

Ok i know what i am going to post is on the edge and fringe but he is talking about real possibility... this is really scary ignore the title and what poster say.

The guy is maybe abit fringe too but still he talks about a real scenario.

Well you can mock him and make jokes around him but he at least is in contact with reality. Same as OP video they have many things in common... US created footholds in ME around 14 bases or far more..

Yes he might be crazy but looking at worst possible scenario.... please bare with him for first 5 minutes later in video he will explain on what he based this scenario!

its strange while the country and everyones income is dropping by 1,000's per year the Stock market has its best January in 20 years. Things that make you go hmmm.

So true, almost 20% of the American workforce is unemployed, 50 million Americans are on Food Stamps, and millions are homeless, but of course as long as we have the Superbowl who really cares?

Just like the ancient Romans as long as we get our circus and bread we enjoy it and ignore it.

The reason the Stock Market appears to be doing so well is due to quantitative easing. Under Obama we have had a total of 3 such QE. This policy in effect expands and inflates the money supply which in turn raises the price of everything we buy, and in the process make it appear that the Stock Market is gaining 'wealth'.

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 4

So true, almost 20% of the American workforce is unemployed, 50 million Americans are on Food Stamps, and millions are homeless, but of course as long as we have the Superbowl who really cares?

Just like the ancient Romans as long as we get our circus and bread we enjoy it and ignore it.

The reason the Stock Market appears to be doing so well is due to quantitative easing. Under Obama we have had a total of 3 such QE. This policy in effect expands and inflates the money supply which in turn raises the price of everything we buy, and in the process make it appear that the Stock Market is gaining 'wealth'.

A policy which was tried in Germany in the 1920s, and which.... wasn't a great success. :-/

Plus of course, what's good for the Stock Market is by no means necessarily good for the ordinary People, since when the Stock market is booming, the businesses that are doing well are the ones that are so keen to "outsource" jobs to China or India to cut costs. The more successful a big company is, the more unemployment it often leads to. It's a paradox, isn't it?

• Like 2

A policy which was tried in Germany in the 1920s, and which.... wasn't a great success. :-/

Plus of course, what's good for the Stock Market is by no means necessarily good for the ordinary People, since when the Stock market is booming, the businesses that are doing well are the ones that are so keen to "outsource" jobs to China or India to cut costs. The more successful a big company is, the more unemployment it often leads to. It's a paradox, isn't it?

Adding to your statement: The cheap, low quality goods received from China is part of business failure. They refuse to price their goods competatively, and why not since they have employees who will work for 10 hours at .55 per hour? Would Americans ever boycott Chinese products? The unemployed/poor who cannot afford anything else will not, thus putting a business where they could be gainfully employed out of business. Horrible double edged sword. :(

• Like 1

Is the current international Interest in Mali really about Terrorism or it's Gold and Uranium reserves..? :gun:

• Like 1

If the chess players were gentlemen I could agree with your statement...

But when psychopaths rule, then the game can get extremely dangerous for all mankind.

and it is dangerous very dangerous

Is the current international Interest in Mali really about Terrorism or it's Gold and Uranium reserves..? :gun:

there is nothing done without interests EVER

there is nothing free

• Like 1