Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has World War III begun?

WHO U KIDDIN

If it has it's the worst world war ever. I was promised massive armies and nukes by the bucket!

Edited by Corp

If it has it's the worst world war ever. I was promised massive armies and nukes by the bucket!

Just give it a little time, you will not be disappointed!

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 1

In September 1983, Soviet missile launch warning alarms began blasting as the Soviet Union received a warning from its missile warning system that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the United States and heading toward the Soviet Union.

A directive called for military forces to launch their missiles at the United States the moment a warning was received, but a cool-headed Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov dismissed the warning as a computer error, however, shortly afterward, the missile warning alarms blasted again only this time its early warning system was reporting four additional missile launches from the United States toward the Soviet Union, at which time Lt. Colonel Petrov was to give the order to launch Soviet missiles toward the United States and had he made the wrong decision, Soviet missiles would have been launched and World War III would have begun, and he had to make the decision to launch as warning alarms were blasting away as the warning system continued to warn of approaching missiles, but he hesitated, which was against Soviet policy.

An investigation revealed the missile warnings were caused by Soviet early warning satellites confusing reflective sunlight from high altitude clouds as missile launches. Even though Lt. Colonel Petrov went against Soviet launch policy by not launching Soviet missiles toward the United States, he made the correct decision and as a result of his correct decision, millions of people are alive today.

Had a wrong person been in charge at the time, the world would be a different place today with less people. I might add that wasn't the only time we came close to World War III.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

The third part of the world war series did not start yet (what a series guys wow! Probably again millions of people will die, thanks to global elite and their crazy profits!! bloodsucker b*******!). I guess that war will begin at the end of Summer 2013 or spring of 2014.

(also about world war 3 http://www.endtime.c...orld-war-three/ )

How about adding a date of December 21, 2012?

Just give it a little time, you will not be disappointed!

I think I will be. And since bugger all is happening, I think we can safely say that Third World War has not yet started.

Pfft, this would be World War IV thank you, everyone knows that the Seven Year's War was the First World War. -Comic Book Guy voice-

• Like 1

I think I will be. And since bugger all is happening, I think we can safely say that Third World War has not yet started.

Then lets ask what constitutes a World War ?

1. Number of countries involved in armed conflict

2. Number of deaths per capita

3. Super Powers and First World Nations being at war ?

4. Superpowers and First World Nations being involved in proxy wars around the Globe ?

Whats the line that has to be crossed before its a World War ? Ideology ?

• Like 3

I've been told by more than one reliable source that they believe North Korea will put us into WWIII.

They might be baited into starting it though. The media has already started the hate campaign towards them.

• Like 5

In September 1983, Soviet missile launch warning alarms began blasting as the Soviet Union received a warning from its missile warning system that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the United States and heading toward the Soviet Union.

A directive called for military forces to launch their missiles at the United States the moment a warning was received, but a cool-headed Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov dismissed the warning as a computer error, however, shortly afterward, the missile warning alarms blasted again only this time its early warning system was reporting four additional missile launches from the United States toward the Soviet Union, at which time Lt. Colonel Petrov was to give the order to launch Soviet missiles toward the United States and had he made the wrong decision, Soviet missiles would have been launched and World War III would have begun, and he had to make the decision to launch as warning alarms were blasting away as the warning system continued to warn of approaching missiles, but he hesitated, which was against Soviet policy.

An investigation revealed the missile warnings were caused by Soviet early warning satellites confusing reflective sunlight from high altitude clouds as missile launches. Even though Lt. Colonel Petrov went against Soviet launch policy by not launching Soviet missiles toward the United States, he made the correct decision and as a result of his correct decision, millions of people are alive today.

Had a wrong person been in charge at the time, the world would be a different place today with less people. I might add that wasn't the only time we came close to World War III.

You're right the world has had numerous close calls in the past, the Berlin Blockade, the Cuban Missiles Crisis, etc.

But the biggest difference in that era and today is that yesterday's crop of political and military leaders were well aware especially right after WWII of the total destruction that modern warfare was capable of producing and wanted at all cost to avoid a repeat confrontation.

Today unfortunately we have a new crop of leaders (many which have never even served in the military) who propose limited nuclear strikes against their nation's enemies as if we these types of weapons are no different then conventional explosives.

It is these types of psychopaths that we must be aware of, for they will bring all of humanity down.

• Like 3

The third part of the world war series did not start yet (what a series guys wow! Probably again millions of people will die, thanks to global elite and their crazy profits!! bloodsucker b*******!). I guess that war will begin at the end of Summer 2013 or spring of 2014.

(also about world war 3 http://www.endtime.c...orld-war-three/ )

According to the Bible the number will be 1/3 of all living human beings. Take a moment and imagine. At today's population that would be about two thousand three hundred MILLION souls from weapons, starvation and disease. And the most frightening thing about it is that it is a perfectly reasonable and predictable outcome with the weapons and the conflicts currently in play. And I realize that most here view that particular tome as a book of fantasy but it predicts that the city of Damascus, Syria will be "taken away from being a city and will become a heap of ruins" "in the evening terror and by the morning it is no more" Damascus has been continually inhabited for over 5000 years. If it got nuked tomorrow, how many would start dusting off their Bibles for a look at coming attractions?

ETA: As to the OP question, yes, I believe it IS inevitable. Human nature is to kill, subjugate and otherwise dominate the weaker among us. Always has been. Our freedom through the acquisition of knowledge hasn't worked out quite as we had hoped and we're left with the same nature along with weapons that can extinguish all life from the planet. No point in setting dates but if I had to guess i would think we have fewer than 10 years left - possibly fewer than 5.

Edited by and then
  • Like 1

Ok i know what i am going to post is on the edge and fringe but he is talking about real possibility... this is really scary ignore the title and what poster say.

The guy is maybe abit fringe too but still he talks about a real scenario.

Well you can mock him and make jokes around him but he at least is in contact with reality. Same as OP video they have many things in common... US created footholds in ME around 14 bases or far more..

Yes he might be crazy but looking at worst possible scenario.... please bare with him for first 5 minutes later in video he will explain on what he based this scenario!

[media=]

[/media]

Lyndon Larouche has been on Alex Jone's show many times.

Every time I listen to him I get a cold sore..

Stop making out with the TV acidhead. sheesh. Thats all we need is supercoldsores. Itll become a 40 page thread.

• Like 1

Listen, The world is integrating. We're inter-breeding. Society is becoming one of all nations and so-called race. We are but one race. The human race. One day the white man will be the minority. But it will not matter anyhow. Because we're all human.

Russia has a dying population. Their threat is internal. While on the other hand China has a stagnant population yet it's experiencing a male dominate explosion created by GOV intervention. As Russia's population decreases more of its populace will migrate to higher population centers leaving the vast area of Russia uninhabited. There lies a potential conflict.

Who really know..... I don't know. All I can do is take a calculated guess..... play the odds.

• Like 2

Lyndon Larouche has been on Alex Jone's show many times.

Every time I listen to him I get a cold sore..

What is this guy talking about predicating his whole WW3 thesis on Obama being President? If Romney won the election, he'd have attacked Iran himself...nevermind waiting for Israel...

• Like 3

When the rich are born to rule, the results can be fatal

I was schooled in a system that separated me from ordinary people's lives. The same fate has befallen the global elite

In the Origins of Totalitarianism, Hannah Arendt explains that the nobles of pre-revolutionary France "did not regard themselves as representative of the nation, but as a separate ruling caste which might have much more in common with a foreign people of the same society and condition than with its compatriots".

So if you have wondered how the current government can blithely engage in the wholesale transfer of wealth from the poor to the rich, how its frontbench can rock with laughter as it truncates the livelihoods of the poorest people of this country, why it commits troops to ever more pointless post-colonial wars, here, I think, is part of the answer. Many of those who govern us do not in their hearts belong here. They belong to a different culture, a different world, which knows as little of its own acts as it knows of those who suffer them.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2013/jan/28/rich-born-to-rule-fatal

This 'different culture, different world' is the mindset of the psychopath.

• Like 4

Pfft, this would be World War IV thank you, everyone knows that the Seven Year's War was the First World War. -Comic Book Guy voice-

Lies! We're awaiting World War IX!

Eighty Years War - WW I

Nine Years War - WW II

War of Spanish Succession - WW III

War of Austrian Succession - WW IV

Seven Years War- WW V

Napoleonic Wars - WW VI

First World War - WW VII

Second World War - WW VIII

:P

Then lets ask what constitutes a World War ?

1. Number of countries involved in armed conflict

2. Number of deaths per capita

3. Super Powers and First World Nations being at war ?

4. Superpowers and First World Nations being involved in proxy wars around the Globe ?

Whats the line that has to be crossed before its a World War ? Ideology ?

A world war needs direct armed confrontation between a large number of major powers in a conflict that touches on many places throughout the world. And seeing as China, the US, Europe, Russia, India, Japan, Brazil, etc etc aren't fighting each other then we are no experiencing a world war. In fact things are rather peaceful all things considering.

They might be baited into starting it though. The media has already started the hate campaign towards them.

Best Korea doesn't need anyone's help to be crazy.

• Like 4

Here's what Russia's president had to say:

[media=]http://youtu.be/wH0eHekt84g[/media]

Great line from Putin's speech in this video about the NWO and its ideas of democracy:

Incidently, Russia-we-are constantly being taught about democracy...

But for some reason those who teach us do not want to learn themselves.

• Like 3

Obama-Clinton 'show': 'US at war with more states than it's been since 1945'

President Barack Obama lavished praise on Hillary Clinton, calling her one of the best secretaries of state in US history. But journalist Don Debar wonders if the Libya takeover can be dubbed Clinton’s “biggest success” after the Benghazi deaths...

DD: The United States is now at war with more nation states than it’s been since 1945. And whether you consider drone attacks and active war under the old rules, certainly drone attacks are taking place in countries that are not included in that total, so the world is more at war than it’s been since 1945: in terms of the number of people who die every day, in terms of they get blown up, in terms of assertion of one extrinsic national interest over other national interests on the ground. So for him to claim that, you know, “I’ve wrapped up a war and things are okay” is a joke. But it makes sense, too, because the two things that mobilized Democrats against the Bush administration were the two wars, primarily, the Iraq war, also the Afghanistan war, and now that those are moving off the radar, anti-war Democrats are going to slip, and that allows these people broad movement across the world to continue wars as long as they don’t make Democratic activists upset.

http://rt.com/news/o...aise-libya-919/

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 3

Listen, The world is integrating. We're inter-breeding. Society is becoming one of all nations and so-called race. We are but one race. The human race. One day the white man will be the minority. But it will not matter anyhow. Because we're all human.

Russia has a dying population. Their threat is internal. While on the other hand China has a stagnant population yet it's experiencing a male dominate explosion created by GOV intervention. As Russia's population decreases more of its populace will migrate to higher population centers leaving the vast area of Russia uninhabited. There lies a potential conflict.

Who really know..... I don't know. All I can do is take a calculated guess..... play the odds.

Two things:

The "white man" already is the minority. 7 billion people on this planet and less than 1 billion are white.

But that's meaningless because we are indeed all one race. The problem, as I see it, is cultural and religious differences promoting intolerance and extremist actions.

• Like 6

If we disarm the Radical Righties then theres no stoppping this Left Wing agenda. I see the light at the end of tunnel and World domination will be the reward with all peoples loving us for bombing them into happiness.

We can call them happy bombs instead of drones. I mean arent drones really people too just like corporations. Which means they have the right to pursue Life Liberty and Happiness. Dont hate just cause the can fly and poop on a car near you.

• Like 1

World War III Has Begun –

It`s the First Asymmetric War Long Awaited by Pentagon Think Tanks

Wayne MADSEN | 26.12.2011 | 00:00

The Pentagon has already declared World War III and President Barack Obama and the Congress never even carried out their constitutional duties to approve the use of American military power for war.

One might reasonably conclude that the United States has outsourced war. Presently, World War III is being conducted on two continents – Asia and Africa – with two others – Europe and South America – looming on the horizon. Today, wars are crafted by the upper one percent of wealthy elitists who, using non-governmental organizations, television networks, non — profit “think tanks,” and public relations firms, can declare war on nations without a whimper from elected public officials....

http://www.strategic...hink-tanks.html

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 3

What is this guy talking about predicating his whole WW3 thesis on Obama being President? If Romney won the election, he'd have attacked Iran himself...nevermind waiting for Israel...

Good to know lol! Maybe Larouche is looking at whole scenario abit too dark.. at least he has the guts to put forward subject of great importance to you guys.. While your president doesnt even speak about... if he does he talks around the corners... Still i gave Larouche because he talks about how to actually save your economy but you guys know better! That is why im scared of Obama giving some foolish orders out. I hope your military personel wont execute it!

• Like 1

Ok so straight to question!

What you guys think/speculate that are possibilites of war in this or next year ( from 1 - 100% ) ? just for fun of matter...