Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has World War III begun?

WHO U KIDDIN

Given that war and conflict are ingrained in the Human Psyche,then the odds are pretty high.I once read somewhere that there has only been a couple of hundred years or so of Worldwide Peace in recorded Human History,don't know how true this is.

• Like 3

Ok so straight to question!

What you guys think/speculate that are possibilites of war in this or next year ( from 1 - 100% ) ? just for fun of matter...

Well way I see it there's three hot spots right now.

1) North Korea. The Norks are making threats, but then they're always making threats so I don't see this starting much. If things actually do come to a head I can see one of two things happening. First China will flip out, invade them North themselves, and set up a government that's a touch more sane. Perhaps giving South Korea some territory to keep them happy. Two China finally washes their hands of the North and South Korea beats them into the ground. In either sense even if there was a war I doubt it would really draw that many people in.

2) Chinese waters. China and Japan have been locking horns over islands linked to oil claims and many of China's neighours are getting sick of their border claims. If a fight between Japan and China starts I wouldn't be surprised if all the other countries jump in to settle border claims. It would also draw in the US and their territorial allies, which would cause China to call in their allies. North Korea might also decide to attack the South to join in on the fun. So with the system of alliances in place and the number of normally neutral countries who are p***ed at China at the moment I think if you're looking for the start of the Third World War this is the place to be. However China does a heck of a lot of business with their would be enemies and they'd need to be the ones to start the war since Japan is forbidden to take any offensive action. At this point in time I don't think China is ready to roll the dice.

3) The Middle East. Proudly taking the place of Europe as the most volatile place on the planet. The focus of course being Iran and Israel. Israel really, really wants to attack Iran and the US is going to back them no matter what. In Iran's corner China and Russia are telling the US to back off. You also have the Arab nations who are always willing to give Israel a kick in the junk. However if war does break out I think it will remain local or just become a proxy war. Syria and Egypt are in chaos and with Lebanon weakened and Jordan friendly this secures Israel's borders from large scale invasions, though they'd have terrorists coming out the ears. There's also the issue of Iraq being between Irsael and Iran and I don't seem them letting themselves get destroyed by a war so soon after the last one. So this leave air and naval options, meaning a limited war. I don't think the US has the will to get into a land invasion and there's no way they could sell it to their allies. Likewise while China and Russia would be more than willing to provide hardware and training to Iran I don't think they'd be willing to get directly involved. So I could see this as just being a proxy war with only Israel and Iran doing any real fighting until Iraq gets sick of it and starts shooting both of them down.

• Like 1

Well way I see it there's three hot spots right now.

1) North Korea. The Norks are making threats, but then they're always making threats so I don't see this starting much. If things actually do come to a head I can see one of two things happening. First China will flip out, invade them North themselves, and set up a government that's a touch more sane. Perhaps giving South Korea some territory to keep them happy. Two China finally washes their hands of the North and South Korea beats them into the ground. In either sense even if there was a war I doubt it would really draw that many people in.

To be honest,this seems to be quite a tangible scenario.The last thing China wants is Foreign troops running around in N. Korea and I honestly think the Americans would buy this provided China gave assurances to leave S.Korea alone.

In September 1983, Soviet missile launch warning alarms began blasting as the Soviet Union received a warning from its missile warning system that an intercontinental ballistic missile was launched from the United States and heading toward the Soviet Union.

A directive called for military forces to launch their missiles at the United States the moment a warning was received, but a cool-headed Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov dismissed the warning as a computer error, however, shortly afterward, the missile warning alarms blasted again only this time its early warning system was reporting four additional missile launches from the United States toward the Soviet Union, at which time Lt. Colonel Petrov was to give the order to launch Soviet missiles toward the United States and had he made the wrong decision, Soviet missiles would have been launched and World War III would have begun, and he had to make the decision to launch as warning alarms were blasting away as the warning system continued to warn of approaching missiles, but he hesitated, which was against Soviet policy.

An investigation revealed the missile warnings were caused by Soviet early warning satellites confusing reflective sunlight from high altitude clouds as missile launches. Even though Lt. Colonel Petrov went against Soviet launch policy by not launching Soviet missiles toward the United States, he made the correct decision and as a result of his correct decision, millions of people are alive today.

Had a wrong person been in charge at the time, the world would be a different place today with less people. I might add that wasn't the only time we came close to World War III.

Man I had never heard that! That is scary. Here's another scary thing which I almost couldn't believe:

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djgsg8pik20[/media]

I also found this, I thought is pretty good by Charlie Daniels:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/charlie-daniels/encouragement-time-grave-fear

Edited by Gummug

Corp what about Iran, you think that is not a hotspot right now? Especially when they are refusing to negotiate, They turned them down twice now..

Given that war and conflict are ingrained in the Human Psyche,then the odds are pretty high.I once read somewhere that there has only been a couple of hundred years or so of Worldwide Peace in recorded Human History,don't know how true this is.

Almost certainly there's always been a war going on somewhere ever since Humanity first learned to stand upright.

And really America has only been involved on them on a regular basis since 1941. i saw some interesting statisitics the other day about how many wars France has been involved in; really, apart from 1815-1850 or so (and there were several revolutions to keep them occupied during that period), they've been every bit as busy as the U.S.

Edited by Lord Vetinari
  • Like 2

Nah, WW3 is all about eradicating Islamic radicals, whom publicly state their militant desire to place the ENTIRE world under Sharia law.

Ok so straight to question!

What you guys think/speculate that are possibilites of war in this or next year ( from 1 - 100% ) ? just for fun of matter...

90% Probably 50% that it happens within a few weeks.

To be honest,this seems to be quite a tangible scenario.The last thing China wants is Foreign troops running around in N. Korea and I honestly think the Americans would buy this provided China gave assurances to leave S.Korea alone.

Well I think the biggest thing going for North Korea remaining "peaceful" is that neither China or South Korea want to deal with millions of starving, brainwashed peasants. Seems China is already having trouble with North Koreans slipping across the border and having Korea become a united country would completely destroy the economy of the South. So having some Chinese injected sanity would likely be publically condemned but privately cheered.

Corp what about Iran, you think that is not a hotspot right now? Especially when they are refusing to negotiate, They turned them down twice now..

Well I mentioned Iran in terms of the Middle East as a whole. The point against them kicking off a world war is two fold. One is limited objectives. Israel and the US just want them to stop nuclear development and maybe get a new government in charge. They don't want to actually invade and occupy Iran. As long as Iran's plants are in ruins they'll be happy. So you have objective that could be rearch with missile and air strikes, in theory. I wouldn't think we'd see tens of thousands of soldiers throwing down with each other.

The second factor is Iraq. It's kind of in the way making it very hard for Israel and Iran to attack each other and I don't see them wanting to get involved in any way. Only Iran is realistically open to any kind of ground operation and even then invading from the Persian Gulf could be a lot bloodier than the US wants. So this leaves a naval war and an air war. Well you can only do so much in a naval war and it won't take long for Iraq to tell both parties to get the hell out of their air space. So you likely end up with a carrier group being bogged down in the Gulf while Iran buys up AA weapons from China and Russia.

So Iran is a hotspot and it wouldn't be that surprised to see conflict result from the situation, but if it does I think it will be limited. I don't think Russia and China are going to risk damaging relations just to shoot down some planes and NATO isn't going to approve a D-Day like invasion of Iran. It just won't draw in enough players or see the level of conflict needed to make it a world war.

Edited by Corp

Nah, WW3 is all about eradicating Islamic radicals, whom publicly state their militant desire to place the ENTIRE world under Sharia law.

Yeah to racist little minds that's sounds so right, WWIII is all about 'eradicating Islamic radicals' and if a few innocent people get in the way well tough.

Of course your kind would argue If we give them an inch they will bulldoze churches, temples, and other places of worship to construct their satanic mosques and destroy our civilization and culture.

We can't allow those "god-damn allah-loving' mad Muslims maniacs to think that they are going to shove Sharia down your throat like it or not?

Ironic how similar propaganda statements were used back in the era of the Cold War to attack monolithic "World Communism".

• 7 months later...

Help Kickstart World War III!

Edited by WHO U KIDDIN
  • Like 1

It's a helluva note when the obvious truth is anti american. Yeah, we got the government we deserve. :cry:

Did you vote in the last election?

If the chess players were gentlemen I could agree with your statement...

But when psychopaths rule, then the game can get extremely dangerous for all mankind.

In 1983, the whole world came to within a few minutes of a full-blown global nuclear war and mankind had a cool-headed Soviet military officer, Stanislav Petrov, to thank for saving mankind. Despite the warning horns going off and surveillance satellites indicating American nuclear missiles approaching, he remained cool, so what did he do? He had the system reset thinking it was just a malfunction and what happened next is very chilling when the warning systems went off again as their early warning satellites indicated that even more American nuclear missiles were approaching the Soviet Union and the warning horns continued to blast out their melodies.

And, there was another incident where the Soviets lost complete control of their nuclear missiles as they went into launch status, but control of those nuclear missiles was eventually returned just moments before the missiles were due to launch.

There was yet another incident during NATO's 'Able Archer 83' exercise where the Soviets feared an attack so they armed their nuclear missiles and attempted to fire those armed nuclear missiles and the only reason their nuclear-armed missiles malfunctioned and failed to launch is because someone entered the wrong launch codes.

I was also on a mission in the Pacific when the Soviets shot down Korean Airlines FLT 007. We were eventually tagged to support recovery efforts of the downed aircraft while crew-resting at Clark Air Base, Philippines, but I just thought that I would let you know what has been going on behind the scenes during the Cold War.

A You-tube link by itself is a p***-poor post.

And Skyeagle, you're talking to people from almost nine months ago.

A You-tube link by itself is a p***-poor post.

And Skyeagle, you're talking to people from almost nine months ago.

But, he is still around. I just happen to run into this thread and decided to take a trip back.

Bunch of B.S. ! WWIII Will not Happen Now ! Proof that 9/11 was a Government Plot,Not ! Proof that THe Moon has bases on the Dark side ? Hum Well maybe There`s That Kool song afterall ! "Que PINK FLOYD " :tu:

But, he is still around. I just happen to run into this thread and decided to take a trip back.

Others don't, but I admire your tenacity.

until it was mentioned how old this post was, i hadn't even noticed.

Now i want to re-read it even more to see how much of what people said has changed in the past 9 months.

• Like 1

World war 3 was started around 1990, 911 is part of world war 3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

Was that more words of wisdom from the great man?

Yes, David Icke is Right. Where did that quote come from?

Albert pike's three world war prediction.

They knew 911 must happen when they were building it. Who built it?

The idea of establishing a World Trade Center in New York City was first proposed in 1943. The New York State Legislature passed a bill authorizing New York Governor Thomas E. Dewey to begin developing plans for the project[9] but the plans were put on hold in 1949.[10] During the late 1940s and 1950s, economic growth in New York City was concentrated in Midtown Manhattan. To help stimulate urban renewal in Lower Manhattan, David Rockefeller suggested that the Port Authority build a World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan.[11]

A major illuminati lizard.

This was the plan all along to bring the towers down to get the American people to go into the middle east to install the federal reserve currency. Their plan was all along to take over the world and bring the whole planet into the federal reserve currency then a ONE world currency. Piece of cake when you look at how stupid humans are, me myself included in that. :passifier: But not anymore as I am on to their evil scheme. :clap: