Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photography Challenge

orangepeaceful79

Spooky? I had to do something because I wasn't feeling the Noize -- I'm sure you understand. Here's a picture of my reflection in a "spooky" mirror at an underground klub (I made a point to capture the rusted mirror-frame):

$$me21cent3.jpg

Neo...

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 2

New Challenge - Feel free to keep working on the Chinese new year challenge though. But here's the new one. Yourself. Artistically and uniquely depicted. Show us a bit of your personality in a photo.

Topic: Chinese/Vietnamese? Here ya go (jadeite Guan Yin + antique bowl):

$guan1.jpg

$bowl1.jpg

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 3

DAJAE: "Is it all over my face?" Freshly showered with droplets to prove it...here ya go:

http://www.newbijou....ages/$soul1.jpg

You look as if you have a big weight on your shoulders :(

Lion dancers surprised us at a local starbucks this morning.. they even spit chewed up lettuce all over my face which never happened to me before. I guess it is an honor and is supposed to bring good luck and prosperity during the year... isn't that funny that happened to me and I'm the one who suggested this challenge.. I think so. :)

20130210_131626_zps6a958c2b.jpg

• Like 4

You look as if you have a big weight on your shoulders :(

Hi ouija ouija,

I had recently switched back to Christianity, and I was feeling this sense of loss. I was a meditation teacher (a conduit of the "flow") for 12 years, and a practicing yogi for 34 years. Keep in mind, as well, that I had made my conclusion with the head of my order only 2 days ago, and thanks be to God that Guruji's a true, loving, understanding human being. At any rate, I feel a lot better now. I'm really living a new life nowadays, it's interesting to say. Being "born again"?? Well, it's another level of that concept. I've already experienced "awakening," the Bart Marshall kind.

Link: http://www.unexplain...0

Thank you for being perceptive.

Peace.

Paul

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 2

I got a bit excited during one of the first snowfalls of the year a couple of months ago and headed out to catch some of the bigger flakes that were falling. ( perfectly unperfect ) Anyway, after a while I just laid on the deck staring at the sky watching them fall and snapped this one too:

DSCF8052bucket_zps5437286c.jpg

• Like 7

Your pretty Sarah :) you have pretty eyes, nose and lips... and eyebows and cheeks for that matter. This pic is really reflecting some good radiant colors in your eyes. Looks like if you look real close you may see some kind of secret or something.

I'm more of an amateur phone photographer haha, never have a good camera with me unless i'm on holidays.

Anyway another photo for the Tree topic. I tried to get a good angle with the sun setting behind the tree, other plants/bushes kept getting in my way.

2013-02-11%2019.07.01.jpg

• Like 7

Thank you SpiritWriter. :)

New challenge? Show us something RED. Why red? I don't know but since Valentine's Day is around the corner (love it or hate it) it seems fitting. That and it's been so dull and gloomy here lately so I need something vibrant.

Just for Valentine's Day: some 'love apples' ...... grown in my own garden :)

CCI05032009_00042_zps76826292.jpg

• Like 7

Went for a hike one day and came across this lovely plant. It was quite literally the only color around besides the muted greys and browns of the cloudy winter day that I was outside in. Quite nice really.

RED

post-124811-0-79719500-1360701835_thumb.

Edited by orangepeaceful79
  • Like 4

I'm more of an amateur phone photographer haha, never have a good camera with me unless i'm on holidays.

Anyway another photo for the Tree topic. I tried to get a good angle with the sun setting behind the tree, other plants/bushes kept getting in my way.

I love the way the sun looks behind it. Nice pic :)

Just for Valentine's Day: some 'love apples' ...... grown in my own garden :)

yeayyyy!

Our tomatoes are NOT out this time of year...!

• Like 1

And the most beautiful(IMO!), red bay in the world! :

CCI05032009_00006_zps38f9860c.jpg

• Like 5

Our tomatoes are NOT out this time of year...!

Neither are mine!! Those were grown a couple of summers ago.