Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photography Challenge

orangepeaceful79

Vrrrroooooooooooomm!!

(I have hundreds of photo's of old cars from the Americarca festival here in NZ)

1934 Packard..

23kckk2.jpg

oqggh1.jpg

• Like 8

red 2

post-4505-0-80501300-1360721696_thumb.jp

Very understated, like your previous one ...... nice! :)

Some valentine hearts I made with the kiddos during last weeks blizzard.

Red:

DSC_0712_zps456ebb55.jpg

I love it! Your picture looks surreal. Bleeding hearts, moody hearts, or cold hearts, longing for brighter days?
  • Like 2

I love it! Your picture looks surreal. Bleeding hearts, moody hearts, or cold hearts, longing for brighter days?

Oh, a bit of all three perhaps? lol Especially the cold part.

Dressed in Red

post-126944-0-46618800-1360793629_thumb.

That's an interesting figure because the face looks female but the robes would only be worn by a male(I think), ......... very controversial!

on the actual pier...

$a4.jpg

It's RED winter in California, right now.

$a5.jpg

Edited by braveone2u
  • Like 1

I love your dedication, braveone2u, great photos! :clap: (and I'm also jealous of all that sunshine..)

Edited by sarah_444

This is the closest thing I could find to Red. Just a dodgy photo from my phone, zoomed all the way in. It looked a lot better in person, this photo doesn't do it justice at all haha.

The sun setting was extremely pink that night, plus it was fairly humid and the clouds were a real nice blue colour. The colours didn't come out at all in this photo.

2012-10-30%2019.06.07.jpg

• Like 3

Moderator edit: Image deleted

2. Post content In the interests of keeping the forum as safe and family-friendly as possible please remember the following:

• 2a. Offensive material: Do not post or link to material that is excessively violent, sexually explicit, depicts images of death, gore or that is of an otherwise overly graphic nature.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons
Moderator edit Image deleted 2a. Offensive material: Do not post or link to material that is excessively violent, sexually explicit, depicts images of death, gore or that is of an otherwise overly graphic nature

SpiritWriter, Please refrain from derailing this thread and please going forward stay within forum guidelines on what is acceptable to post. If you wish to further discuss this please feel free to pm me.