Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dark figure standing over me

Pitseleh

So over the past few years I get this feeling like a dark silhouette figure much taller that me standing over me kind of hovering over me and it comes to me in all sort of locations its not just at my house I can be at work or a random place.I can see it through my peripheral vision but when I turn around to focus it's gone and I'm pretty familiar with the feeling of spirits around me but this one is so strong and heavy its odd. I don't really know what to make of it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pitseleh

• sjlennon

• orangepeaceful79

• notforgotten

Top Posters In This Topic

So over the past few years I get this feeling like a dark silhouette figure much taller that me standing over me kind of hovering over me and it comes to me in all sort of locations its not just at my house I can be at work or a random place.I can see it through my peripheral vision but when I turn around to focus it's gone and I'm pretty familiar with the feeling of spirits around me but this one is so strong and heavy its odd. I don't really know what to make of it.

Where does this phenomenon happen most often?

I have a constant vision of Jesus looking over me. But, what you describe sounds sinister.

It used to happen at my old work the most but I recently moved and it doesn't happen in any particular spot anymore just random moments

Is there something you have that came from your old work place?

When I saw a ghost I couldn't see it if I looked directly at it, I could only see it out of the corner of my eye.

Ya I think this particular one was from my old work or apartment I lived in but I was just curious about the way it always hovered over me with almost this cloud of darkness feeling

My impression is that it could be your Shadow Self.

How would you feel if that was the case? Would you be willing to talk to it?

John