Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Barack firing military leaders

F3SS

I came across this subject in the comment section of an unrelated article on another website. Not sure how to really comment on this myself without going off the deep end but I figure it's worth putting out there for speculation and debate. I'm sure there are lots of dots to connect which would make this seem true such as enacting legislation that keeps our fire power sub par and relatively weak, ie low round magazines and Dian Feinsteins hopeful elimination of anything of use in dire situations and gun control in general. As I said, off the deep end but I'm torn on what to believe vs what I don't want to believe. Stuff's so crazy anymore but while this sounds crazy I'm not naive enough to just accept that sinister sht isn't happening on the hill.

Apparently this Garrow guy is a renowned humanitarian who isn't known to be a kook and was a Nobel nominee. Then again, Obama the person of concern won a nobel prize for nothing so that credential may not be exactly a good one. He doesn't confirm his source which is something to keep in mind.

I can pretty much predict how this thread will go but I wanted to share. Ya know, just in case :)

http://www.examiner.com/article/renowned-author-obama-wants-military-leaders-who-will-fire-on-u-s-citizens

On Monday, Dr. Jim Garrow, a renowned author and humanitarian who was nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize in 2009, sparked a firestorm of controversy when he wrote on Facebook that President Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens. In an exclusive interview with Examiner.com, Dr. Garrow said the man who told him this is a military hero who is known by everybody in the country.

"I have just been informed by a former senior military leader that Obama is using a new 'litmus test' in determining who will stay and who must go in his military leaders. Get ready to explode folks," he wrote.

"The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not," the unnamed military officer reportedly said. Dr. Garrow also wrote that those who do not meet this litmus test are being removed.

On Tuesday, Dr. Garrow said that officers who know about this cannot come forward without endangering themselves and facing possible retaliation from the administration.

...Click link for the rest...

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

"The new litmus test of leadership in the military is if they will fire on US citizens or not," the unnamed military officer reportedly said. Dr. Garrow also wrote that those who do not meet this litmus test are being removed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this real? is Obama for real? if true, then it does not surprise that every one in America wants to be armed, not only to protect yourselves from the normal joe criminals, but also from your very own government. Can not believe this will ever happen! Could it?

if this is true, I would have imagined that this would have been kept top secret, so how did it get out?

"the man who told him this is a military hero who is known by everybody in the country.".................this is a bit unbelievable, but maybe he was paid well?

• Like 1

Dont care what the leaders do. Its the soldiers that are the concern. Will they follow those orders or shoot said leaders on the spot.

• Like 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is this real? is Obama for real? if true, then it does not surprise that every one in America wants to be armed, not only to protect yourselves from the normal joe criminals, but also from your very own government. Can not believe this will ever happen! Could it?

if this is true, I would have imagined that this would have been kept top secret, so how did it get out?

"the man who told him this is a military hero who is known by everybody in the country.".................this is a bit unbelievable, but maybe he was paid well?

That's the thing freetoroam. We don't know and probably won't concerning this and many other things. It certainly could happen. It's happened many times in history. Now I'm nt saying it is happening, just that it could. And that's why we have the constitution and especially the second amendment. It's a really big and important just in case factor.

• Like 3

It is in the military doctrine to ask that question. It does also fall under the protecting the country from enemies foreign and domestic. They also take an Oath to uphold the Constitution. So its a dirty question that can be twisted but if you talk to the average soldier today they are disenfranchised and distant from the meaning behind the OP. Now those in control of the drones and other special equipment may perhaps be handpicked for the willingness to do such acts. But like you say noone knows for sure.

• Like 3

Dont care what the leaders do. Its the soldiers that are the concern. Will they follow those orders or shoot said leaders on the spot.

Whether he actually said this or not, I would imagine the cost for his "security" has just trebled.........and it is the US civilian who is the core of this "test" who will be funding it!!!

• Like 1

The need to possibly shoot fellow citizens is in the constitution. The whole second ammendment thing we have been dicussing for the last month is one example. Also the whole "Swearing to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic", oath that all military members take that Asteroid X pointed out.

• Like 1

That's the thing freetoroam. We don't know and probably won't concerning this and many other things. It certainly could happen. It's happened many times in history. Now I'm nt saying it is happening, just that it could. And that's why we have the constitution and especially the second amendment. It's a really big and important just in case factor.

Surely this kind of comment, if true, would not secure him votes next time round? If not true, then surely you will be seeing him to telling the nation that it is a lie ASAP?

Very true asteroid. Like so many other things going on the lines are so fine as to the use of powers. Like NDAA. It is covered in a veil of good intention yet can be so easily abused due the how it's worded. But you're other point is also right. It all depends on the willingness of those in the military to obey such orders. I am under the assumption that most wouldn't attack. These scenarios aren't so much of a military pursuit against a radical group run a mock so much as a straight up fight against the citizens. At least that's how I see it.

Remember though we have the FBI and DEA and SWAT and such that can handle most if not all dangerous crazy cult-like, if you will, domestic situations. The striking thing about the op is that the military is involved.

• Like 1

Ok so they are going to give Generals guns? Its not the leaders who will carry out anything its the troops, if the order is given to fire on there own people odds are most will refuse it.

~Thanato

• Like 3

What I find funny that to give credence to this gentlemen they say that he was "nominated" for a Nobel. Well guys, so is Stalin, Idi Amin and about every other year Hitler. Is there nothing else that makes the guy notable?

• Like 1

What I find funny that to give credence to this gentlemen they say that he was "nominated" for a Nobel. Well guys, so is Stalin, Idi Amin and about every other year Hitler. Is there nothing else that makes the guy notable?

yep, and if Obama had a say, he would not be nominated again!

Dont underestimate the Governments ability to use fear mongering to try and keep the population under control. Its using the same principle we are suppose to have. The govrnment should be doing its job correctly because it fears the people.

Some old guy made that quote a few hundred years ago. Im just stealing it and swapping a word or two because Im lazy.

Edited by AsteroidX
  • Like 1

Hey I made special note that it wasnt the best credential right in the op so don't twist it. Other than that supposedly this guys MO is humanitarian causes China. I read he's built 250 schools in China and his big thing is finding ways to stop infanticide due to Chinas one child policy. Here is a website about a group he spearheads. http://pinkpagoda.org/ I won't speak for him or do anymore research but it seems he's a good guy. Doesn't mean he ain't loony, though it doesn't appear so.

Sorry Q. The article does use that as credence but I did point it out the same as you. My bad.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 1

Dont underestimate the Governments ability to use fear mongering to try and keep the population under control. Its using the same principle we are suppose to have. The govrnment should be doing its job correctly because it fears the people.

Some old guy made that quote a few hundred years ago. Im just stealing it and swapping a word or two because Im lazy.

William Wallace said it in the film Brave heart.... But not sure if he actually did say that.

It is true though. "People should not fear their government, the government should fear the people. "

Edited by Coffey

I do not know if it is true or not but if it is true it is rather concerning. If it is true I would not really be concerned with the vast majority of American soldiers attacking American civilians, I feel most wouldn't do it, but my fear would come from Obama inviting a foreign force in to do the job. It actually wouldn't be to far of a stretch to have him do it. All he would really have to do is go to the UN and claim America is on the brink of collapse and will need the help of foreign powers to keep order, and I don't doubt there are a few countries who would love to police America with military units. It isn't unheard of in history for either an unpopular leader or an usurper to bring in foreign powers to keep or maintain control.

Like I said I do not know if this is true or not, stuff like this seems to comes up every so often with every president and it never ends up being true, so until more evidence for either side is presented I am sticking in the I don't know territory.

Once again hearsay abounds...

If it doesn't come straight out of the horse's mouth (Obama) but through a lingering vine of grapes, I'm sorry--but I just can't believe this one.

This sort of reminds me of the BC scenario--based on a physical piece of paper--dissected in every which way possible & he's still President.

But this one, is based purely on hearsay...

pssst - I heard this through a valid source...

pssst - and this is what he said....

pssst - I think this is what is happening...

pssst - I know this is what he meant...

pssst - I believe in the grapevine!

Something I find odd... Dr. Garrow didn't say anything at all of FB on Monday, no post at all. However, he did post up the Examiner article on the 22. And he hasn't made any comment on that either.

The national guard has fired on citizens and killed them, remember Kent State.

I think in the beginning military personal would fire on citizens. Its in their oath but I also think if the government was declaring war on its citizens it might back fire on them because even soldiers are citizens and they have family that could be killed in such a conflict.

Edited by Hilander
  • Like 2

Something I find odd... Dr. Garrow didn't say anything at all of FB on Monday, no post at all. However, he did post up the Examiner article on the 22. And he hasn't made any comment on that either.

are you saying he never made that comment on Facebook? Did you check it? If you did is it possible he took it down, or Facebook more likely would've taken it down. I'd check but I don't belong to facebook

are you saying he never made that comment on Facebook? Did you check it? If you did is it possible he took it down, or Facebook more likely would've taken it down. I'd check but I don't belong to facebook

Direct link to his Facebook post, as linked to in the Examiner article you posted originally.

Thanks, I never click Facebook links. Thought I had to be a member to see them. Anyways, it sure looks to me like he posted that last Monday.

What are you talking about rashore? That's definitely the same guy I seen pictures of when looking him up.

Ok what? What sparked such motives? What is agenda behind all " shoot our own " ?? This is crazy and globally looking world U.N. heck even NATO would never allow US to commit any firing on their own citizens... yet still what is the motive for such behaviour... like i said this crazy, This is very bad news in really bad times. Maybe those Fema camps have something to do with this...for short storm is approaching ... Obama lost it..

Was this mentioned on CNN or any credible news source? It sounds a bit far fetched and more on to the conspiracy side to me.. I don't know whether to believe that or not.. It was published 4 or 5 days ago.. but I cant find anything on the bigger news sites ...