Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Barack firing military leaders

F3SS

You wont publish such things on national TV...think..

Its not on the bigger shows because its a standard part of military to take the oath mentioned. Defend the Constitution from powers both foreign and domestic. So it was just distorted into a CT thing but is being talked about in forums that military and veteran personel frequent.

Was this mentioned on CNN or any credible news source? It sounds a bit far fetched and more on to the conspiracy side to me.. I don't know whether to believe that or not.. It was published 4 or 5 days ago.. but I cant find anything on the bigger news sites ...

Unless there is hard proof you're not likely to see any of this on the big networks who are all up Obamas butt. Sure I agree it sounds far fetched but at the same time who knows? One thing is for sure. These things have happened in the past and will happen again. Maybe it's much ado about nothing. The only way we will know for sure is if it happens. There is a huge broken trust factor I and many others have with this administration. I would be surprised if this is true but not sure I'd be shocked.

• Like 1

What I was talking about is I went direct off FB instead of through the article... It's my bad... The guy is running two FB accounts, and I didn't catch that before making my statement. I made my statement based off his account headed with the Dr. title, instead of just the name linked in from the article.

Though now that I'm comparing the two, it is kind of interesting what he chooses to post or not in the different accounts.

So, my apologies about the mis-call on oddness.

• Like 1

What I find funny that to give credence to this gentlemen they say that he was "nominated" for a Nobel.

I think that a much more interesting question is how would someone know that they were a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, given that the nominations are kept secret for fifty years?

You can find the answer to that, and lots of other interesting questions, such as where he got his doctorate from - here.

More over Obama is concerned by you folks...

Violence derived from the modern anti-federalist movement appeared in full force only

in the early to mid-1990s and is interested in undermining the influence, legitimacy and

effective sovereignty of the federal government and its proxy organizations. The antifederalist rationale is multifaceted, and includes the beliefs that the American political

system and its proxies were hijacked by external forces interested in promoting a “New

World Order” (NWO) in which the United States will be absorbed into the United

Nations or another version of global government

Information written in new counter terrorism handbook of sort... from your West Point....Here is full article.

I guess hes prepairing for some sort of terrorist act ( again ) but this time from you guys.

Now why the hell would one want to suggest NWO i never believed in such stuff now it is mentioned like a guildline!

That came as shock to me...

Edited by Tesla II

The need to possibly shoot fellow citizens is in the constitution. The whole second ammendment thing we have been dicussing for the last month is one example. Also the whole "Swearing to protect the constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic", oath that all military members take that Asteroid X pointed out.

The soldiers could interpret freedom loving Americans as the domestic enemies, or the oppressive government as the domestic enemy.

That's the schism we would see in the event soldiers were told to fire upon US citizens.

As for various handbooks referring to liberty loving Americans as "right wing terrorists", this classification has obviously been implemented for a reason. The Left seem hell bent on making any one who owns a gun to be deranged, a Nazi, a terrorist, or a murderer. That seems to be their goal; so they can blame the next atrocity on gun owners and just pass them all off as terrorists. Those who throw the word "terrorist" around liberally often have an agenda.

Usually to eliminate those who would be considered political opponents.

Edited by Eonwe

The soldiers could interpret freedom loving Americans as the domestic enemies, or the oppressive government as the domestic enemy.

That's the schism we would see in the event soldiers were told to fire upon US citizens.

As for various handbooks referring to liberty loving Americans as "right wing terrorists", this classification has obviously been implemented for a reason. The Left seem hell bent on making any one who owns a gun to be deranged, a Nazi, a terrorist, or a murderer. That seems to be their goal; so they can blame the next atrocity on gun owners and just pass them all off as terrorists. Those who throw the word "terrorist" around liberally often have an agenda.

Usually to eliminate those who would be considered political opponents.

Or, maybe it's in response to all those "liberty loving Americans" that keep saying theyll start a revolution.

So the good doctor says something in words like " Obama has set up " economic zones " throught out US for which.. China wants resourses lile coal,oil,natural gas which China doesnt have BUT US needs to repay the debt somehow.. and thus China will take the resourses. "

Now Obama is affraid that you good people of US will not agree with such decision and that is why West point officer made that guideline. They are affraid that you guys will stand up and say NO we wont give China what it wants, yet debt needs to be repaid... By the way Doctor said that such debt will never be repaid...

I hope you understood this. This is a loooong link that ends in US debt to China. There is so much more info given...that you need to see it yourself.

The firing on US citizens is just a snowball on tip of iceberg...

Edited by Tesla II

Or, maybe it's in response to all those "liberty loving Americans" that keep saying theyll start a revolution.

“The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure.” - Thomas Jefferson

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness."

Our country was founded by revolution. That is why, in my opinion, it is inherently violent.

I do not call for senseless violence, but I recognize we created our government and we can abolish it if we need to. If you would like to argue against The Declaration of Independence you might want to consider what nationality you are and how many people have died to secure our ability as a nation to recreate a just government in the case our government starts to take our rights away; you know, like disarming the population through attrition or gun bills - trying to take away the ability of the population to abolish a bad government, aka, guns.

Edited by Eonwe
  • Like 1

Anyways the bottom point of all this is will you guys give China what it wants or stand up for no .. and overcome your current administration. That is why they need generals which will be able to supress any civil ressistance.

China does not want WAR ... they stated that too, but they are concerned by population armed to teeth.. face it after Sandy hook people are probably more armed than army, gun sale skyrocketed. And they are afriad that you folks will do just that rebel. And that is why they wanted to restrict gun laws abit and for example in Seattle you could return a weapon for some cash card?? ( Some guy even brought a small rocket launcher for 1 time use ).. They tried to disarm you as much as they could if in case it would come to such situation. But your 2nd amend... is giving you some air to breathe, they cant disarm all..

There you have it that is all about. All i wrote came from good doctor and some came from hes source.

Now it is up to America to give or fight.

"liberty loving Americans"

Im going to add also those that believe in the Constitution and the foundations it was written for.

If it doesnt suit you noones making you stay. But its what this country was built on.

@Tesla: the only thing Im willing to give China is 2cents of every purchase made from Wallmart. The debt we owe them will be paid off within the year or two.

@Tesla: the only thing Im willing to give China is 2cents of every purchase made from Wallmart. The debt we owe them will be paid off within the year or two.

So tell me then how will pay it off? Print more money? Your 2cents or 300 trillion dollars is worthless to them. Like i said they need resourses and they will get'em one way or another... process is already in motion.. now its up to you

Edited by Tesla II

Im sure Big Pharm can send them enough Paxil to make them not depressed over the debt for a few more years. :tu:

Not everything is a joke... anyway i just wanted to tell you what is all about. Good luck! :tu::tsu:

AFAIK China is irrelevant to our current conversations. But yeah I hear you.

I think that a much more interesting question is how would someone know that they were a nominee for the Nobel Peace Prize, given that the nominations are kept secret for fifty years?

You can find the answer to that, and lots of other interesting questions, such as where he got his doctorate from - here.

That's a pretty thorough destruction of character. I read the first 3 of eight pages then skimmed real quick. It was all bad. A shyster it seems. Maybe not though. But yea, probably. Only thing is that this particular Facebook comment seems out of his territory or M.O.. Unless there was something in there I didn't read that he's done this type of thing before. He seems to be all about the Ponzi scheme.

Any citizen of this nation who considers themselves as a American should not stand for their land and resources being taken away by China, who is making bad room deals with our president and diplomats to pay off the debt. China is setting up Chinese only zones within America. If you don't believe me, research this yourself.

As the tension between China, Japan, and the US builds, more kindling gets thrown on the fire it seems. The US really doesn't need added international drama right now, especially with so much going on at home already.

Edited by WoIverine

Revolution is our birthright. As to soldiers firing on civilians I can easily see it coming about - at least initially. When the global economy crashes and the inner cities are burning and the streets look like LA post Rodney King, I can see uniformed troops firing (or firing back) at looters and rioters by direction of command authorities. They will be under the impression they are restoring order. From there its an easy ride to targeting specific groups who are claimed to be the instigators - though they are not currently involved. If it went on for long though, I imagine the armed forces would unravel over this issue.... Edited by and then

Revolution is our birthright. As to soldiers firing on civilians I can easily see it coming about - at least initially. When the global economy crashes and the inner cities are burning and the streets look like LA post Rodney King, I can see uniformed troops firing (or firing back) at looters and rioters by direction of command authorities. They will be under the impression they are restoring order. From there its an easy ride to targeting specific groups who are claimed to be the instigators - though they are not currently involved. If it went on for long though, I imagine the armed forces would unravel over this issue....

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

No one is talking about a small portion of population. The dissent is widespread and while nobody wants to take it that far you can be assured that it will be a large chunk of the population. A revolution requires the masses. Otherwise it won't be a revolution. Some may revolt but it takes more than some to spur a revolt into a successful revolution.

And you're correct. It's not a right. It is our duty as American citizens to abolish tyranny if the need arises. It is written within our founding documents. The constitution was written for US not the government. They never said the document will save us itself. It is upon us to uphold it if the elected choose to break their oath and not do the same.

Liberty must be paid for with the blood of patriots and tyrants from time to time~ Thomas Jefferson.. I think..

Liberty is not free and it is not God given though it is our God given right to pursue it.

No one is talking about a small portion of population. The dissent is widespread and while nobody wants to take it that far you can be assured that it will be a large chunk of the population. A revolution requires the masses. Otherwise it won't be a revolution. Some may revolt but it takes more than some to spur a revolt into a successful revolution.

And you're correct. It's not a right. It is our duty as American citizens to abolish tyranny if the need arises. It is written within our founding documents. The constitution was written for US not the government. They never said the document will save us itself. It is upon us to uphold it if the elected choose to break their oath and not do the same.

Liberty must be paid for with the blood of patriots and tyrants from time to time~ Thomas Jefferson.. I think..

Liberty is not free and it is not God given though it is our God given right to pursue it.

In regards to the gun issue, I know it's not a small portion. I was just explaining why I don't think revolution is a "right"

Revolution for the sake of revolution is wrong and wouldn't happen anyways because no one of significance will support and join without good reason. Don't mistake an American revolution to only be supported by gun owners. Yes they'd be a huge part of it, whatever the ultimate reason, but not all gun owners would feel the cause and many non gun owners would and vice versa.