Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Barack firing military leaders

F3SS

That's a pretty thorough destruction of character. I read the first 3 of eight pages then skimmed real quick. It was all bad. A shyster it seems. Maybe not though. But yea, probably. Only thing is that this particular Facebook comment seems out of his territory or M.O.. Unless there was something in there I didn't read that he's done this type of thing before. He seems to be all about the Ponzi scheme.

His Facebook page is fairly heavy on the anti-Obama conspiracies. However, as far as I know, this is his first visit to the Alex Jones show.

There's a possibility that the story he's relaying is true, but given the questions about his character and his obvious anti-Obama bias - I'd personally like to have it confirmed by a more reliable source.

• Like 1

His Facebook page is fairly heavy on the anti-Obama conspiracies. However, as far as I know, this is his first visit to the Alex Jones show.

There's a possibility that the story he's relaying is true, but given the questions about his character and his obvious anti-Obama bias - I'd personally like to have it confirmed by a more reliable source.

Yea, in that article you gave he definitely did a lot of name dropping without actually dropping any names. Seems to be a habit. Everything he's done is so grand and secretive, at least to him, that he can't even tell anyone who he is in cahoots with.

There is always the possibility but we'll never really know and I'm skeptical of him and the accused. Besides, people that know these kind of things never talk and when they do they talk to the same people that get abducted by aliens, figuratively speaking.

• Like 1

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

Revolution is not a right, but rather a course of action. A last resort, if you will.

The ability to abolish government is granted by our preexisting rights; such as our right to own and operate a firearm, and our government has no right to take said rights away since they did not grant us said rights. Instead, the time to abolish a destructive government is when said government begins to take away rights that allow the citizenry to abolish said government; rights that exist in case the government begins to take away rights it is supposed to protect. Ironic, isn't it?

Revolution is not a right, but rather a course of action. A last resort, if you will.

The ability to abolish government is granted by our preexisting rights; such as our right to own and operate a firearm, and our government has no right to take said rights away since they did not grant us said rights. Instead, the time to abolish a destructive government is when said government begins to take away rights that allow the citizenry to abolish said government; rights that exist in case the government begins to take away rights it is supposed to protect. Ironic, isn't it?

I think the big question is does the revolt start when they begin or when they've taken them all? Right now there's a lot of talking and it's pretty fair to say that rights have been attacked and skewered for a long time so people must also be pretty patient. Look at countries that do revolt. It's always when things have hit rock bottom. Oppression, dictatorships, communism, governments openly killing citizens. So I think we've got a long way to go. Nobody wants to go there and most of all nobody wants to throw the first punch.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-

I think the big question is does the revolt start when they begin or when they've taken them all? Right now there's a lot of talking and it's pretty fair to say that rights have been attacked and skewered for a long time so people must also be pretty patient. Look at countries that do revolt. It's always when things have hit rock bottom. Oppression, dictatorships, communism, governments openly killing citizens. So I think we've got a long way to go. Nobody wants to go there and most of all nobody wants to throw the first punch.

I agree.. Not many people want to throw the first punch. Americans, although easily distracted, loving of instant gratification - are not necessarily evil. Maybe in their apathy they allow evil to exist.. But I do not believe they are intentionally malevolent. Revolt begins when the chains are tightened around the necks and arms of many. In what form, we must ask, would said chains appear in the 21st century? That's the riddle. Governments in this age have to be careful not to make the mistakes of the Totalitarian governments of the past; the people once were vigilant and educated after World War II - but not many people are knowledgeable on history these days. Thankfully, more and more people are learning history - and learning about what made this country, and the ideals that many in this country have died for. Are we slaved outright by the government if we try to revolt, or are we already slaves in debt? It's hard to say what constitutes as "enslaved" in a world where the government is in every aspect of our lives, omnipresent.

• Like 2

We have a president who has expressed the will to kill Americans with no due process from nearly the moment he was elected. So I have little doubt that what this man in the OP said is true.

• Like 1

Revolution is not a right. It may at times ha e been a necessity, but I would never call it a right. If a small portion of the population decide that they don't like a certain decision, is it their "right" to take up arms and revolt?

Depends. If thier constitutional rights are beig violated, and they have exausted every legal means to correct it, then yes.

That to me is the only intelligent way to view this.. I too will believe it if and when it is confirmed by something a lot more reliable..

that is exactly what stalin did in late 30s, executed and sent to gulags thousands of military officers.

he was afraid of them turning against him, when he ordered millions to be picked up and sent away, and hundreds of thousands executed in lubyanka basement, by nkvd.

there has been to many similarities between him and obama lately,.

Edited by aztek

There will be a time and place when we will have to put our foot down, to say enough is enough, then will come the long task of remove those in power from office. It will have blood, lies, false information, sacrifices, death, murders, rape, pillaging, and other violent crimes skyrocketing. That will be the price to pay to restore our freedoms from a tyrant government or a oppressive government. Those who are in power will not give up the power willingly and our founding fathers have foresaw this. Many times they stated that we will once again have to face those who conspire to seize power for themselves and remove everything we have worked so hard for. We will be faced with cowards, traitors, turn-coats, and those who doesn't have to will to protect our constitution and our freedoms. We shouldn't hate them, but we should pity them because they have sold their moral souls for safety instead of liberty.

It is essential and vital that we have people who are willing to protect our freedoms we hold dear, who are willing to give up their lives to do so. The path of liberty and freedom is paved in the blood of patriots and tyrants because it happens no other way. It is guaranteed that we can revolt against our current government if they cause us grievance was enshrined in our constitution by our founding fathers who cared for us so. It is not a privilege, it is a necessity and a right which we come to rely on to keep our families and future generations free from the likes of tyrants or oppressive governments.

I for one will not tolerate cowards or traitors, they are like leeches who thrive off the lifeblood of patriots who fight to protect their liberties, rights, and freedom. But for those who will give their lives and their dedication to ensure our constitution will never be tear down or forgotten, I am humbled to be among them, proud to call them my brothers for they are true Patriots. And as patriots we will not back down, we will not give up, and we will fight those who seek to undo our freedoms with everyone ounce of blood. It is because of this, I am proud when I say...

I am a American!

• Like 2

Now that I've been thinking about it more... How would a president fire a military leader? I'm pretty sure the president can't get them kicked out of the military. So would that mean a release from white house staff then?

Now that I've been thinking about it more... How would a president fire a military leader? I'm pretty sure the president can't get them kicked out of the military. So would that mean a release from white house staff then?

get them involved in sex scandal, and they will resign themseves, or it will be easy to remove them, it worked like a charm so far. on generals, and even presidents

• Like 1

What azteck said. Don't forget though, he already fired the head of GM several years back. The POTUS gets to fire someone from a private company. If that can happen I'm sure there are ways. I alwys figured he could anyways. He is the Commander in Chief of our military.