Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Get rid of the Constitution

Ashotep

You have not thought that through either, have you?

Oh sure I have. From every angle I could imagine. Regardless of the odds, which are stacked against those who seek what is right, what is true, I will continue to stand in the way of the corupt. Even at the cost of my very life. I will never look my children in the eye, and apologize to them for the state of my country because I was a coward. No Sir. I will stand before my maker quilty of many things. Compliance wont be one of them.

• Like 1

why what fomenting insurrection? No thanks.

To you and all the others who are defending constitutions violations? What would you want to tell your children? Your alive today because you are a coward before the government, giving up their rights and yours? Or have your wives tell children that you died to protect their rights against corrupted politicians who want to remove our constitution which guaranteed their rights? I rather be dead, six feet under protecting the constitution so my children and children's children can enjoy the same rights I enjoyed today. They would look back towards me saying, my father or grandfather gave his life for us, for our future, for our protection from people like the government and you. That is the kind of person I am and I will fight till my last dying breath defending it with every inch of my will. You know why? That is what patriots do, that is what a real patriot is. They defend the freedom for their family and their countries, also for the future generations to come. I will not let no two-bit traitor and coward who values safety over liberty take that away from my future children and grandchildren.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 2

I knew that. As I said, I appreciate your angle. It's becoming clearer where you stand on American issues. Glad we can help you figure that out.

I appreciate any help I get...

To you and all the others who are defending constitutions violations? What would you want to tell your children? Your alive today because you are a coward before the government, giving up their rights and yours? Or have your wives tell children that you died to protect their rights against corrupted politicians who want to remove our constitution which guaranteed their rights? I rather be dead, six feet under protecting the constitution so my children and children's children can enjoy the same rights I enjoyed today. They would look back towards me saying, my father or grandfather gave his life for us, for our future, for our protection from people like the government and you. That is the kind of person I am and I will fight till my last dying breath defending it with every inch of my will. You know why? That is what patriots do, that is what a real patriot is. They defend the freedom for their family and their countries, also for the future generations to come. I will not let no two-bit traitor and coward who values safety over liberty take that away from my future children and grandchildren.

This is what I call being true to your country and what it stands for ( or should stand for ) ... If people step down from protecting their rights of their freedom, then they could set the future generation up for a mighty fall

• Like 1

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

If we give up the constitution, we are giving up what makes us free, I will not give it up regardless of what these people say. By giving it up, I am forsaking my founding fathers and what America stands for.

Edited by Uncle Sam, Yesterday, 08:03 PM.

us said it dead on simple and easy to understand i cant figer why its so hard haters can't open their eyes and see this and yes its been slowly takeing away from us for years

it was for the people by the people of the people this hasnt been the way it is for too many years now frankly i cant understand why or how oboma is back in the white house leading us down this road of demise and bull **** another 4 years i know i didnt vote for him eather time.....and ive asked several groups of people who proclaim to be oboma suporters what realy good has he done for the people of the united state? can some one tell me? .........but this goes way beyound just him.. in the begining...god ,guns,blood and guts is what brought this whole country togeather and made us what we stood for what we as a people was seen and stood for through out the entire world ...what are we now this day and age?

(me my self) i realy think we all need to find our way back to the real us stand up and take back what is ours i'll hush up cause the whole damn ****ed up mess just makes me discusted looking around seeing how things are i was raised up to be proud of who i am for me proud of where i lived proud of what our past was what we do with to day and proudly go into the future to better it .............so you haters just go on hateing....but i know at some point when ****s going to hit the fan who's the ones who will gladly and proudly stand up and do what is needed to be done while the rest just ***** out and do nothing more then b****......i am a AMERICAN.....by birth born raised breed and i will die as a american

All this talk about insurrection and fighting to the death for the right to bear arms... What of the majority of the country doesnt believe it to be a right? That's where the issue lies.

This is what I call being true to your country and what it stands for ( or should stand for ) ... If people step down from protecting their rights of their freedom, then they could set the future generation up for a mighty fall

I am glad you see where I am coming from. This is the reason you see me on the forms surrounding my country. Defending my country and constitution.

All this talk about insurrection and fighting to the death for the right to bear arms... What of the majority of the country doesnt believe it to be a right? That's where the issue lies.

That is where you are wrong, majority of the people in the country know this is our right, part of our constitution and shouldn't never be compromised. The majority is silent, it is the minority that is screaming the loudest to remove our rights because it is their agenda. They are trying to pull in more supporters, trying to get people to give up their rights with seductive words, then slandering those who want to protect those rights. There has been nothing but a smear campaign by the extreme left for decades upon decades. I got news for them, there will be no such thing as paradise upon earth. When you give up guns, you are opening a can of worms you never will be able to close again. The politicians and the government fears the citizens who are armed, they don't fear protests or picketing, they fear people who have guns and willing to use them to remove them from office. Take a moment and think upon this.

Edited by Uncle Sam

Yeah, there is no need to get rid of the US Constitution. It's a "basis"

Just amend as necessary to reflect current times.

• Like 2

I am glad you see where I am coming from. This is the reason you see me on the forms surrounding my country. Defending my country and constitution.

You see around here because I am nosey lol

The Bill of rights is very clear, all you have to do is read it litteraly. Sure they have spent a great deal of time and energy convincing people that it doesnt say what it directly does, but im sure we are smart enough to seperate the truth from the lies.

The Bill of rights is very clear, all you have to do is read it litteraly. Sure they have spent a great deal of time and energy convincing people that it doesnt say what it directly does, but im sure we are smart enough to seperate the truth from the lies.

The whole constitution seez that policy has to be generated by consensus, not by rebellion, no matter what the one or other founding father said in his table speeches. Any attempt to violently impose policy is outside the constitution. Who reads something else in there should buy himself a dictionary before doing something stupid.

We dont get that understanding from the constitution. We get it from the Declaration of Independance. Should a government become destructive to these ends, its by the right of the people to altar or abolish it.

We dont get that understanding from the constitution. We get it from the Declaration of Independance. Should a government become destructive to these ends, its by the right of the people to altar or abolish it.

And some "God inspired minority" gets to decide when the rule of law ended and to start shooting?

Lots of fun with your Pope reloaded.

True, and the only institution that can do this is Congress, which ARE the people as they are "elected"

Of course, the US Supreme Court has the power to "interpret" constitutional law passed by Congress.

Unfortunately, the US Supreme Court is not composed of "elected" officials; rather those members are proposed by the President and approved or not approved by the US Senate. However, the US Senate are elected officials. Hope that's not confusing.

Edited by pallidin

It isn't a fight just for the second amendment. It's about all constitutional rights. The reason the 2nd is all the rage is because it's the only one that keeps all the others around. Guns are not our main focus. They are our last best option. And that isn't a majority. It's a small group called liberals who barely make up 20% of the population but they have a really big mouth and control the media. Not everyone who voted for Obama agrees with this gun control debacle or his stance on it. As to it being a right, you'd be hard pressed to find many people who don't think it should be.

And some "God inspired minority" gets to decide when the rule of law ended and to start shooting?

No that's wrong. Maybe only to himself and a few others. If and when that day ever comes it will be decided and enacted by vast masses of people. Revolutions need massive support and won't happen by the words or actions of the fringe.

It isn't a fight just for the second amendment. It's about all constitutional rights. The reason the 2nd is all the rage is because it's the only one that keeps all the others around. Guns are not our main focus. They are our last best option. And that isn't a majority. It's a small group called liberals who barely make up 20% of the population but they have a really big mouth and control the media. Not everyone who voted for Obama agrees with this gun control debacle or his stance on it. As to it being a right, you'd be hard pressed to find many people who don't think it should be.

Mr_Fess,

For no disrespect, but, when I see the word "liberals" or any party affiliation in a post, it disturbes me greatly.

I see no truly functional use in partisan politics.

It just prolonges the suffering of American's that need action from Congressional concensus without pork-barrel/ self-interest crap.

But no, they have to argue stupid "bill rider's" having NOTHING to do with the original bill.

Makes me sick. Line Item Veto, I say.

Who are you quoting? Cause it isnt me.

Mr_Fess,

For no disrespect, but, when I see the word "liberals" or any party affiliation in a post, it disturbes me greatly.

It just prolonges the suffering of American's that need action from Congressional concensus without pork-barrel/ self-interest crap.

But no, they have to argue stupid "bill rider's" having NOTHING to do with the original bill.

Fair enough but it's hard not to be that way sometimes. Maybe when the guys on the hill can knock that off too I won't feel the need to be a part of that. The fact is that I have a major gripe with most aspects of liberalism, especially the far left.

No that's wrong. Maybe only to himself and a few others. If and when that day ever comes it will be decided and enacted by vast masses of people. Revolutions need massive support and won't happen by the words or actions of the fringe.

Doubt that, is Pinochet a known term for you?

Mr_Fess,

Start a petition if it is that important to you.

Doubt that, is Pinochet a known term for you?

No. It sounds very French but something tells me it's common sense American history that you're about to rub in my face.

No. It sounds very French but something tells me it's common sense American history that you're about to rub in my face.

It is Chilean, and yes, it is part of the larger US-American history (one of those parts we rather not mention). Besides, if you have a wast majority you don't need any revolutions. You just need to vote the other idiots out.

It is Chilean, and yes, it is part of the larger US-American history (one of those parts we rather not mention). Besides, if you have a wast majority you don't need any revolutions. You just need to vote the other idiots out.

I completely get that. A lot of what I say about this revolution stuff comes from an IF and WHEN pov. I'm not up for revolting now or hopefully ever. I will use my vote until it truly doesn't count and I don't mean being in a minority voting demographic. I mean when it isn't counted any longer. The only other thing that I believe constitutes a revolt is if when constitutional amendments are repealed without the proper process, ie a big executive FU.

Sure sometimes I flare up and say that's it I'm ready but I cool off after a few minutes.

From a quick browse of Pinochet it seems that he became leader after a revolution and was likely no better than any other iron fist ruler. Is that your point? That a revolution may not garner the results you expect? If so, I get that too. I also get that there would be a great many sociopaths out there with their own power dreams at the top of their list of goals. It's not an easy thing that revolting stuff. In a case for our own revolt I would hope that it's about restoring the constitution and not creating a new one. My revolution means back to basics. Hopefully that would be the sediment.