Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Get rid of the Constitution

Ashotep

If you want to have an revolution, first you must be willing to give up your life. There will be many hardships that will make you question your resolve, but don't fall to temptation of giving up once it is started. A revolution isn't earned through politics or protests, it is earned through blood of patriots and tyrants. Those who will lead will be in the limelight and in the cross-hairs of the government, regardless if they are pure of heart or a true patriot which will involve ceaseless and relentless attacks that are either physical or social. The people who are part of the militia who fight will be prone to spies, turn-coats, and sellouts who will not have what it takes to be a true patriot. We shouldn't condemn them, but to pity them when they raise their heads because they afraid and confused. Those that give up their lives in the fights will be the true heroes of the battle, because with each life given up means one more step in the direction to a nation where the people rule.

When a government shots their own citizens or brands the militias there to protect the citizens, it is only hurting itself because of its action. It doesn't matter how many words they throw about, targeting a militia that is determine to protect the constitution and the will of the people is considered an bad move. The government doesn't understand how to create or win hearts, it only knows how to destroy and take because that is in its nature. Even if we do win the revolution, if we don't clamp down hard on self interest groups and hidden societies, the sacrifices of so many patriots would be considered worthless. Because they will gain foothold in our new government and our renewed nation, allowing for corrupting to yet once again spread through our nation as it has once done before. The two main culprits of these ill-gotten gains is the privatized banking industry and the big corporations that hold our nation at hostage.

But before we can do anything, we must recruit and train individuals that are true patriots like those that are wishing for a revolution. Majority of those who will join are Veterans who have fought their wars, know their lies, and have absolute loyalty to our constitution. Then will come those who are passionate, who value their freedoms, and they are willing to lie down their lives to protect their families. It will be then the government will start to take us seriously, they will try to disarm us or talk us down so seductively. When they realize that we will not back down, then will come the slandering and false labeling of these militias across the nation. They will try to turn the undecided against us, make us out to be the bad guys, manipulate the people against us. We will have to be delicate in this situation, we must not infringe upon their rights or neither kill them in cold blood. Even if those that hate use have guns, we shouldn't take them away or disarm them out of fear. They are only manipulated and controlled by the ones that want to see us fall, so have pity on them and let them live even if they fire upon us.

It will be through our actions that the people will look towards us instead of the government, they will awaken to the lies that been spoon fed to them through the media. Once they realize their wrongs, they will join us in our fight to restore our nation to the proper caretakers, the people of this great nation. Of course it will not be easy, because there will be foreign invaders who are opportunities, trying to make gains in the this time of turmoil and chaos. They will use words to make themselves seem like champions, to put on disguises and pretend to be Americans. It is through these false patriots, they can control the people and the militia, so keep a vigilant eye upon these people. When we encounter these people, we must rip away the mask that they wear. Show no mercy and show no pity to these type of people, for they are not there for the people but for self-interests and their nations from where they come. But be weary of your actions, for stripping them of their basic human rights will turn the people against us, set back any gains we have gained for the people. Arrest them and put them on trail as conspirers, give them a fair trial, for this alone will undo every gain they have earn against militia and the people. Their leaders will be sent a clear message, they can't manipulate the people and they won't be able to take over our nation.

Only then when we live by the constitution and never infringing upon the rights of the people or our enemies, will we be able to be an true patriot, like our founding fathers who gave us the greatest gift of all.

Our freedom...

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

all those in favor say I.... :gun:

I dont have to say I already have :gun:

Oregon

If you are serious, you will need to plan ahead. Get a strong backing, form a militia in your current state, try to make sure it is well regulated. As long as the constitution is in effect, they can't touch you as long as you don't do anything. Bide your time... Do everything you can politically to protect the constitution. As long as it is in effect, they can't touch you. Get the word out and show the truth to the people. You will need to prepare.

Edited by Uncle Sam

There called sheeple and there ignorance is part of our suffering. Can we just have a secession and seperation of ways then because this situation is getting to be a very large seperation of beliefs. I dont care how hard it will be to start over with the Constitution leading the way.

So the opinion of the people you consider to be "sheeple" doesn't matter? Have a revolution because the few "non sheeple" want one, and then restrict citizenship in your new land to those whos opinions are considered, by you, to be ok and "enlightened"? Isn't that called a dictatorship?

So the opinion of the people you consider to be "sheeple" doesn't matter?

no. why would you care what sheeps think? they wont stand up for it anyway.

Edited by aztek

no. why would you care what sheeps think? they wont stand up for it anyway.

There we have the issue. Everyone is created equal---unless they're sheeple that disagree with your view of the state of the country.

All this crying about tyranny is not to institute freedom, it's to institute another tyranny, but one friendly to your point of view.

There we have the issue. Everyone is created equal---unless they're sheeple that disagree with your view of the state of the country.

All this crying about tyranny is not to institute freedom, it's to institute another tyranny, but one friendly to your point of view.

You can call it whatever you want in your fantasy world. Im calling the man in power today a Tyrrant. Yep. I sure am.

Me not wanting to be involved with the destroying of the Constitution is not a crime. Being able to live in a place where the principles of the Constitution are maintained is what I do want.

The sheeple are a problem because most of them are unknowing participants in the destruction of the American experiment. There are a great many people out there I believe who just vote for who someone tells them too or whoever the media deems cool while never truly grasping just what they are doing to themselves and country.

Example: my best friend of 20+ years decided to vote for Obama this year. A great disappointment to say the least. When asked why and why he refused to hear me out before hand his exact response-

Friend~ because me and you, we don't know much about politics. My brother went to college, he knows what's up and he thinks Romneys an a-hole so that how I made up my mind

Me~ Wow. You have no idea what you're doing. You voted McCain last time. Wtf???

Friend~ yea but we were in war and McCain knows war. This time I don't want a war president.

Me~ Jesus.

Most recently at the start of a work day the subject of gun control came up. Me and another guy looked at my friend (who obviously works with me) with dismay and said "thanks man. You voted for this guy." My best friend who is now angry about this war on the right to bear arms siding with the right says next with slight embarrassment "yea whatever. Who could've seen this coming?" I screamed "Me!!!, you should've talked to me first."

This election he was a sheeple. He decided to ask someone else who to vote for instead of finding out why. He is now angry about his voting decision because he voted for something he doesn't like because someone else and the media told him who to like without ever looking at the issues.

Point is, there are many others like him on both sides of he isle but mostly the left side. Many others who should've paid attention. If you vote like a zombie or a good doggy you are a sheeple.

• Like 1

Our pov stellar is a constitutional one. Wanting constitutional government is not tyrannical and is in fact the defacto law of our land. Any other means of governing forced upon the American people is tyranny.

• Like 1

Our pov stellar is a constitutional one. Wanting constitutional government is not tyrannical and is in fact the defacto law of our land. Any other means of governing forced upon the American people is tyranny.

Wanting a constitutional government is not tyrannical. Wanting a government which matches your beliefs and disregards others because you consider them "sheeple unworthy of a say" is

• Like 1

Wanting a constitutional government is not tyrannical. Wanting a government which matches your beliefs and disregards others because you consider them "sheeple unworthy of a say" is

You describe what Washington is doing on a daily basis very well there. Thank You for your support Stellar. I knew youd come around eventually. :gun:

Christ. I never said get rid of the sheeple or expect them to ever dissapear. They can have a say. Voting requires nothing more than citizenship. No education required. My story was a lesson in awareness. We all can be sheeple in some aspects of life, not just politics. Wanting a constitutional government does... You know what? Never mind. You have invented a new strawman arguement. New to me at least. That would be you turning constitutionalism on its head and declaring it tyranny. Some comments can be rationally commented on. Yours is one.

You describe what Washington is doing on a daily basis very well there. Thank You for your support Stellar. I knew youd come around eventually. :gun:

And it seems you want the same to happen... Just in line with your own opinions.

Tell me, what would you suggest you do to "wake up" those you consider "sheeple"?

Christ. I never said get rid of the sheeple or expect them to ever dissapear. They can have a say. Voting requires nothing more than citizenship. No education required. My story was a lesson in awareness. We all can be sheeple in some aspects of life, not just politics. Wanting a constitutional government does... You know what? Never mind. You have invented a new strawman arguement. New to me at least. That would be you turning constitutionalism on its head and declaring it tyranny. Some comments can be rationally commented on. Yours is one.

Take a look at azteks post. I made nothing up.

Stellar, you are speaking to people who have woken up and there are more of us everyday. At this point you're just denouncing the constitution.

But to answer your question is simple. Inform them.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-
  • Like 1

Stellar, you are speaking to people who have woken up and there are more of us everyday. At this point you're just denouncing the constitution.

But to answer your question is simple. Inform them.

Inform them? How? By telling them that their beliefs are wrong?

People have a fundamental disagreement on whether gun control is considered an infringement of the 2nd. Hell, people have a fundamental disagreement on whether the 2nd should even be in the constitution. Problem is, one side calls the other "sheeple" who need to be "informed". How would you "inform" them, Fess?

• Like 1

People have a fundamental disagreement on whether gun control is considered an infringement of the 2nd. Hell, people have a fundamental disagreement on whether the 2nd should even be in the constitution. Problem is, one side calls the other "sheeple" who need to be "informed". How would you "inform" them, Fess?

Then lets just divide the country and be done with this argumernt. Its a no win for anyone otherwise. You dont give a flap about the Constitution fine. But I do and thats what this country was founded on. Im not taking your rights away just saying its time we went our seperate ways as a nation.

you right we do have issue. bigger than you realize.

ppl are not sheeps just because they disagree with me. that has nothing to do with it.

friendly tyranny?? lol, that would not be tyranny by definition, ever heard phrase friendly tyrant?? me neither.

We don't need to get rid of the Constitution, that is ridiculous. The Constitution is a living breathing document which has always through the genius of our founders been a changable yet resilient piece of parchement (so to speak). Look at all the changes that have come since it's inception and how it has adapted and remained relevent in our times. That doesn't need to change. We founded our country on the idea of freedom and that hasn't gone away (despite all the paranoia of some) and our rights if anything have only expanded. Blacks are no longer slaves and now have civil rights, womens rights, disabled rights, and hopefully soon equal rights for gays and lesbians. The only people who want a new constitution are those who are short sighted about history and our place in it.

• Like 1

How? I don't know. I'm just one guy. In the event that I could inform them, whoever they are, or in the event that they became informed the only thing I wish of them is to make an educated decision or at least a decision based on the best abilities of their cognative skills on where they stand. As Aztek said, a sheeple isn't merely one that disagrees with me or us. You've got us pegged all wrong.

• Like 1

No, the "sheeple" are those that blindly agree with whoever is in power/a position of authority.

Most of us "gun control nuts" are the ones who look at the 2nd Amendment and see "well regulated militia" as being the main clause, while Fess and the others see the "shall not be infringed" as the main clause.

Well if citizens were called to arms by the state to form a militia where would all the arms come from? Right, the citizens. So if the state needs a militia on the quick the they'll need to gear up before they can mount up. That's why the right shall not be infringed.

Well if citizens were called to arms by the state to form a militia where would all the arms come from? Right, the citizens. So if the state needs a militia on the quick the they'll need to gear up before they can mount up. That's why the right shall not be infringed.

It's rather simple (as I did it myself) to interpret the Second Amendment as being "if you want to own a gun, be in a militia".

Its as easy as opening a phone book...

http://constitution.org/mil/mil_us.htm

But the 2nd Amendment says no such thing as...

"if you want to own a gun, be in a militia".

It actually says

Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Hats lets itleast quote it correctly.