Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Get rid of the Constitution

Ashotep

Lets see:

Paranoia [ˌpærəˈnɔɪ.ə] (adjective: paranoid [ˈpærə.nɔɪd]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.") Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe it was intentional.

(Source)

How many you know who are not afraid and don't fit the above description? Right.

Yeah the hypocrisy from the bureau isn't necessarily intentional, it's just utterly callous and so in time it's just as bad as if it were intentional.

And speaking of false accusations, I have to call every one of your accusatory statements out that start with the subject "the majority of..." as false because you just throw that majority-speak around without evidence. Are you spending a lot of time in the Conspiracy section of the website or something? Is it loaded up with Americans who all believe the conspiracies there? Or do you otherwise have any evidence whatsoever for the daily negativity about 150,000,000+ Americans?

Lets see:

Paranoia [ˌpærəˈnɔɪ.ə] (adjective: paranoid [ˈpærə.nɔɪd]) is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.") Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe it was intentional.

(Source)

How many you know who are not afraid and don't fit the above description? Right.

Go ahead.. scratch up my constant defending the constitution to paranoia. I will not back down, I will not be swayed. The constitution is absolute law of my land, regardless if you like it or not.

• Like 2

Go ahead.. scratch up my constant defending the constitution to paranoia. I will not back down, I will not be swayed. The constitution is absolute law of my land, regardless if you like it or not.

I know you won't, and that is your right.

But don';t expect to succeed.

His contempt for his own rule of law is, well, anti-American. If he meant to call you paranoid for defending the Constitution, it's a brave new world where "paranoia" means upholding the law.

Thank you for defending the Constitution sir. You've earned my respect in the past few days here.

• Like 1

Yeah the hypocrisy from the bureau isn't necessarily intentional, it's just utterly callous and so in time it's just as bad as if it were intentional.

And speaking of false accusations, I have to call every one of your accusatory statements out that start with the subject "the majority of..." as false because you just throw that majority-speak around without evidence. Are you spending a lot of time in the Conspiracy section of the website or something? Is it loaded up with Americans who all believe the conspiracies there? Or do you otherwise have any evidence whatsoever for the daily negativity about 150,000,000+ Americans?

Besides about 50 studies I could quote offhand I might want to direct you to this book

The Culture of Fear" Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things, Barry Glassner , ISBN 0465014909

Besides about 50 studies I could quote offhand I might want to direct you to this book

The Culture of Fear" Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things, Barry Glassner , ISBN 0465014909

Our fear is a function of our fear mongers, the figures you put your trust in to slander your own countrymen. I'm the one trying to wake people up to how FOS our government and all it's bogeymen are. By contrast, you buy their soap on a daily basis, evidenced most recently with your daily march against 0.6% of gun homicides in this country caused by "assault" rifles because that's just so important to you since the bureaucrats told you it is.

Our fear is a function of our fear mongers, the figures you put your trust in to slander your own countrymen. I'm the one trying to wake people up to how FOS our government and all it's bogeymen are. By contrast, you buy their soap on a daily basis, evidenced most recently with your daily march against 0.6% of gun homicides in this country caused by "assault" rifles because that's just so important to you since the bureaucrats told you it is.

And you know that I have something against "assault rifles" because of...? If you want to discuss something you should stick with the facts. Making it up as you go does not get you anywhere and looks like a desperate attempt top regain the footing you have lost due to lack of valid arguments.

actually id like to see some facts quoted. I dont buy into hyperbole. If you cant back it up then shut it up.

Youve made some significant accusations regarding peoples parananoia of the government and the 2nd amendment among oither things. Lets see these facts you speak of.

actually id like to see some facts quoted. I dont buy into hyperbole. If you cant back it up then shut it up.

Youve made some significant accusations regarding peoples parananoia of the government and the 2nd amendment among oither things. Lets see these facts you speak of.

Wake me up when the government is actually passing a 28th amendment to revoke the 2nd. Until then you can monger as much fear as you want: It is not happening.

And you know that I have something against "assault rifles" because of...? If you want to discuss something you should stick with the facts. Making it up as you go does not get you anywhere and looks like a desperate attempt top regain the footing you have lost due to lack of valid arguments.

Because "the majority of gun owners are <add an insult from your insult collection here>"

Why do you think I ask you for evidence for your crazy claims about the majority of gun owners? I'm trying like hell to stick with the facts and when you don't answer my questions, I realize you don't have any.

Because "the majority of gun owners are <add an insult from your insult collection here>"

Why do you think I ask you for evidence for your crazy claims about the majority of gun owners? I'm trying like hell to stick with the facts and when you don't answer my questions, I realize you don't have any.

Where we come back to the post where I put the definition of paranoia, but please continue.

Wake me up when the government is actually passing a 28th amendment to revoke the 2nd. Until then you can monger as much fear as you want: It is not happening.

Well isn't this a 180 degree turn around from the fruit punch you were pouring a few weeks ago! Looks like a total surrender to me. :D

Well isn't this a 180 degree turn around from the fruit punch you were pouring a few weeks ago! Looks like a total surrender to me. :D

Now, show me how that is a 180 degree turn. With quotes of my posts if you may.

Or is it going to end like every time you put something along those lines?

Where we come back to the post where I put the definition of paranoia, but please continue.

I just call the BS out when I see it. When you actually have a single fact about the majority of gun owners, I'll be stunned.

I would ask, but there is zero probability that you could provide ANY evidence at all. And you're talking to me about "facts" here? Really?

Edited by Yamato

I just call the utter BS out when I see it. When you actually have a single fact about the majority of gun owners, I'll be stunned.

See, if you can't prove it you are not calling out BS, you are making it up.

And as usual, an ad hominem claim without evidence... you will be considered king around here if you keep it up (the king of the BSers, of course).

Now, show me how that is a 180 degree turn. With quotes of my posts if you may.

Or is it going to end like every time you put something along those lines?

You said that if the majority of Americans want to get rid of the 2nd Amendment, they'll get rid of it.

Now in full retreat, you admit that it's not going to happen. I call that progress.

And as usual, an ad hominem claim without evidence... you will be considered king around here if you keep it up (the king of the BSers, of course).

What do you think calling the majority of Americans paranoid is? That's insulting. And you tell me about facts? You need to humble yourself, sir. Seriously. The ad hominems are all yours and if you haven't noticed it yet, people on this board are getting sick and tired of hearing them from you.

Me calling you out for having zero evidence is not an ad hominem, it is a FACT.

http://www.examiner.com/article/all-signs-point-to-impending-state-of-martial-law-white-house-silent-on-matter?cid=db_articles

These are facts. Real events. Not made up in my head. Real government (or whoever is doling it) pushing people to paranoia. Theres no excuse for these "suprise" training exercises. They should actually be banned and are Leader should care about the people enough to put a stop to these events before something bad happens due to misinformation.

What do you think calling the majority of Americans paranoid is? That's insulting. And you tell me about facts? You need to humble yourself, sir. Seriously. The ad hominems are all yours and if you haven't noticed it yet, people on this board are getting sick and tired of hearing them from you.

Me calling you out for having zero evidence is not an ad hominem, it is a FACT.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/addiction-in-society/200911/the-age-paranoia

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/united-states-of-paranoia/

http://www.thedailybell.com/169/Paranoia-on-the-rise-experts-say.html

http://www.opednews.com/articles/HOW-PARANOID-IS-AMERICA-by-John-Little-080917-191.html

If you need it to hurt, be my guest.

Now would be a good time for that scientific method you were such an advocate of yesterday. A few op-eds you googled and that's "fact" to you? I can write an op-ed about government's paranoia. Of Muslims living on rocks in Afghanistan and all kinds of stupid bogeymen that waste our time, blood and treasure.

Full retreat like I said. It's not going to happen. You go from one extreme to the other with what you predict on the guns issue, but the constant that remains the same is your contempt for your countrymen.

• Like 1

Now would be a good time for that scientific method you were such an advocate of yesterday. A few op-eds you googled and that's "fact" to you? I can write an op-ed about government's paranoia. Of Muslims living on rocks in Afghanistan and all kinds of stupid bogeymen that waste our time, blood and treasure.

Full retreat like I said. It's not going to happen. You go from one extreme to the other with what you predict on the guns issue, but the constant that remains the same is your contempt for your countrymen.

I showed you the 4 first results of an IxQuick search, now it is your turn to show me 1 result from a forum search... trying to attack is not restoring your believability.

Your acting silly again Q. Lets get this back on track to a fact based thought out discussion. Instead of playing one upsmanship.

Attention all law abiding gun owners yamato,asteroidx,uncle sam,and all others I think i can solve this problem for all!

When out hunting in the woods or out somewhere with a concealed carry permit and you come across a wild and aggressive GUN with all your wits and skill subdue the unruly Gun and hand it over to the proper authorities!

Now everyone knows that those guns are dangerous so be carefull,hand it over to a far left party member so they can deal with it correctly.They will properly medicate,rehabilitate,fine,and ban it if need be.Everyone knows these steps are the only way to a safe state of being.So stop argueing about your constitutional rights,guns protect no one and nothing!They are nothing but trouble makers that do nothing but harm!

• Like 1

I keep my gun on a leash at all times when I take it to the gunpark. Because it is a dangerous gun. Not a friendly gun like the lefties carry around in there pocket.